STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:54 am

EvieVance: @JBranch3 nevermind
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:55 am

DLeck6211: fucking rip @JBranch3
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:56 am

JBranch3: @EvieVance (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:31 am

BWardRacer: That felt good, really good. So happy to get the finish to boost me up in confidence for this season.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:42 am

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins to Evie Vance: "We need to take care of the engine. Amy's engine went, and two more Chevys just went out." Evie replies "These engines are a f**king joke this year." and Ben acknowledges and agrees.

BradWilkesReports: "It's gone! It's f**king gone! We were going to walk away with this one and the goddamn engine just blew. Typical." Ruby Mayberry not happy.

ProwellProwess: hi @teamchevy can you fix your shit thanks Smile
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:50 am

MatsuuraDolphin: Well, I did feel that my first season would be tough and it shows. Just gotta press on and not get down too early, as not everyone's first season can be a great one,
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:19 am

BradWilkesReports: OH NO! Misaki Andou with a massive issue in pit road with Emi Satou!

BradWilkesReports: "YOU'RE KIDDING ME??? NO!!! NO NO NO!!! WE WERE GOING TO WIN!!! I'm getting that 20 car." Misaki Andou very angry over the incident, understandably.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:58 am

BradWilkesReports: There was a shouting match between Misaki Andou and Emi Satou after the race, unexpectedly. There was no physical altercation and Andou ended up storming off after the argument.

BradWilkesReports: Martin Winter just asked Ben Atkins "Why isn't your team winning races? Was the rookie risk not worth it?" and Atkins replies "It's been four f**king races, Socrates. We're fine." Got a few laughs out of the press room.

EvieVance: good car but holy shit it was hard to pass. feel like we were the only car actually getting moves done out there. just glad we dont have to go through the start we had last year

EvieVance: @BradWilkesReports martin winter is a dipshit and honestly only makes fake headlines out of ATK "failing". cool we havent won in 2024. it's been four races and chevrolet's engines are made out of bamboo and fire so that doesn't help either

Andou: Pathetic driving. A sure win... gone! Incredible that people can be that unaware.

Kowalski8: hey i like driving these LIS cars and stuff but i just wanna make a race damnit!!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:28 am

USAKay: LET'S GO! LET'S FREAKIN' GO!!! Great stuff from the @MMIOfficial crew and my boss @GMac15!

AuroraBora: we're gonna win one soon, i feel it in my belly! or maybe its the zero coke i'm drinking right now...

LadyYohane03: The soul of my chariot has been cursed by the heavens! We will descend again next time!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:37 am

AshleyMiller30: FINALLY! About time I get these blokes a fuckin' win! Jefferson put up a fight at the end but his tires were just deader than mine

TaikoTomoe: Whew, that was an intense drive up to the front! Sorry I couldn't get us any better than third today, but we're gonna keep on trying!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:46 am

JBranch3: I have no words to express how our team's win streak at this track got ended like that, but I mean, the rest of us could of showed up too. I'll take a top 10 again, toughest Loudon race I've been a part of. All green is harder than a caution fest.

JBranch3: Also thanks for having me in the booth @KTTSOfficial and @STARStvN I love these truck races.

TsundereTomato: I can't believe Joe isn't too keen on his home state, so many beautiful mountains and trees everywhere! @OceanWoman would have a field day climbing those peaks.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato don't remind Rin of that. She still has nightmares of the training camp.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:03 am

BradWilkesReports: "I still got my athletic tape in the RV, right? Need to tape up my hands before I f***ing punch (Emi) Satou." -Rosemary Black

BradWilkesReports: "I dunno how I got through there... my belly's in knots right now..." "Deep breaths, Aurora. You'll get through it just fine." Aurora Sullivan and her crew chief, Sam Edwards
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:01 am

Andou: YES!!!! Thought it was all over when the overtime caution flew but we got the win still!!! Thank you so much @µ'sAutosport for sticking with me and consistently giving me fantastic cars!!!

BenAtkins27: Entered the race to find out what issues we may have with Chevrolet engines. Got exactly what I needed. Two MMI engines and an ATK engine. Not good @TeamChevy.

BenAtkins27: Hopefully I can get Grant, Maki and Jamie together and we can go talk to Chevrolet about what's going wrong. I know we're still winning races but the engine package is not reliable enough.

BenAtkins27: On top of that, I don't know what JYM were playing about today but Satou and Donohue were out of control today. Samson put together a good race, but her talent is well known. Bradshaw and Conway didn't get a shot at showing what they had.

BenAtkins27: On the positive side... excellent run for @NRGRacing but I was particularly impress with how well @ArisaNyanBonsai drove today. Legitimately one of the best races I've ever seen her put together. About won the damn thing!

ArisaNyanBonsai: Whew. Not bad today, huh?

BradWilkesReports: Lillie Corden just grabbed Emi Satou at the neck of the driver suit from behind! She is NOT happy with the Japanese driver as some words are exchanged! <link>

BradWilkesReports: "I know Rosemary has some wrestling background, but if she doesn't f**king lay out the 20 I will." Corden was... really not happy on the radio.

QuintonYoung: The team did fine today. Nothing that we cannot control.

EvieVance: @QuintonYoung BRO YOUR DRIVERS CAN'T EVEN CONTROL THEIR FUCKING CARS LMAO
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:08 am

JBranch3: Not quite sure why I was given the Mulligan by STARS, but I guess I'll take it. Car quit coming to 4 to go, managed to get it refired from whatever happened, got told I was the LD for the overtime.

JBranch3: When we get a race where the setup is right and the gremlins don't get us, we'll win again.

TsundereTomato: Great moves by @Andou to get the win!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:25 am

TyEverett33: Back to Back, that's what we call a double baby! What a race!

CorbinRhodes: S/O to @EllieGoesFast for giving me a scare and a half! No hard feelings though, great stuff by our guys on the 51

DonJosephATF: BIG scene on pit road after the LIS race! Several crew members from Satou Medical keeping Rosemary Black away from Satou, Black reportedly saying "Your ass is mine next time you wreck me!"

Lilly__S: An absolute sham today. I'm extremely disappointed in this team and it's conduct. Going to have a meeting with Quinton Young before long, this cannot continue.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:33 am

QuintonYoung: @Lilly__S Don't even bother coming to the team shop on Tuesday if you're going to speak like that about the team. Doordash haven't bothered paying us a dime so you can kiss your career goodbye.

LillieCorden: Ever wondered why I never progressed my career at that team? @QuintonYoung is why.

LillieCorden: No wonder Aurora Sullivan and Autumn Collins left. That man is driving that team to it's death. No loyalty. Elliott Jenkins is a lovely man but he just has no influence at the team anymore.

DeanDonohue: @LillieCorden literally what the fuck do you know about running a fucking team

LillieCorden: @DeanDonohue Nothing, but I know if you're getting full-time LIS rides at that team over @ProwellProwess then something is clearly fucked up.

BenAtkins27: @LillieCorden I get your mad about the race but this is not your fight to be fighting. Calm down, take a step back and just think about what you're doing at the moment.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:39 am

Lilly__S: @QuintonYoung I see you're fluent in bullshitting. I have the receipts from 2022 on to the current year, and I can tell you that you are flat-out lying. MILLIONS have been paid to you and Mr. Jenkins over the past three seasons. You think you're slick but I've been through this before. I was with Mach 5, after all.

Lilly__S: @QuintonYoung And by the way, my career will be fine without you. Just like Sullivan. Just like Collins. Just like Corden. And give Jacob Eichholtz, Kailin Donohue, and Alex Phillips a call sometime, I'm sure they'd like to tell you how you ruined their careers.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:53 am

EvieVance: @Lilly__S I love how Aurora Sullivan went to MMI and she's honestly looking like an entirely new driver. I have to ask what the atmosphere is like over there?

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: @EvieVance why do you think i was in the ATK garage so much last year instead of going to my own team meetings its awful. love it at kingslayer and aurora is infinitely happier at mmi.

ProwellProwess: @EvieVance when i lost the title in trucks last year i was essentially told i would never drive for the team again. pointless when the atk deal was on the cards anyway but it's really not a nice atmosphere there

BradWilkesReports: Drivers are beginning to call out Jenkins-Young Motorsports for their negative team atmosphere, with Quinton Young coming under a lot of fire over the way he had treated drivers in recent years.

QuintonYoung: @Lilly__S What have they done? Sullivan and Collins never won races. Corden was awful in our cars. Eichholtz, Kailin Donohue and Alex Phillips are all embarrassments.

BenAtkins27: @QuintonYoung Alex Phillips literally won the Empire State 300 this year... did you miss that?!? Lillie, at ATK, ran top 5 in points deep in the season and proved her worth. Aurora and Autumn are shining at their teams. Kailin is a Formula 2 winner and Eichholtz was better at his own team than yours.

BenAtkins27: Another driver who's world class potential has shown after leaving a Quinton Young team... @BlackRose. Even at Satou Medical, she looked so much better than with his team. At MMI, she's a force to be reckoned with.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:03 am

AuroraBora: @EvieVance It's crazy, at MMI you feel like you're part of a family! mr macintosh really tries to highlight your strengths as a driver. at the other team, i would just break down and cry some weeks, lilly, harper, and summer were the only reasons i didnt quit racing entirely
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:06 am

EvieVance: @AuroraBora I've heard the same things about Kingslayer Racing and µ's Autosport, and there's a reason I've stayed loyal to ATK for a long time. They're the teams that do the best and treat their drivers the best.

LillieCorden: @EvieVance @AuroraBora Kingslayer Racing was super nice to be at!!! Jamie King is a wonderful person and he really brings out the best in everyone!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:00 pm

BradWilkesReports: Satou Medical have confirmed that Lucia Ohara will be retiring immediately from STARS after another bad crash at Pocono. <link>

BradWilkesReports: The team are looking for a replacement driver for the #5 car, and could look to Lilly Samson after disagreements between her and JYM boiled over the past weekend.

BradWilkesReports: If Samson is to leave JYM, the team will look to their Truck program to fill the spot with Maddie Anderson being the favourite to drive Samson's car. The team will also switch Harper Bradshaw to the #02 to ensure she is locked into the races.

BradWilkesReports: JYM are also looking at Arisa Ichigaya to replace Samson. <link>

ArisaNyanBonsai: No @JenkinsYoungMotorsports.

STARSLISOfficials: The drivers of the #20 and #22 cars, Emi Satou and Dean Donohue, are suspended from racing at Dover International Speedway after driving standards issues at Pocono. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

JBranch3: After I couldn't slot in at Ben's team, Maki took me in, knowing the lack of racing time I had. The team is like being around your rowdy siblings. Full of energy, bouncing off the walls and full of love. I couldn't ask for a better home.

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch3 awwwww
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:27 pm

ATKMotorsports: We are welcoming back @OharaRacing as she will become an ambassador of ATK Motorsports, as well as the car chief of the #24 MAC-ATK Motorsports when that car runs! In her new role, Ohara will work with Ben Atkins in team briefings and will work on the future of the team with him! <link>

OharaRacing: After Pocono, I sat in my wrecked car and knew that I'd been in my last race. After just 5 races, things did not get better for me, and I was mentally exhausted, and my body could not take much more. Thank you to @SatouMedical for understanding.

OharaRacing: I'm super excited to progress my STARS career from outside the drivers seat with @ATKMotorsports though! ATK really helped get the best out of me, and they've always held a special place in my heart. I can't wait for the next chapter of my life!

BenAtkins27: Welcome @OharaRacing!!! Really looking forward to working with you at the team!

BenAtkins27: We recently introduced radios in the ATK garage and I already love them. <video>

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins27 I'm surprised Evie laughed and didn't punch you after you screamed "EVIE!"

LillieCorden: @BenAtkins27 "Eeeeeeeeeeevie." "What?" "Eeeeeeeeeevie." "What?" "EVIE!!!!" i love this team so much
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:58 pm

BradWilkesReports: Apparently both Maddie Anderson and Jack Kelley-Whitt have refused to cover in the LIS team for this weekend at Dover, meaning the team are scrambling to put a deal together. Sachi Satou will drive the #20 car, but replacements for Samson and Donohue are currently unknown. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Anderson has admitted that her move away from ATK mid-2023 was "the worst mistake she's ever made" and that she is looking for a way out of JYM if Quinton Young is to stay at the team. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Jack Kelley-Whitt's father, Graham, has offered to buy Quinton Young's share of the team, but Young has said he is not going to sell, despite recent controversies. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins is allegedly prepared to open a fourth MAC-ATK car to give Harper Bradshaw a way out of JYM. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 am

BlackRose: IT'S. ABOUT. TIME. <pic>

AuroraBora: YAY ROSEMARY

GMac15: Atta girl @BlackRose! Get you some!!!

USAKay: Glad to see you still got 'er done, despite the scare! My b, btw

Lilly__S: Thank you very much to Satou Medical for giving me a chance despite the unfortunate circumstances surrounding my career at the moment. I promise I will do even better than that for you going forward!

BayBayBliss: I gave it all she had, the car was just spent by the time we went into overtime. Great stuff everyone on the 60 crew

HarperBQuick: New number, same Harper! How's that for a performance?
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next