STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:03 am

JBranch3: *Shrug*
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:11 am

BenAtkins27: You're insane @GanbaMayberry. What a comeback drive and win. I think you can genuinely say you've won everything there is to win in STARS! #AllStar

BenAtkins27: Had a lot of fun with the car! We tried some stuff out on my car and it didn't pay off, but had a blast racing! Also optimistic for our teams future as both of our rookies, @AyaPLEASENOTICEME and @ProwellProwess picked up wins! Congrats, girls!

GanbaMayberry: what,,,,,,,,,, how the fuck are we going to spend a million dollars @TannerCRacing

GanbaMayberry: cant believe i actually got back in the main pack,,,,,,, never mind WON THE RACE WHAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ProwellProwess: tires are bad please make them rainbow @STARSLISOfficial

ProwellProwess: at least i got 50k for winning the open shootout going to buy lillie a HUGE pancake

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: ROOKIE SHOOTOUT WON OMG I CANNOT

Kowalski8: Papa asked me if I wanted him to yell at STARS to get a caution when I spun but I'm a fuckin' Kowalski! Let 'em race, dammit!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:53 am

BenAtkins27: That was too close for comfort. Thankfully Rayan squeaks in on his position and Emily's time was good enough to see her in despite the crash. All 5 trucks in! Let's go get us the win!

EmiLaRacing: dont really want to fall back on Q time every time but will take it to race at this place! always came here to watch the big race as a kid and im finally going to race in the trucks here!

RayanLabeau: @EmiLaRacing You already raced a truck here, though. Wouldn't have been the end of the world.

EmiLaRacing: @RayanLabeau i mean an ACTUAL points race dickhead
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:40 pm

NRGRacing: WE ARE ON POLE FOR THE EMPIRE STATE 300!!! Yuuji Kazami's blistering time sees him on the pole and locked in for the biggest race of the season!!! What an incredible effort by @KazamiYuuji!

KazamiYuuji: What a most excellent start to our season. Now the focus is on finishing the job by winning the race.

CarterMillerRacing: It's not the pole position we were looking for, but @BayBayBliss will be starting the Empire State 300 from the front row!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:47 am

DonJoseph_ATF: Mari Ohara after seeing the wreck involving Young, Ward, and Mikazuki Augus: "OH SHIT!" Mari was incredibly upset until Augus got out of his car.

RoadRunnerRacing: Antoine Young has been taken to an Albany-area hospital to be evaluated after his horrific accident in his duel. Hoping for the best!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:43 am

ProwellProwess: awwwwwww i wanted that win!!! huge props to corbin for giving us a great shove at the end but that 84 was super good. good job rena!

EmiLaRacing: the dream of racing at new york lasted 4 laps. just the way it is, but this speedweeks has low key sucked...

ATKMotorsports: Team owner Ben Atkins congratulates Amy Prowell on her P2 finish at New York. A strong showing for our team in the KTTS opener despite our share of issues.

MadOnlinederson: fucked up big time today. sorry @ScarlettSands

ScarlettSands: @MadOnlinederson Looks like you took a big hit, so I'm glad you're okay!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:57 am

RacinKane44: Well, going upside-down at the track I've gone back to back at was not how I was expecting to start the season

ShooterRena: We did it, master!!! Surely I deserve a hug for that!

CorbinRhodes: man, we tried real hard to get back up there, but the 84's just too good. good stuff @ProwellProwess and @ShooterRena!

HTT00Ritsu: Man, that got hairy out there, we still brought her home in one piece, though!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:59 am

MatsuuraDolphin: Whew, that was a close fought one but we just made it in. Certainly hope to learn a lot from the experienced racers in the big race, really pumped up!

BWardRacer: Well um, ouch. That one kind of hurt, just lucky I didn't hit in a serious part of my body to get more than just some bruises and a sore neck. Should be alright for the race though.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:36 am

BradWilkesReports: The crew chief of the #24 MAC-ATK Motorsports car let all three of Ben Atkins' kids speak to him on the radio at one point in the race. It's as adorable as it sounds. <link>

BenAtkins27: @BradWilkesReports It was before the race, but it was so adorable to hear them at that point! I'm surprised Emilia said anything because she's not a chatterbox like the other two were at her age!

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins27 The twins wouldn't stop laughing afterwards about it. They loved it as much as you did!

EvieVance: "Daddy, after you win... can we play cars?" TOO ADORABLE @BenAtkins27

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance We all played cars afterwards even tho she lied to me about winning :V <pic>

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Antoine__42: 2017: Bruised ribs in the truck race, 2024: concussion in LIS duel, deadass need to stop coming to this track or it's gon be my ass that's dead Laughing
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:19 am

JBranch3: Starting off with what plagued us in '23, an entire off season to work on that and yet, here we are again.

YoYoYousoro: Sorry everyone, I goofed up and ruined some people's day.

μ'sAutosport: Two corners away from @MotherHonkingBread solidifying her legacy, it's the product of this style of racing unfortunately, finishing in one piece is nice too. Road Course cars are on their way to the glen, let's get that bread!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:59 am

STARSLISOfficial: Congratulations to Alex Phillips and The Motorsports Team! They earn their first ever STARS LIS victory on the biggest stage of them all with a win in the Empire State 300! <link>

EvieVance: 54's spotter needs firing because that was ridiculous. wasn't even just me that got hit in turn 2 by her during the race. had a really fast car but it got ruined by stupid shit that shouldn't have even happened.

ProwellProwess: @EvieVance for real im just glad i saved the car lmao

BenAtkins27: Evie, as expected, wasn't happy with the incident, but it's Superspeedway racing. If she keeps driving like she did today, she'll recover from the early deficit just fine.

BenAtkins27: You should keep her head up. We've all had races like that, and while people will be frustrated now, it will all be water under the bridge come the Glen.

BenAtkins27: On top of that, how about @AuroraBora? If the 96 was smart in the draft then she might have still won that.

MikeHanna: @BenAtkins27 Had plenty of experience in the draft, thank you.

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: @MikeHanna INDYCARS AREN'T THE SAME AS STOCK CARS DIPSHIT

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: My baby Aurora was going to win that if Michael Hanna had half a brain. She was so goddamn fast and y'all better be scared for how quick she's going to be this year.

SatouMedical: Nearly a big day for @AngelicHowl as she nearly pips the race at the line, but all smiles after her best career finish! <pic>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:31 am

BenAtkins27: Well that was a show for the fans!!! What a drive by @RaceWithElias to get a well earned W and an INCREDIBLE drive by @AuroraBora to go from deep in the field to get 6th!

BenAtkins27: Evie getting a top 5 today really helped us in points. She got a bit of damage after contact with Lillie but drove the wheels off that thing to keep it where it was. Good shit @EvieVance!

BenAtkins27: Nearly a top 10 for Aya but the cars on newer tires nipped her at the end. Nevertheless a great run!

GanbaMayberry: fast car,,,,,,,,,, but not as fast as last year,,,,,,, good win @RaceWithElias!

STARSLISOfficial: Watch as the race was red-flagged as @MurasakiNinNin flips wildly, hitting a tree outside the track, while @LuckyTanuki also slides on her roof! All drivers involved are okay!

MurasakiNinNin: @STARSLISOfficial I decided after getting hit so much that climbing a tree sounded more fun.....
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:34 am

Albany

MatsuuraDolphin: Damn what a great finish that was! Was a tough race being at the back at one point and not gaining much but we fought hard to the front in the end. Very happy to begin our season this way.

BWardRacer: Not quite my cup of tea to start 2024. Still only one race down though, plenty more time to get used to the car and team and settle in well.

Watkins Glen

MatsuuraDolphin: Well that didn't go divingly well. Blown tire and biguuu crashuuu really did it in for us today. Ah well, just one of those things.

BWardRacer: Well I may have a case to answer in the team. Really feel awful about that knowing @MurasakiNinNin wrecked hard later. Gonna check on her soon and see how she's doing, as I know how that kind of impact feels.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:36 am

STARSKTTSOfficial: John Jefferson plays the strategy game to perfection and wins out at Watkins Glen! <link>

ShooterRena: Yahoo! We're on fire so far!

MayaWHAT: Race didn't go well. You hate to see it.

RaceWithElias: HELL YEAH! Thank you so much to the @KSRacing guys for giving us a rocket ship!

AuroraBora: holy heck what a car!!! Thank you mr macintosh!

GMac15: What a race! Nothin' to be ashamed of there from anyone especially @DLeck6211 and @AuroraBora!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:46 am

DLeck6211: The losing streak continues. 0-43
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:51 am

JBranch3: We all hate the playoffs, but this format, starting this bad? Yeah we're done.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:46 pm

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 I don't think you are done at all. Two good races can easily get a large chunk of that deficit back, and you're back in the fight before you know it. Besides, if anyone has the determination to overturn a bad start, it's you!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:46 am

ATKMotorsports: Tohka Shishigaya earns her first top 5 finish after her injury at KTTS as @GumiSniper gets emotional on the pit box! <pic>

ATKMotorsports: All smiles for the Japanese-German driver after a hard earned top 5 finish! @TohkaSniper <pic>

ScarlettSands: What a truck! What a battle! Great racing with you guys @ShooterRena @CxG_Racing and great win @TyEverett33!!! Most fun I've had racing in a long time!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:52 am

TyEverett: What a race, @ShooterRena @CxG_Racing & @ScarlettSands put up a heck of a fight out there today, but we served up another win for the Wendy's crew!

CxG_Racing: Banger of a race tonight, s/o to the MMI crew and the blokes out on track
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:39 am

DLeck6211: FUCKING FINALLY

DLeck6211: 1-43
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:42 am

JBranch3: Pole and top 10, I wanted more tonight, but it's progress I guess, time to head to my home race.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 and @YoYoWatanabe bring home top 10 finishes, Joe needed that, @EvieVance I think he deserves something tonight.

WashiWashi69: @TsundereTomato @EvieVance OwO
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:46 am

STARSLISOfficial: Count 'em out! That's a 1-2-3 for MMI as @DLeck6211 holds off a huge charge from @AuroraBora in the closing laps at New Jersey!

BenAtkins27: That blows for @MaddyBaszler. Think she had a race-winner there but the tire went and shredded up some of the inside of the car. Keeps driving like she does, then she'll be back to winning sooner rather than later.

EvieVance: not sure what the other chevrolet teams have but they're better than us atm. kingslayer have even passed us it seems like. don't get it.

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance We are three races into the season. We'll figure it out.

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: OH MY GOD AURORA NEARLY WON SHE'S DRIVING SO GOOD AT THE MOMENT I HOPE SHE WINS THE TITLE

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: might get rid of my boyfriend just to support aurora full time not sure yet

GanbaMayberry: the wall sucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,

EvieVance: @TsundereTomato might let him fuck me so i can take my sabbatical year sooner tbh
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:48 am

AuroraBora: FFFFFFrickin heck, we were so close!!!!!!

USAKay: Nothing to be ashamed of there, kiddo! We ran the show out there!

BlackRose: Oh. So he CAN still win.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:53 am

JBranch3: @EvieVance @TsundereTomato ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next