STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:23 am

BenAtkins27: @GMac15 GRANT MACINTOSH GOES SEXUAL WITHOUT HIS WIFE?!? FUCKS ON MARTIN WINTER INSTEAD?!?

BenAtkins27: @RikoVanceModelling this is why fuck is on my suggestive text

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins27 if our twins turn out to be mini-you then i'm divorcing you

BenAtkins27: @RikoVanceModelling worth it
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:18 am

Kowalski8: STARS FUCKIN' YELLED AT ME BUT THEY PROBABLY WON'T YELL AT THE DUDE IN THE 15 WHO WRECKED THE ENTIRE FIELD AND WON BECAUSE OF IT

ScarlettSands: @Kowalski8 connor didn't wreck someone under caution moron

BradWilkesReports: Emily Labeau talks with Maddie Anderson, not happy with the last lap move that Anderson made. Said in her interview that she thinks Anderson would have finished third regardless of whether or not she made the move.

MadOnlinederson: Thought I had a shot to win or help Jack win but in hindsight, probably should have kept shoving Emily. Understand why she's mad, but she also understood why I went for it. We hugged and moved on.

EmiLaRacing: Thank you @ATKMotorsports for giving me these fast trucks every week! Talked with Maddie about the last lap but she was super nice about it. Understand why she went for it!

ChiiChanTakano: Another top 5. Could have won, but I'm not good.

EmiLaRacing: @ChiiChanTakano YOU'VE DONE LIKE 8 RACES AND FINISHED TOP 5 IN TWO OF THEM!!! YOU ARE GOOD!!!

ChiiChanTakano: @EmiLaRacing I am?

BenAtkins27: Again, extremely impressed with Chizuru and Emily. I know the attrition was high today but they were always ahead of the wrecks. Feel for Ellie and Rayan because they were fast too but no luck.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:22 am

CxG_Racing: Real sorry about the incident with Rob and the ORG blokes, that was a fuck up on my end

RacinKane44: No worries @CxG_Racing! It happens sometimes, that's just racing for ya

Ruiz55Racing: I saw my own death coming towards me, follame i'm lucky lmaooooo

STARSKTTSOfficial: STARS Kobalt Tools Truck Series driver Frankie Kowalski is being investigated for "unprofessional conduct", and a further penalty will be announced in the coming days
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:24 am

Kowalski8: @STARSKTTSOfficial i'll show you fuckin unprofessional if you really want you sons of bitches
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:23 am

GanbaMayberry: im okay! couple of big hits in that one but i feel okay! hope your okay too @JBranch3,,,,,,,,,

BenAtkins27: Another win for Maddy! Really good call by her crew to stay out with the lead and try and make it as far as they could. Really paid off with the caution coming out when it did.

BenAtkins27: Really encouraged by the form Aya, Evie and Lillie are in at the moment! Amy's crew missed the setup a little bit, but the team are coming into their own and we're starting to get the results we're targeting!

Andou: We could have won that if it wasn't for the yellow trapping us off the lead lap. :\

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: hope we can get into the top 10 in points soon so my number 1 fan @MartinWinterReports writes some really nice things about me ^^

ArisaNyanBonsai: The 9 car is an idiot! Completely put us on TOP of the wall! Car still ran so Kasumi told them to keep me in the race... hopefully I stayed out of everyone's way okay...

ProwellProwess: @ArisaNyanBonsai then he just slammed the 15 and caused another crash after as if taking out three cars wasn't enough...

ProwellProwess: Back is sore as hell but we should be good to go for next week. Appreciate the team sticking by me even though I'm not doing that great at the moment.

BenAtkins27: @ProwellProwess I believe in you, Amy! You've had some really bad luck so far this year but you're due a break soon! I know you have it in you to recover from this!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:08 am

JBranch3: @GanbaMayberry I'm fine
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:11 pm

JBranch3: Despite our struggles lately, I'd like to welcome aboard a new main sponsor to the team! Firestone has signed on with us for 6 races for the rest of this year and will be also sponsoring us for the next 3 years!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:03 am

MaddyBaszler: Thank you so much to the ATK crew for sticking with me! Maddy rides again! [pic]

AuroraBora: >:[

Replying to @AuroraBora
HarperBQuick: Welp, she's got the angry emoji out...
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:26 am

RacingRumorsNOW: Lucia Ohara's partner, Kenneth Parker, is looking to buy a share of ATK Motorsports. Parker, however, has stakes in Ford and will try to convince the team to switch manufacturers.

RacingRumorsNOW: If ATK Motorsports is to switch to Ford, it is unknown who will become the main engine supplier for Chevrolet. ATK currently supply engines for several teams in STARS.

RacingRumorsNOW: Ford will be willing to make ATK Motorsports their flagship team if they do move over, with Ford already having a strained relationship with Jenkins-Young.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:00 am

TannerCRacing: Highlight of my birthday weekend wasn't racing in both STARS series, but rather taking this dork to a nice restaurant in Dallas @GanbaMayberry <pic>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:27 am

JBranch3: I'm lost, confused, I have no idea what we can do right now.. It's just not good enough.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:35 am

GanbaMayberry: aaaaaaaaaaa i made a bad decision on the last lap and lost that one,,,,,,,, great battle for the win with @KurosawaRuby though and i honestly had a lot of fun!

EvieVance: Could have had it but tried waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard in 3 and 4 coming to the white. Those two were throwing it at each other tho

LillieCorden: super proud of how we've been running the last few weeks. know we've had a tough start but we're really coming into form and i can't thank these guys enough for their nonstop work to get us here

BenAtkins27: That @µ'sAutosports battle and that battle for the lead! Glad the race played out because it was an overall decent race to watch! Hope we come back here for the years to come!

SatouMedical: After her suspension this week, we are sad to announce that @Kowalski8 will not be returning to our team. We wish Frankie the best of luck in her future endeavours!

Kowalski8: @SatouMedical honestly yall can fuck off you snakes aint sad at all
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:41 am

BenAtkins27: Tom Wilson is still in a truck ride... why? Literally don't get it. Glad Aya is okay. She was doing really well up until the crash, and she took a couple of big hits there.

BenAtkins27: Emily continues to go from strength to strength as the weekends go on. She's been brimming with confidence the last few weeks and her performances reflect it. I think herself and Ellie are advertising themselves very well to LIS teams.

BradWilkesReports: Rayan Labeau confronts his own sister over on-track pass after the race. Emily Labeau, who finished 10th in the race, was left in tears after the argument. <link>

EvieVance: rayan doesn't like that his own sister is kicking his ass. emily will be a star but he's flopping. doesn't give him the right to be a complete dick about it, especially since emily is one of the nicest girls you'll meet in the paddock.

LillieCorden: @EvieVance I was with Emily pre-race and she was so good with the fans and she 100% doesn't deserve this. Just a shame some people are so narrow-minded and hateful.

----------------------------------------

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 As a team, you guys did great today! I understand your frustrations but trust me, it's coming together for you and that win will come before long.

BenAtkins27: Told Evie that I was making a new signing and she was mentoring her. I let them meet and talk for a little while and they've been talking about the last WoO race for the past hour. Welcome to the team @Kowalski8! <pic>

BradWilkesReports: ATK Motorsports sign Frankie Kowalski for the rest of the season. She will be replacing Rayan Labeau in the #21 truck as she brings UPS with her. <link>

BradWilkesReports: In an interview, Atkins explains that Kowalski's behaviour has been erratic, but he's willing to take a risk on her. Atkins thinks Kowalski didn't get great support at Satou Medical, and that someone putting their arm around her might calm her down. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:31 am

BenAtkins27: I'll take a top 15 in my return to Oulton! Car felt good all day and I think we finished where we deserved.

BenAtkins27: On top of that, atta girl @MaddyBaszler AGAIN! Kicked everyone's ass out there today! Super proud of @ProwellProwess on a great top 5 finish too!

ProwellProwess: i really wanted this race to go well and it did kskskskskskskskskks

ProwellProwess: it's always tough racing at oulton because it's where my brother got seriously hurt but im so so happy he was here to see me get a top 5 today might have cried a little tbh

LillieCorden: Could have gotten into the top 10 in points but had a loose wheel and had to come in. A lot of fun though, and from what it sounds like, the British fans really enjoyed the show!

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: i dont like road courses >:[

EvieVance: we missed the setup bad. glad i got a top 20 or whatever i got lol
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:31 am

MaddyBaszler: YES! YES YES YES! We're fuckin on it!

AuroraBora: when do i stop being sucky and win things

GMac15: @AuroraBora You're doin' just fine kiddo, don't worry! these things take time, and I'm sure you'll get it.

USAKay: For sure @AuroraBora! I certainly didn't win races overnight, it just takes time!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:56 am

DonJosephATF: Macintosh Motorsports Inc. are reportedly looking at a couple of additional people to run a race in the #41 truck, including LIS driver Aurora Sullivan and Macintosh developmental driver Rose Kendrick. Kendrick, 17, would not be eligible to race on tracks over a mile until September of this year.

Rosey_K: I can't confirm anything right now, but if Mr. Macintosh calls me, I'll be sure to Rose up to the challenge!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:33 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Chizuru Takano will not be racing in the STARS LIS main race at Daytona after an incident caused in the qualifying race. This moves Makina Irisu into the main race. <link>

BenAtkins27: We're not going to appeal the decision made by STARS. Chizuru knows she made a really silly move and this is a big learning curve for her. It's her first time on a superspeedway and when she makes her next attempt she will know not to make a move like that.

RayanSTARS: @BenAtkins27 its not exactly hard to know not to go on the fuckin apron bud lol

BenAtkins27: @RayanSTARS Highly suggest you get your attitude in check. This is exactly the reason Frankie is at the team rather than you.

RayanSTARS: @BenAtkins27 yeah the silly loudmouth child was the better choice when it comes to attitude

EvieVance: @RayanSTARS lmao at least she actually has potential as a driver
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:54 pm

BradWilkesRacing: Ben Atkins - "Michael Hanna is the stupidest f**k out here. How the f**k can an IndyCar champion be so f**king unaware of his surroundings."

BradWilkesRacing: Aya Maruyama - "Oh my god, the grass was so wet. I was trying my hardest to slow it down. Apologise to Piper and Kay for me." Sounds really upset.

BradWilkesRacing: Michael Hanna - "27 is leaking shit all over the place!!! Someone tell that stupid b**ch to get off the track!!!"

BenAtkins27: at least she tried not to cause a crash you stupid prick @MikeHanna RT @BradWilkesRacing: Michael Hanna - "27 is leaking shit all over the place!!! Someone tell that stupid b**ch to get off the track!!!"
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:33 pm

JBranch3: I definitely see why we don't try shoving each other when it's not Overtime, because wow, these cars cannot handle it. I'll take 2nd, congratulations Ako! That's a second place I won't be mad about.

TsundereTomato: What a night for the Uduagawa family! Story book win right there, congratulations!

YoYoYousoro: WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro No, stop it.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:40 pm

ShinyMARI: What a SHINY night here in Daytona! Tomoe's in tears, Ako's in tears, it's enough to make even moi tear up~

GreatSummonerAko: Thank you everyone who sent me well wishes while I was recovering! Fufu... your wishes made the Great Summoner more powerful than ever!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:44 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Ako Udagawa comes back from her injury and earns her second career win at Daytona! RT to congratulation Udagawa and Ohara Enterprises! <pic>

BradWilkesReports: Amy Prowell and Lillie Corden argue on pit road after an overtime accident put Prowell down from a top 5 run to 19th place. <video>

KevMil: @BradWilkesReports I think Lillie yelling "Watch the f**king replay, Amy!" was the best thing there. Quite obvious that Lillie didn't cause that and Amy should feel bad after that one.

BradWilkesReports: Another big argument! Aya Maruyama and Michael Hanna are going at each other! Maruyama shoves Hanna and crews get involved!!! Riko Vance pulls an angry Maruyama away. <video>

EmiLaRacing: Aya might not have the height advantage but she's definitely pissed off enough to take Michael Hanna and honestly I hope she does he's a prick lmao

BenAtkins27: TEAM MEETINGS GOING TO BE FUN ON TUESDAY

BenAtkins27: At least I knew how to get out of the way when I was a lap car. Just no excuse for that, then him running his mouth didn't help. Glad Aya made a point to let him know how she felt.

BenAtkins27: Most importantly, congratulations to @GreatSummonerAko! Come back from a big injury to take a win is incredible! Feel for Sayori but she was fantastic this race and has shown her potential today!

ProwellProwess: trust another top 5 to go out of the window because of people who should drive better than that. sick of the bad luck this season.

LillieCorden: @ProwellProwess There's enough replays of the crash on Twitter so you could have watched them instead of subtweeting me lmao

Andou: I'm okay!!! Really big tumble but it wasn't a hard hit at all! That being said, this superspeedway racing should be verboten until all these busters learn how to drive!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:04 am

JBranch3: Interesting race, the track wearing out has made it really fun, the lead car could control the lines fairly easy if we were all stacked up. I applaud everyone, the OT wasn't exactly clean, but we all saw it coming.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 you might want to take that back before You-chan hurts you

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato okay, everyone ran a fairly decent race, except for Hanna

YoYoYousoro: @JBranch3 HANNA!? WHERE IS HE???? I'LL RIP HIS HEAD OFF

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro okay, I'm heading over to your hotel before you destroy the property again

JBranch3: @FallenAngelRiri Again???? Okay, I think Evie and I are going to just skip our night here and head home then.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:45 pm

BWardRacer: So damn close to missing that wreck, so could have capitalized on that but ah well, can't always have good luck on your side all the time.

MatsuuraDolphin: Celebrated hard with @GreatSummerAko last night. Well done to winning on your comeback from Kansas, well deserved for everyone in our team Smile
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:16 pm

BradWilkesReports: Amy Prowell and ATK Motorsports have mutually agreed to split at the end of the season, but team owner Ben Atkins says he will "do his hardest" to land Prowell in another car in 2025. <link>

BenAtkins27: Unfortunately we will be letting Amy go at the end of the season. Things haven't quite worked out the way we wanted them to, and it's proving that the team isn't a great fit for her. It's been a joy having her at the team, and we're going to go out and try to get her some wins to end the season!

ProwellProwess: things havent worked out with ATK so ill be leaving at the end of the season. thank you to the team for giving me my break in LIS racing and taking a chance on me. i know @BenAtkins27 is going to support me with my move away and i can't be thankful enough for that.

RacingRumorsNOW: ATK Motorsports were brought to an ultimatum to choose either Lillie Corden and Amy Prowell, with the two friends being "completely unsuitable" as teammates. ATK Motorsports elected to choose Corden, as the team believe she will bring them championships sooner. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Another report says that Amy Prowell demanded to leave the team after several spats with Corden and fellow teammate Evie Vance, with Vance defending Corden after the argument at Daytona. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Ben Atkins is eager to keep Emily Labeau at the team, but does not yet think she is ready for an LIS ride. Atkins could look to other teams, with Ako Udagawa, Misaki Andou, Lilly Samson and Murasaki Ikoma the favourite to take the #21 car full time. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Atkins is also contemplating giving the car to Tohka Shishigaya, hoping that taking a complete stab in the dark with her will help her recovery from her 2023 crash at Oklahoma. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:40 pm

BradWilkesReports: "Damnit! Blocked the wrong line into 1! Thank you guys for the lightning fast truck today guys, shame we couldn't bring the win home. Happy for Scarlett though!" - @BenAtkins27 not too upset over the last lap pass.

BradWilkesReports: "YES! F**K YES!!! F**K YES!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!" What a win for @ScarlettSands!

BenAtkins27: What a race! Had a blast getting in the 27 truck and getting these guys a solid result! Wish I blocked the low line a bit more on the last lap and got these guys the win, but I'm so happy for @ScarlettSands on the big win!

EmiLaRacing: I love superspeedway racing Smile

ScarlettSanders: YES!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to win for these Spectrum guys and we did it at one of the biggest stages in racing! I love you Daytona!!!!!

BenAtkins27: Big props to @MurasakiNinNin for making my life easy when we approached the lap traffic. She made a big gap for me and cut me a massive break.

MurasakiNinNin: @BenAtkins27 i let you sneak in like a ninja... nin nin...

Kowalski8: GODDAMN ATK GAVE ME A FASTER TRUCK THAN I'VE EVER HAD!!! This team has some good people on it, and I'm ready to give this season another good go!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next