STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by BJA95 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:20 am

EvieVance: ATK ARE IN DECLINE! ATK HAVE BECOME GARBAGE! ATK AREN'T PERFORMING! Well... explain this you cowards #PointsLead <pic>

SwiftlyDoesIt: @EvieVance your nearest teammate is 18th in points

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: @SwiftlyDoesIt there is such a thing as bad luck you know.......

BenAtkins27: Good on you @BlackRose! That one has been LONG overdue and you definitely drove you ass off to get the W.

BenAtkins27: Looks like a tire problem for Aya caused her to stop on track. I know a lot of things look discouraging at the moment, but we're working on getting everyone else results as well.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:24 am

JBranch3: Nobody was beating @BlackRose when she got the lead. Car was great for about 5 laps, so that overtime is exactly what we needed for a solid podium. We'll take it.

YoYoYousoro: I know when I'm beat and @BlackRose was the deserving winner today! Congrats!

TsundereTomato: Solid progress out of the 3 and 54 today, team-wise we're looking really good! Yukino thinks so too! <pic>
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:04 am

STARStvN: Victory lane is about to be turned Topsy turvy! @u'sAutosport's @YoYoYousoro wins at Michigan! Let the party commence!

JBranch3: Had the run, tried the move, damn I wanted that. Congrats @YoYoYousoro! I couldn't be more proud of the progress both of us have made these last few races.

YoYoYousoro: Zensuko Zenshi!!!! YOUSORO!!! After being runner up at Dover I had good faith we could win! We did! Very fun racing at the end, thank you @TsundereTomato for sticking with me! @JBranch3 I want to hug you, thank you for believing in me!

wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 am

TyEverett33: We gave it a good effort, but we just got caught out at the end.

Lilly__S: I think these Satou Medical fellows and I are going to get along swimmingly!

AuroraBora: yes hello, need spaghetti for my upsetti
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:14 am

BradWilkesReports: Amy Prowell just went NUCLEAR on her radio after two successive problems with the car <video>

BradWilkesReports: Prowell: "I DRIVE THROUGH THE F**KING FIELD JUST FOR THIS PIECE OF S**T CHEVROLET TO BREAK AGAIN! WHAT'S THE F**KING POINT OF EVEN TRYING WHEN THE CAR'S JUST GOING TO FALL APART!"

BradWilkesReports: ATK Motorsports struggle again today as Aya Maruyama falls out of the top 30 in points. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Ruby Mayberry was taken to a local hospital complaining of back pain following a huge crash at Michigan, but she was released from the hospital on the same night and travelled back home with her team <link>

BenAtkins27: Completely lost as to what's happening with us this year. Just can't figure out what's going on.

BenAtkins27: Amy had a hell of a run, but she was frustrated to the point of tears because the run she had was ruined by the car.

BenAtkins27: Aya got in a wreck not of her doing. Evie caught the wall and lost all speed. Madison and Lillie had decent runs but got caught in the lap car shenanigans and Amy's problems cost her big. There's no fix for bad luck. I just don't get why it's happening to us so much.

BenAtkins27: Good win @YoYoYousoro and @µ'sAutosports. Wish we could be up there with you guys but I guess this is how fucking racing goes sometimes.

------------------------------------

BradWilkesReports: "We about won the damn thing! I didn't expect that when I was running DFL about 10 laps earlier!" Frankie Kowalski after a solid P3 finish gives yet another excellent interview. <link>

Kowalski8: That was a blast! Might not have been the win we wanted but goddamn we put on a show and now I'm confident we can go out and kick ass like that again! Michigan, you are beautiful!

EllieGoesFast: Had the truck but got so caught up racing Frankie that some dude blew past us both. Good run. Confidence is built up and we'll work on it from here!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:33 am

TsundereTomato: Seeing your own drivers drive off into the corner, 4 wide for the win is more nerve wracking than being in the car and making that move yourself.

TsundereTomato: @BenAtkins27 I know it's tough right now, have faith, if anyone's team can rebound, it's yours. Your drivers are more than capable and eventually the bad luck will run out.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:42 pm

BenAtkins27: @TsundereTomato Thank you, Maki. Just tough at the moment when we feel like we're doing things right but then nothing turns out that way.

ATKMotorsports: Evie Vance and Aya Maruyama to swap crew chiefs for the rest of the year, with the boss Ben Atkins working with Maruyama, and Matsubara working with Vance. <link>

EvieVance: i've really enjoyed working with ben the last few races. we've really had a good chemistry and his calls have been great. he has this experience from so many years of driving that is valuable to anyone... but right now, aya needs that insight more than me.

EvieVance: i was the one who suggested the swap to ben. we've seen him get the best out of aya in the truck series for the past few years, and its something she needs after a really tough start to her LIS career. hopefully she can pick up the results she deserves and we see her at her best

EvieVance: i am also hella excited to see how the wonderful kanon can guide me from the pit box. from what ben said, she's surprisingly knowledgeable and passionate about the cars, and it helped her a lot in her championship year!

BenAtkins27: Excited to be back on the 27 crew with @AyaPLEASENOTICEME! Really selfless move from Evie to suggest the swap, and I know her and Kanon will continue to kill it this year!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:56 am

μ'sAutosport: Concerning chatter from @YoYoYousoro over the radio. "I'm feeling something inside right now and it's not joy, sadness or regret" after being caught up in several incidents on track involving the 52.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:05 am

STARStvN: Brief interviews on pit road as we get ready for duel 2!

STARStvN: FIGHT IN THE PITS! You Watanabe physically drags AJ Murphy out of his car and throws him to the ground, while Autumn Collins and her crew came running into the scene! Collins was hauled off by her crew, while Watanabe was screaming obscenities and being dragged away by Kanon Matsuura.

STARStvN: Murphy's crew was reluctant to back him up, officials did step in to break up Watanabe and Collins' crews from Murphy.

VanceATKFan: HOLY SHIT, @YoYoYousoro laid into him! I know to stay on that girl's good side. And she's tough too.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:50 am

EvieVance: KANON MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER YOU GUIDED ME TO VICTORY

EvieVance: Really solid car all day and we went out and finally got the teams first win of the year. Sucks that the 54 got ruined by lap cars but the dude got what he deserved in the end.

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: fucking useless aj murphy what the fuck does he do except be a fucking idiot all the time and waste fucking oxygen??? lucky you watanabe already beat him up otherwise i would have had him too

BenAtkins27: Feel for the 54 crew after the crash but to be honest both Aya and I had enough of the lap cars being ungracious and she took matters into her own hands. Didn't want to get anyone but the 42 but 03 came out of the pits at the wrong time.

BenAtkins27: Other than that incident, definitely an improvement this weekend! Aya's first ever top 5, Evie with the win, and top 10s for Lillie, Ellie and Madison!

HadawayRacing: WE DID IT AGAIN!!!!! LACEY STARLING LEADS 98 LAPS AT MYRTLE BEACH AND WE GET OUR SECOND WIN IN THE LOWE'S INTERNATIONAL SERIES!!!!!!!!

HadawayRacing: "THANK YOU GUYS!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! YES! YES!!!" - @LaceySTARS is just as happy as us!!!!!! <video>

LaceySTARS: This 38 team is incredible. My second win feels so much better than my first. Getting the win for the team that brought me into STARS and gave me my career is something I dreamt of when I re-signed with this team. Hopefully we can get more from here!!! <pic>

ProwellProwess: what the actual FUCK was the 00 doing? CAR OUTSIDE YOU DIPSHIT.

ProwellProwess: holy shit im so mad right now. i thought i was mad last week but fucking hell im on a whole new level of mad this week.

LillieCorden: amy needs her own space right now. she's usually so calm and collected but the last few weeks have been difficult for her and it's all become too much for her.

LillieCorden: of course i'll be there for her as soon as she needs me, but right now, the best thing for her is some time to just calm herself down. trust me, i want to see her smiling and back to her normal self more than anyone...
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:23 am

YoYoYousoro: I still can't convey the exact emotion I felt, but being caught up in the 27's incident and then the 52 being an ungrateful jerk, I had enough.

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro that would be called anger dear, please don't ever be that again.

JBranch3: Good day I suppose, interesting track, tough to get a pass done, we had to make up a ton of ground after being shoved out early on. Lapped cars, pretty bad tonight tbh
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:35 am

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins did something he never does and went onto the radio of the #1 truck of Emily Labeau as the owner to give her some words of advice after the incident with Austin Watts

BradWilkesReports: "Emily, just like any other driver on my team, I will defend you to the death if you are right, but what you just did to the 7 team there was wrong." Labeau defends her case and Atkins says "I get you're mad, but that isn't a well funded team. That could have just ended their season."

BradWilkesReports: Atkins seeks out Labeau again after the race, puts his arm around her and talks to her. From what people heard, it sounds like he was just talking her through what she should do next time in a frustrating situation.

EmiLaRacing: Really really not proud of how I acted today. Sorry to Austin Watts and All In Racing. I acted really immature and let my temper get the best of me. I cannot apologise enough.

STARSRayan: @EmiLaRacing and you gave me shit for spinning you in the canadian tour last year lmaooooooooooo not so clean yourself are you

EmiLaRacing: @STARSRayan I gave YOU shit?!? Are you kidding? Every little thing I do wrong and you're the first to be on my case and insulting me. I've had enough of you. You're meant to be family, but you're not supportive at all.

STARSRayan: @EmiLaRacing LOL why the fuck should i be supportive when you're being a dipshit all the time??? family doesn't mean shit when you keep being stupid

EmiLaRacing: @STARSRayan Fuck off. Actually fuck off. I'm sick of you. Don't talk to me.

BenAtkins27: @EmiLaRacing @STARSRayan BOTH OF YOU STOP THIS RIGHT NOW. You are both better than getting into fights on Twitter. I will speak to both of you about this on Tuesday at the team meeting. For the mean time, don't talk to each other.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 pm

BenAtkins27: Had a couple of tweets asking why I justified what Aya did on Sunday but not what Emily did in the Trucks. Aya had no intentions of wrecking the 42. She just wanted to bump him out of the way, and had it not been for bad timing, she would have done exactly that.

BenAtkins27: Of course, what happened with Rayan and Emily post-race has been discussed and the team have decided that something has had to happen. We'll be releasing a statement soon to clear up what's going on.

SwiftlyDoesIt: rest in peace emily labeau's career lmaooooooooooo

MartinWinterReport: Emily Labeau's career on the hinges as Ben Atkins confirms "action has had to be taken???" EMILY LABEAU SACKED?!? <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:31 am

STARStvN: As we tried to get word from @JBranch3 about the pit road contact, he could only comment "Guess I lost talent, that or I was just compelled to plow into the back of someone entering pit road for no reason, write it in for me, I'm heading home."

TsundereTomato: Unreal turn of events that took place out there tonight.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:51 am

BenAtkins27: Four wide on lap 2 isn't exactly smart. Not sure how we ended up that way, but all I know is it got Aya wrecked. Another incident not of her doing. It sucks, but it's racing.

BenAtkins27: Proud of @ProwellProwess on a joint-career best tonight! It's been tough for her the last couple of weeks but finally everything came together for her and that was the product of a complete run!

BenAtkins27: And @TohkaSniper with her first LIS top-5 since her return! The slightly fresher tires really paid off for her, and despite the damage she put together a great race!

BenAtkins27: Glad @MaddyBaszler is okay after the wreck. Been a long time since I've seen someone hit so hard they fly off the ground like that.

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: just ready for this season to be over already
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:08 am

MaddyBaszler: FUCKING OW

AuroraBora: i don't know how we got our car a top 10 after crashing it but we did!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:09 am

BradWilkesReports: Ruby Mayberry showed off her cast after she suffered a broken wrist after her wreck at Michigan. She's finished second in both races since the break. <pic>

BenAtkins27: @BradWilkesReports Ruby's tough as hell! I know her back still hurts her a lot from the crash so to see her kicking ass is immense.

GanbaMayberry: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TWEETING FUCKING HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:46 pm

STARSLISOfficial: STARS to look at Charlotte "big one" and pit road entry following controversial incidents during the race. <link>

BradWilkesReports: @AyaPLEASENOTICEME and @MikeHanna seen talking in Charlotte after their crash on Saturday. Conversation was all smiles, and the two shook hands before getting ready for first practice for the Roval.

MikeHanna: I owed the 27 guys a big apology after what happened at Charlotte. I know they're trying to get momentum to prevent a slip below the top 30 in points so me being dumb was never going to help.

BenAtkins27: @MikeHanna Respect for that, my man.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:39 pm

BradWilkesReports: "I'll be waiting for her. Go down to her spotter and tell her I'll be waiting." @EllieGoesFast not happy with @MadOnlinederson after backstretch contact causes a big accident.

BradWilkesReports: Aya Maruyama just threw her helmet at her truck after climbing out of her wrecked vehicle. Not been a great weekend for her on the LIS side so far, and she had been running in the back in Trucks.

BradWilkesReports: Frankie Kowalski was limping after getting out of her truck, but has been released from the infield care centre and seems to be walking okay now.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:46 am

BradWilkesReports: Scuffle between Thuram and Anderson! The two have words while the tensions boil over and the pit crews get into it! <video>

EllieGoesFast: no wonder all she does is sit in the back in trucks. no talent.

MadOnlinederson: @EllieGoesFast SAYS THE FUCKING DRUGGIE LMAO

LillieCorden: @MadOnlinederson honestly if you knew the full story you'd know how much of an asshole thing that is to say
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:16 am

CorbinRhodes: I'm super sorry to anyone I messed up today! We were just trying to salvage what we could after going over.

GMac15: There ya go kid! Get 'em! @CxG_Racing

CxG_Racing: YES LADS, IT'S A PARTY TONIGHT!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:02 am

BenAtkins27: Crazy race today, nearly made even crazier by the fact that @CxG_Racing very nearly stunned everyone there. Wish the fuel held out for you a bit longer, Connor, but you've shown you have a very bright future in this sport!

GanbaMayberry: didn't think we were going to win that since the 19 got by and even when he pit, @JBranch3 was so much faster,,,,, gotta take them as they come though,,,,,,,,

RichlerRacing: The fuel may have run out, but we're still VERY proud of the showing that @CxG_Racing put on with us today! Our first win may come sooner than we think!!!

BradWilkesReports: Helmet toss at the Roval! Amy Prowell throws her helmet at the 17 of Alex Phillips as he drive past!

BradWilkesReports: Now a confrontation! Prowell in the face of Phillips as she lets him know about her feelings following the two getting together!

EvieVance: i would say we should just stick to the oval but even that was a shitshow. no cure for people losing their goddamn minds i guess.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:03 am

JBranch3: Outsmarted by Mayberry, hell, Connor almost pulled it off. I dont know, on paper we should of blown by them with the pace and tire advantage. Nothing's ever set in stone in motorsport.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:14 pm

GanbaMayberry: @JBranch3 think if you had one more lap you would have blown by me,,,,,,,,,,
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:30 pm

RacingRumorsNOW: Evie Vance is set to take her sabbatical year option in 2025, and has already decided her replacement driver for the season. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: ATK Motorsports driver Aya Maruyama is allegedly contemplating a return to her crew chief career, but team owner Ben Atkins wants to convince her to stay in her LIS ride for another year despite her bad start. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Vance is allegedly keen on getting ATK to poach Frankie Kowalski from Satou Medical, with the two drivers having a similar background. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: If Misaki Andou leaves µ's Autosport this year, Elliott Jenkins will split from Quinton Young's organisation and make a team focused around her and current JYM driver Harper Bradshaw. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Amy Prowell and Lillie Corden are allegedly going through a rough patch in their relationship, linking closely to their poor form in the LIS series. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next