STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:10 am

JBranch3: Christ that was stressful, was thrown off by the 27 being so fast after spinning, Dilly had a run on him into 3, the pack broke up and Honoka and I made a run at it.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3, my first win came here and I hate the place. Congrats Matilda! I wish we could be on better terms, but you got that win.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:13 am

GreatSummonerAko: RINRIN! WE DID IT AGAIN!!!

RinRin: i'm very proud of @GreatSummonerAko, she drove a great race (^_^)

CxG_Racing: Sorry for driving like a knobhead today, my truck was shite after the first wreck

GMac15: We had a good car, things just didn't work out at the end, sucks for Kurosawa, she's a super talented li'l driver!

JTyler94: I'm no longer with NRG Motorsports after today. I thank them for giving me an opportunity, but I really need to find my footing somewhere else.

DonJosephATF: Hearing what's going on with Jeffery Tyler is that NRG Motorsports have immediately cut him following Talladega. The owner was furious with his performance. Morton Buildings is supposedly going to go to the 96 to sponsor them, and the 94 will have a new driver for Kansas and beyond.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:17 am

BenAtkins27: Passed on the last lap again. Heartbroken.

BenAtkins27: Really wanted Dega one last time. Just had the wrong cars lined up behind me I guess. It is what it is, I suppose. Good job @µ'sAutosport.

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: I guess they decided they like Matilda today, despite everything she's done over the last few weeks. Neutral

TillieDillieRacing: THAT'S ONE WAY TO SHUT EVERYONE UP. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TillieDillieRacing: THANK YOU to my teammates for the help at the end. Don't care about the feel good stories or who's retiring. We're here to WIN!

EvieVance: @TillieDillieRacing just fucking go away

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance No, it's okay. Let the team enjoy it. The teams been through so many hardships recently that they deserve the win.

GanbaMayberry: @BenAtkins27 the team????

BenAtkins27: @GanbaMayberry Yeah. The team. µ's Autosport deserve the result.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:29 am

JBranch3: @AyaPLEASENOTICEME I was following wherever Honoka was going in hopes that she'd make a move and open the door for myself tbh. We had the run, Dilly defended it perfectly.

JBranch3: End result was perfect for the team, but I wanted that W as much as anyone else in this field. On to Kansas!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:23 pm

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins admits he would have been less upset over Talladega finish "if any other car passed him" <link>

BradWilkesReports: Atkins - "How can I not be upset? She's caused me so much trouble this year from costing me one of my dream wins (Atlanta) and the whole situation at Iowa with Aya. Losing to her felt like a kick in the teeth"

BradWilkesRacing: "I'm happy for Maki and her team. They're doing everything right in the playoffs and they deserve this 1-2-3. I just wish someone else led them to the line."

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: @JBranch3 I know... I just didn't want to see her win after Iowa.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm

STARStvN: Other than with her crew @TillieDillieRacing had a lonely celebration in victory lane. She did add that it was to no surprise since the relations with the team are not well. However smiles and handshakes all around on pit road between @MotherHonkingBread and @JBranch3.

JBranch3: After what felt like the longest summer of my life, the team has been on a roll. If the Martinsville situation didn't happen, I feel like we could be runner up or 3rd right now in the standings.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:41 pm

BradWilkesReports: On the plus-side of things, a lot of drivers are saying that was one of the best races Talladega has seen in the last 10 years, with 24 cars finishing on the lead lap, and 31 making the checkered flag.

BradWilkesReports: Drivers were happy with the pack racing despite strings of 4 by 4 racing, with the only exception being Jeffrey Tyler, who caused multiple incidents throughout the weekend.

BradWilkesReports: NRG Racing are expected to give Maya Bates a call up for the final few races, and are expected to keep Michael Hanna in the #96 car after his second top-10 finish in a row.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:33 pm

NRGRacing: She said she wanted to go to Arizona to race in STARS for Cheetos. She's going to get that opportunity (and a few other races also for Cheetos!) Welcome to the team, @Maya12!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:31 am

EvieVance: OH MY FUCKING GOD I HOPE EVERYONE IS OKAY

EvieVance: holy shit i've never seen anything like that

BradWilkesReports: Maya Bates out of her truck after a frightening crash at Kansas; Christian Hagerty potentially injured as a result of impact. <link>

BradWilkesReports: All drivers (with the exception of Hagerty) have been checked and released from the infield care centre. <link>

RikoVanceModelling: my twins are something else <video>

BenAtkins27: @RikoVanceModelling why did isabella ask for wendy's after the crash?????
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am

Tanrar: Holy shit. That was horrific.

Maya12: holy fuck. HOLY FUCK.

DHROfficial: Christian Hagerty has been taken to a Kansas City hospital, reportedly suffering from a back issue.

DonJosephATF: Valentino Ruiz was a fucking weapon out there. Should be parked for Indy before he kills someone. #BuffaloWildWings100
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:55 am

GMac15: YES! THERE WE GO, BABY! KANSAS! One more win for us, Maybe we still have a shot!

MotherHonkingBread: Very fun racing with you @GMac15! Sorry if Matilda was annoying, she's kind of a meanie out there... I'll send you and your family some treats~

CorbinRhodes: That was a horrible accident for @YoYoYousoro, hope she's OK! Our chase is pretty much dead in the water, like it's been since the start. It's not Hadaway's fault, people in this series just drive like damn idiots sometimes.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:58 am

JBranch3: Trouble finds us, no matter what. Unreal. I'm shutting my phone off and spending the rest of the night with my daughter and wife.

YoYoYousoro: バカ 君は, バカ 君は!

TsundereTomato: @YoYoYousoro you're not a Baka, these things happen. Thank you for going out and giving it your all every week.

μ'sAutosport: A runner-up gives @MotherHonkingBread a great points day over her competition. While @JBranch3, @YoYoYousoro and @Andou had miserable days. We still have a horse in this race! Honk Honk!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:02 am

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins just spun the 18 of Matilda Dillinger after the race at Kansas. Not surprising, considering the tension between the two drivers and Dillinger's antics at the close of the race. <link>

BradWilkesReports: PIT ROAD FIGHT! IT'S MAYBERRY AND DILLINGER???

BradWilkesReports: Never thought I'd see the day but I did see that right. Ruby Mayberry just went for Matilda Dillinger. Looks like Mayberry went to talk to Dillinger, but Dillinger pushed her back first and Mayberry swung at her then went for her. <link>

BradWilkesReports: "She's done this all year. There's nothing redeemable about her. I'm sick of it and sick of her. I had it with her, so I let her know." Ruby Mayberry after the pit road incident. <link>

BradWilkesReports: "I mean, it's Matilda, isn't it? We could have had 5 of us going for the win but she decided to play games. STARS need to get rid of her before she decides the championship with another stupid move." Ben Atkins with a wry smile, did acknowledge a good top 5 finish. <link>

BenAtkins27: Great run! I think we finished about where we deserved, even with other factors trying to play against us. Maybe could have been better, but happy for my man @GMac15 getting himself a W!!!

BenAtkins27: Don't want Iowa to be my last career win. Can't stand the thought of that farcical finish being my last win. RT @HonkerAndou5588: @BenAtkins27 never seen you so hungry for wins in my life! what happened?

GanbaMayberry: sorry for the fans i disappointed today,,,,,,, got really mad at her and then anger took over,,,,,, Sad

EvieVance: @GanbaMayberry are you kidding i think you just won most popular driver for this year with that
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:29 am

μ'sAutosport: We have decided to cease the operation of the 18 car and have terminated Matilda Dillinger for the remainder of the season. We're disappointed that it had to come to this, she will be paid accordingly to the contract cancellation clause.

μ'sAutosport: We need to focus on our drivers in the chase right now and we have no time or room for little kiddy games in this team.

TsundereTomato: If she so chooses, she can pursue legal action, but we are paying her accordingly for the remainder of the season. Also, good luck with that, because it won't go far.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:35 am

BenAtkins27: @μ'sAutosport THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

EvieVance: @μ'sAutosport i know my team owner is going for the title and so am i but i hope honoka wins the title because that decision is beautiful

TillieDillieRacing: Whatever. STARS is full of assholes and fuckheads anyway. Time to go and do some real racing for a real team elsewhere, where I'm treated right.

GanbaMayberry: @TillieDillieRacing hey if it means anything im glad im the last person in stars to punch you Smile

BenAtkins27: @GanbaMayberry LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BenAtkins27: I'm glad Ruby was the one who went for Dillinger. Riko told me "fucking hold the twins" at the track to go clock Matilda herself and now Alyssa and Isabella have been yelling "fuck" all night and i just want to sleep please god let my toddlers stop swearing

BenAtkins27: at least emilia cant say fuck yet i will raise her to be like @RubyKurosawa
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:36 am

DLeck6211: beef
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:37 am

Tanrar: Coaching @GanbaMayberry on throwing punches might've been the best decision I've ever made.

Tanrar: Peep me in the back losing my mind <video>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:38 am

JBranch3: WHAT THE FUCK, I WOKE UP TO THAT NEWS???? @TsundereTomato I WAS DREADING HAVING TO MAKE THAT CHOICE.

TsundereTomato: When you've watched as many races as I have this season, you see things and you get sick of things. That was the final straw.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:41 pm

JBranch3: this DM from Dilly, Stay classy kiddo <pic> Rolling Eyes "What the fuck did I do? I raced Honoka too hard trying to salvage my own race??? My car was just as fast as the leaders, sorry miss red princess or w/e can't have you engineer conservative camber setups"
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:56 pm

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 I don't feel bad about saying this anymore so fun fact time! Matilda came to my hauler after Atlanta, but tried to start a fight, not apologise like I originally said. She was swearing in front of the kids, got aggressive with Riko before we kicked her out. I only said she apologised because some people in STARS didn't want the incident getting out.

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 I actually think a rumour website found out the news a few weeks ago but I had to deny it. Now I don't really care.

BradWilkesReports: STARS LIS officials have placed a three-race ban on Matilda Dillinger, effective from her next attempt, meaning if a team picks her up, they will need to find a driver for the first three races of her contract. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Lucia Ohara has talked in a press conference about her tough year, and how the death of her father and the incidents at New Hampshire affected her more than she had previously let on. She has pledged to Satou Medical that she will be back to her best driving come 2024. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:22 pm

DonJosephATF: Christian Hagerty's supposedly going to be out for the rest of 2023, with Tyler Champa taking over the 05 starting at Indianapolis.

DonJosephATF: Valentino Ruiz is expected to also sit out Indianapolis, with Ricardo Guerrero hopping in to the 55. Guerrero's also the one who recommended Ruiz to DHM, for what it's worth.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:59 pm

JBranch3: Standing here in awe of the pagoda never gets old. Sorry New York, but I think Indy is where anyone would want to win more. We gotta get back in this, no better time for a marquee win than now. #DeltaForce200

STARStvN: As we approach Indy, you can't not talk about @GanbaMayberry and the success she has had here. Could a 3rd victory at the historic track be what she needs to reclaim her right as a title contender? So many stories as we approach the midway point of the chase!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:14 pm

BenAtkins27: Love this place more than words can say. Don't care what I win in this weekend. I want to leave this weekend with a trophy. <pic>

BenAtkins27: Truck looks beautiful. LIS car looks beautiful. Let's get out there and have some fun.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:26 pm

STARSKTTSOfficial: WOW! That. Just. Happened. @NoBulliNatsuki @RayCornette <GIF>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:21 am

EvieVance: Holy fuck Cade Somerville is a moron what was he doing?!?

BradWilkesReports: "THAT F**KING IDIOT! WHAT A F**KING MORON! Most overrated driver in the entire goddamn series." Ben Atkins not pleased with Cade Somerville.

BradWilkesReports: Atkins just saw Somerville on pit road after he climbed out of his truck and sarcastically applauded. Somerville points at him and gets in his face. Atkins isn't intimidated and laughs, before walking away. There was a big height difference between the two.

BradWilkesReports: Amy Prowell - "I'd love to be in his head and just know what the hell he was thinking? I don't think I saw him make a smart move when we were in BTCC so nothing has changed."

-----------------------------------

BenAtkins27: Leckliter Racing seriously want to bring Rin Hoshizora to LIS and she takes out Aya under caution like that?!? What the actual fuck are they thinking on that team?

BenAtkins27: Incredible. Not allowed anything nice from this place, apparently. Got taken out by a kid who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing then get my other trucks wrecked under caution. Great.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next