STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 Empty Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:58 pm

GMac15: Boy, this year's uh... somethin'. I feel like STARS gets crazier and crazier each year. Told Dia after New Hampshire I'm gettin' too old for this shit lol

MaddyBaszler: Thanks for all the concern, that wreck was f'ed up for sure, but we're all good!

Lilly__02: It must be very troublesome to be @TsundereTomato sometimes. Having a baby inside of you and a baby clinging to you, quite the tall task for a younger woman like yourself.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:00 am

BradWilkesRacing: Pre-race segment for Richmond with Alyssa and Isabella Atkins-Vance might be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

EvieVance: "Who won New Hampshire?" "Daddy!" "No it was uncl-" "NERD!" "NERD! NERD!" THOSE TWINS ARE INCREDIBLE OMFG

RikoVanceModelling: @EvieVance THIS IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT EVIE

BenAtkins27: @RikoVanceModelling they will forever call joe a nerd and it is amazing
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:13 am

JBranch3: @BenAtkins27 Evie may be laughing now, but she's the one screaming Nerd in bed
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:14 am

Tanrar: @JBranch3 BRUH
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:15 am

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch3 thanks i know my little sisters kinks now
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:15 am

DLeck6211: Why would you scream nerd in bed? people are trying to sleep
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:17 am

EvieVance: @JBranch3 only thing you'll be fucking this week is that anime shrine if you keep this up kiddo
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:20 am

JBranch3: @EvieVance touche, but what would happen if I told a certain Tomato about what you told me?
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:23 am

AuroraBora: somebody please come to walmart, I got lost going to look at switch games and i think Harper & Summer forgot about me >_<
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:28 am

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: at mcdonald with harper and aurora ^_^ <pic>

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: wait a second where the fUCK IS AURORA

EvieVance: @JBranch3 put a fire extinguisher in a cannon and aim at yourself pls xoxoxoxo
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 am

HarperBQuick: I think Aurora was mad at us for a moment, but mcdonalds has a way of helping get over it <pic>

AuroraBora: hamburger
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 am

JBranch3: @EvieVance see you tonight? xoxoxoxoxo

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 @EvieVance I feel like I'm missing context to this and I'm kind of worried

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato you always miss context on everything though.

KanonFuee: Fueeeeeee I wanted to look at this cute game called "Baba is you" Now I'm lost, but I did meet a familiar face @AuroraBora now I'm at McDonalds! <pic>
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:34 am

HarperBQuick: Glad I rented a truck for the unexpected add-on to the group. Don't worry @EvieVance she'll get back to you safe at the track
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:35 am

ProwellProwess: @EvieVance owo whats this

ChadYEEZY: @ProwellProwess what the fuck is this owo speak you fucking idiot ur the reason my boy mcbrien is going to do jail time

ProwellProwess: @ChadYEEZY you do realise that he had crystal meth in his dads house or some shit and i had nothing to do with that right

ChadYEEZY: @ProwellProwess yeah he shared the good shit with ya boi on the regular unlike you bitch

STARS: @ChadYEEZY lmao ur done kiddo
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:48 am

NottheBestLester: what a fucking derelict smh
ElectricWolf71
ElectricWolf71

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:00 am

JBranch3: Man that sucks, we had them. We were going to win. Oh well, at least we got the one out of the way, still a lot of speed despite being smashed up. Had to drive into the turn harder to keep up, stuck some times, others it didn't.

JBranch3: Good luck to our girls in the second duel. Hope they can start turning things around!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:33 am

GMac15: That's a heartbreaking way to lose a race. Nothing personal against the kid, there was no chance to avoid that, but man it's frustrating to have a race under control and lose it like that.

BlackRose: Just happy to be here.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:35 am

STARStvN: the frustration starting show. @YoYoYousoro exits her car, In tears, @JBranch3 walks over and gives her a hug. "You did great tonight. Trust Me, it'll get better"

STARStvN: Overtime for duel 2, coming up!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:41 am

MotherHonkingBread: That's what it means to Faito Dayo!~ #STARS

MaddyBaszler: That's how you come back from a scary crash, baby!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:46 am

TsundereTomato: All right Honoka! Manju party!

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro cheered up pretty quick when she saw Honoka get the win. She darted out of the garage and straight to victory lane.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:58 am

ProwellProwess: WE WON OUR FIRST TRUCK RACE!!!!! So thankful for Jenkins-Young for this opportunity. We've been so fast this year, but I still didn't think we'd get our first win this soon! So proud of everyone!

ProwellProwess: LILLIE

ProwellProwess: OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD SHE WON LILLIE BABY I'M SO PROUD I'M CRYINGGGGGGGGG

ATKMotorsports: "IS THIS A DREAM?!?" No, @LillieCorden! You are a STARS LIS winner! <video>

LillieCorden: What a night! I cannot believe we actually won the race!!! Such a great start to the season made even better! Just an absolutely unreal feeling.

BenAtkins27: That 55 car was untouchable tonight! Thought we had a shot on the overtime when we got the great start, but she looked so comfortable in that car and I couldn't make anything happen. Encouraging speed again, just time to get one of these soon. Good win @MotherHonkingBread!

BenAtkins27: And of course, INCREDIBLE job @LillieCorden! I know circumstances were fortunate for you, but you were a factor all night and even with the pressure at the end, you did fantastic!

EvieVance: fuck me

EvieVance: actually have to QUALIFY for fucking races now because someone doesn't know how to get out of the way when they fucking blow up

EvieVance: what a shit start to the year this has been. just want to stay at home with mirajane instead of wrecking a fucking race car at this point
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:11 pm

JBranch3: I like the idea of seeing my wife post race first, but I know it's not ideal for her.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 pm

BWardRacer: Hmmm. Maybe it's time for me to rethink myself for this year. This is just miserable.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:03 pm

RacingRumorsNOW: Ben Atkins could reverse his retirement decision after the involvement of his twin daughters in a pre-race segment at Richmond, as well as the poor form of Aya Maruyama in the trucks series at the moment. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Aya Maruyama could be prepared to tell ATK Motorsports that she wants to give up her racing role for 2024. ATK Motorsports are prepared to approach Jenkins-Young drivers Amy Prowell and Autumn Collins to offer a car if this is the case. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Satou Medical are looking to make Cade Somerville their next target to bring into the main team after his impressive start to the season. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Evie Vance could leave ATK Motorsports if her bad form continues. Rumors indicate she could join her husband at ยต's Racing in a swap deal for current driver Honoka Kousaka. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Jenkins-Young Motorsports are not willing to move Amy Prowell to LIS in 2024, stating that she is not ready despite her incredible form in KTTS so far this season. Other teams are watching the situation, such as Satou Medical, ATK Motorsports and RA Racing.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:24 pm

RacePursuit: Jenkins-Young Racing driver Aurora Sullivan may be going down to the Kobalt Tools Truck Series, or leaving the team altogether at the end of the season, with a few teams showing interest in her already. <link>

RacePursuit: There may be another large-scale merger in the Truck Series, as Cannon Racing and Revival Racing may be purchased and re-branded under LIS owner and entrepreneur Jamie King <link>

RacePursuit: Hayes Motorsports has cut all ties with Frank McBrien, and the team may be in financial jeopardy with the issues that Frank McBrien has brought on for them, putting Davey Gibson's rookie of the year bid in doubt. <link>

RacePursuit: Veteran driver and MMI owner Grant Macintosh may be looking to go part-time after 2023, with Piper Wolfe, AJ Stratton, Aurora Sullivan, and Corbin Rhodes all being discussed as potential full-time replacements for him. <link>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next