STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by WildWoobs Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:07 am

DonJosephATF: Satou Medical make an interesting choice to bring up a prospect from AAS for Richmond. Brooke Edwards, the 18 year old from Rochester, New York will make her KTTS debut. Brooke is known as the "Gentle Giant", standing at a whopping 6'3, but with a very laid-back disposition.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:33 am

STARStvN: @JBranch3: "POST RACE, 96, HE'S GETTING IT"
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:55 am

JBranch3: Unreal, I went over to see what he had to say, he hid behind his crew chief, who kept telling him "You serious? Stop hiding and face him coward."

JBranch3: If we had the pole we probably would have been singing a different tune. Outside lane has no grip on cold tires, so we spent the first 10 laps getting divebombed, got into the wall off 2 early and then the moron 96 Tryhards himself into the wall costing us 3 more positions.

JBranch3: Pretty much our championship bid is over. Grant's cars are peaking at the right time, we've been trying to play catch up to them all year. If we come out of Dega with our rivals having a bad day, fine, if not then we're going to shift the focus to '25.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:07 am

EvieVance: im pretty good at these duel split races!!! won at myrtle beach and won here! time to spend time with mira, riko, ben and their kids and watch the second duel!

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: there isnt a straight panel on the car i dont think omg still got a top 10 somehow

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: understand if the 55 guys are upset at me but honoka kept coming down and i was there so i really dont know what i could do there

Andou: Are you serious?!? One car incident turns into 10??? Does nobody know what the brakes are? I understand the 41 had nowhere to go but everyone else piling in felt unnecessary.

MikeHanna: @JBranch3 Is fighting really your way to solve everything?

EvieVance: @MikeHanna its the easiest way to tell you how much of a dipshit you've been consistently for the last few weeks

BenAtkins27: @MikeHanna im surprised you HAVENT been punched yet your driving has been pretty trash

BenAtkins27: Good day all around for the team. Excited to see Evie bring herself back into the title fight with a crucial and convincing win! Top 10s for Madison, Aya and Amy was good to see too!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:14 am

JBranch3: @MikeHanna When they told me you dropped down the rankings I actually started laughing and started to chill. Depending on what you had to say for yourself in the pits, would of determined if I knocked your lights out or not, but you were too busy hiding.

JBranch3: @MikeHanna It's fine, unemployment line is looking real good for you next year.

TsundereTomato: Arisa Ichigaya has been doing wonders for NRG, but the team is in the spotlight for the poor judgement and actions by @MikeHanna every week. I think it's time for the team to do some serious reconsideration.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato you mean sell it to someone who actually has brains?
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:31 am

GreatSummonerAko: Triumph! Thanks so much to my awesome wizard Rin-Rin for getting our car going tonight!

AuroraBora: loooooooooooooose

TaikoTomoe: Udagawas rule! <pic>

AWattsRacing: Thanks a lot jackass @JackKW
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:34 am

BradWilkesReports: "I DON'T F**KIN' CARE WHICH ONE OF THEM DID THAT, I'LL F**KIN' CLOCK ALL OF THEM!" @Kowalski8 not pleased about her crash with @MadOnlinederson and others.

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins, who is the spotter for Kowalski this week, immediately worked on calming Kowalski down, to which she replied "I know. I just wanna run well, and I feel like we've not gotten what we deserve."

BradWilkesReports: Kowalski was in tears after she got out of her truck, but had her crew quickly on the scene to comfort her. TV later got an interview with her, and she smiled and said "it's just one of those things. It's racing." A lot of people should be proud of how she's matured during the past few months.

BenAtkins27: @BradWilkesReports I'm extremely proud of Frankie. I know how well she can run, especially on the bigger tracks, and the way she has flourished as a person with everything that's happened is admirable.

EmiLaRacing: Our call to pit only lost us... about 3 or 4 positions? Was fun racing my way back up there, and it sounds like the crowd had fun too!

BradWilkesReports: Kelley-Whitt punches Burkhart while he's still in the truck, but in an unusual twist,  as he walks away, Austin Watts throws a punch at him! All going off at Richmond! <link>

--------------------------------------------------------------

BenAtkins27: @TsundereTomato @JBranch3 Mike Hanna's dad owns the team. Quite obvious that Arisa has had nowhere near what Mike has and yet she's been the shining star at the team. She's talented, but always seems to get the short end of the stick.

BenAtkins27: @TsundereTomato @JBranch3 Evie's worked with the team on the IndyCar side too and it was the same. Only reason he's won races is because he has the best car by far. Evie's Indy 500 car a few years back was awful and she wheeled it until she flipped it with 30 to go.

BenAtkins27: @TsundereTomato @JBranch3 It's why I pulled out of my Indy 500 deal with them the year after. Evie told me that I wouldn't get a good car. Wasn't ever going to race if I didn't have a chance to win.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:49 pm

AASNWSOfficial: We have more exciting news! Nationwide has signed on to be our primary series sponsor for 2025. As you can see, our new title is the, AAS Nationwide Series. Buffalo wild wings has stepped down from the title sponsor, but has still offered to be an official partner for years to come!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:58 pm

STARSLPSOfficial: The Lowe's Premier Series. The new era starts in 2025. <link>

BradWilkesReports: STARS releases teaser for 2025 season, confirming a name change from the Lowe's International Series to the Lowe's Premier Series. <link>

BenAtkins27: 2025 is going to be goooooooooooood.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:47 am

No1SuperIdol: Introducing, 4 new prospects to the Yazawa Idol Enterprises Racing Team for @AASNWSOfficial for 2025! @DDavenport, @YukiHonk, @HarashoElichika and @WashiWashi69! Dorothy and Yukiho will be operating full time and chasing the championship.

No1SuperIdol: Eli and Nozomi will share a car that will run full time for the season (Owner's championship) and we will have a 4th part time car, with 3 different drivers as of right now (One of them being me!!)

BPREnterprises: For the 2025 campaign, we will be cutting back to two cars, Garrett had a miserable season and our funding for the 18 took a serious hit after his horrific crash at Michigan and with this new car. Jeremy and Scott will be piloting the 55 and 62 again.

MaxMoInc: Defending champ, Bronte Anderson of course makes her return, team owner Thomas Maxwell will be stepping down from the driver seat this season to make room for Leah Kazuno.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:24 am

BenAtkins27: That's racing. <pic>

BenAtkins27: Aya had a top 5 car but that doesn't mean a lot at Talladega. Proud of how she ran beforehand, but today wasn't our day.

EvieVance: when we finally had a chance to get back in this title fight... it's gone again. im pretty sure i always have an engine failure here.

EvieVance: ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE OF MY TITLE RIVALS IS WINNING RACES AND I HAVE TO TURN UP TO VICTORY LANE WHEN I'M CRANKY >:[ @JBranch3

CaitlinConway: damnit! thought we were getting a win for mr jenkins there! feel for you @HarperBQuick

NRGRacing: Bad luck for Michael Hanna with a DNF today. <link>

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: @NRGRacing ARISA ***LITERALLY FINISHED SECOND*** AND YOU'RE STILL FOCUSING ON THAT FUCKER?!?

BenAtkins27: @AyaPLEASENOTICEME did you just say fuck

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 she technically said fucker but i'm still proud of her

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: once again arisa ichigaya making michael hanna look like shit you GO queen

ProwellProwess: had nothing for the 3 but really proud that i was in a position where we could have had something there. love these guys and i'm going to miss them next year <3 <pic>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:26 am

STARStvN: @JBranch3's comments post race over his victory: "Yeah I look like the biggest tool out there right now, lotta people on twitter probably going to call me out over last weeks comment and I deserve it."

JBranch3: That top 10 stat stings, because I know we've been good, but the few bad egg results really kept us behind. I guess 2025 can wait, this team deserves a championship and I'm gonna do my damnedest to give it to them.

JBranch3: @EvieVance you weren't cranky for long when Mira came by <pic>
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:08 am

ATKMotorsports: All the way from Australia, we're proud to announce the signing of @KaplaNell! Nell will be driving for us in the AAS Nationwide Series full-time and in the Trucks part-time! Welcome aboard Nell! <link>

KaplaNell: hi friends ^^

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: @KaplaNell have you met your new best friend @AuroraBora yet?!?!?!?

KaplaNell: @TheWorldFamousSummerStar wait WHAT SHES MY FAVOURITE DRIVER NO ONE TOLD ME SHES MY BEST FRIEND WHAT
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:44 am

ATKMotorsports: A good first half. A disappointing second half. Not our day in the KTTS series at Talladega. <link>

BenAtkins27: Can't really blame Tohka for that mess after the yellow. Looked like the 25 would have turned her if she didn't get into the 12.

BenAtkins27: I'm saying this a lot lately but... it is what it is.

SachiMaid: so close again ;_____;
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:46 am

AuroraBora: @KaplaNell @TheWorldFamousSummerStar ASDSDSADSDSADS WAIT WHAT

HarperBQuick: Aww, you two are so cute already.

BigBrooke8: me and my teammates... one of these things is not like the others <pic>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:46 am

KaplaNell: @AuroraBora OH MY GOD DID YOU REALLY REPLY THANK YOU BEST FRIEND AHSDASJKHDFAD
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:03 am

BenAtkins27: Not a great race all around for the team, but MASSIVE gains for Madison in the title fight. Just 40 behind Kay with 3 races left on the line. Looks like it's going all the way to Vegas between her, Kay and Joe!

BenAtkins27: Really encouraged by how Aya drove today. Wasn't a great qualifying position, but made up ground and got a great P12 finish from the race.

CaitlinConway: Jesus @MikeHanna. Could have at least moved out of the way instead of ruining my car when you had a flat???

MikeHanna: @CaitlinConway i mean i didnt have much control over the car but whatever you want to believe lol

CaitlinConway: @MikeHanna You had enough control of your car to DRIVE IT BACK AROUND so you can fuck off with that excuse.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:01 pm

JBranch3: Even though we lost out to Madison and Kay, we turned the day into a top 20, when it could of been way worse.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:04 pm

STARSLISOfficial: You Watanabe wins a thriller at Auto Club with a last-lap pass on Rosemary Black! <link>

STARSLISOfficial: It's down to just 25 points between Kay Douglas and Madison Baszler, but Ruby Kurosawa and Joe Branch aren't out of it yet. Who's your money on entering the final two races?

BenAtkins27: STARS knew what we had last year wasn't great, so they listened, shook it up, and that was an absolutely fantastic show! Great win by You, but the battle with Ruby, Madison and Rosemary was insane!

BenAtkins27: Frustrating day all around with exception to Madison's top 5. Lillie was gone before pit-stop but the adjustments made weren't the right ones. Evie was nowhere all day, and whatever could go wrong for Aya did go wrong.

BenAtkins27: Thought we could recover from the 10 spinning us out, but then we had our pit-stop and hit debris on the apron, and blew one of our new tires. Sucks, because I think Aya had a good car today.

LillieCorden: Asked for the car to be a little looser and it turned a lot looser. Never should have asked for the adjustment because I think it was perfect as it was. Could have been a lot better for us today, but it wasn't, so it is what it is.

ProwellProwess: i think this is the first time we've led roty all year and it's with two races to go wjrshkenflls,adflkjs
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:33 am

FreeTheWolfe: If the clutch would've contained itself we could've won that! Great effort though by the 61 crew none the less!

STARSKTTSOfficial: Tomoe Udagawa holds off a hard-charging Murasaki Ikoma to win a nail biter at Auto Club! <link>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:02 am

JBranch3: ..................................... Congrats @YoYoYousoro

YoYoYousoro: I can't even begin to believe the opportunity I have. I have a beautiful wife, I get to drive a fast racecar. There's only one thing I want to do, I just want to end our career in 2025 on a high note.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 I want you to know that even though it seems like you're going to come up shy, the numbers you put down this year are insane. I know you want wins, I know you feel it wasn't enough to beat the others.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 You're knowledge, skill and passion are what makes this team have it's moments. You even remind me of @MotherHonkingBread at times, the passion and drive behind this team today. Watanabe's win is proof of that.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 if it's not meant to be this year, then next year can be just as good. It took me a few years to get it done too, you know?
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:33 pm

STARStvN: @JBranch3: "Give me a towel when I make our pit stop, cause I'm going to throw it out on the track"
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:17 am

GMac15: AURORA DID IT! AURORA DID IT! What a drive she put on there! You did amazing @AuroraBora!

BlackRose: IT'S TIME.

USAKay: Helluva run @AuroraBora! Thanks to our crew on the 14 as well for getting us hooked up heading into Vegas!

AuroraBora: oh my god asfshafsfhas i'm shaking!!! WE DID IT!

HarperBQuick: Atta girl Rory! Get that trophy!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:26 am

STARSLISOfficial: The longest wait for a win in STARS LIS history is over! Congratulations to Aurora Sullivan on a very convincing first career win at ISM!!! <pic>

BenAtkins27: I don't think there's going to be anyone upset about seeing that result. Incredible job @AuroraBora!!!

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: AURORA

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: I WAS CRYING IN MY CAR OH MY GOD I'M SO PROUD

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: I CANNOT STOP SMILING SHE'S BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: yay @AuroraBora!!! im really happy for you!!!!!

STARSLISOfficial: 40 points separate them. It's Douglas vs Baszler entering Vegas. Who's your money on entering Vegas?

BenAtkins27: I really believe in Madison. She's excelled at the cookie cutters this year and I honestly think we can do this.

BenAtkins27: If you'd have told me 10 races into this season at @ATKMotorsports could win ROTY, the Drivers, Owners and Quad Crown, I would have told you that you're insane. And yet... here we are with a chance to do all that.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:29 am

JBranch3: Had Honoka or Maki been driving this car, it would probably be on it's way to Vegas in title contention. I'm over this year, top 10 record is safe, we'll suck at Vegas too.

TsundereTomato: Our shot at three in a row may be done, but we made gains, mostly getting the 3 as a championship contender again, getting the 54 back as a threat, Umi was fast, but had terrible luck, Andou was Andou and that's all we need her to be.

TsundereTomato: Really it's sad that Honoka hasn't had the performance she had last year, but she's been getting back to the rhythm at the end of this season. We'll find the problems and fix the consistency.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next