STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by WildWoobs Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:09 am

GMac15: Unironically think if NRG had kept Brittany Chapman in the car, they'd be getting the same results and less twitter drama!

Brittany_Chapman: @GMac15 You're not wrong. But daddy's boy gets what daddy's boy wants I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:11 am

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 BRUH

EvieVance: @JBranch3 hey thats not fair he gave away an indianapolis race once when it was literally handed to him
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:00 pm

JBranch3: I was asked if I thought we had a realistic chance to make a run at the title in these last 9 races. I think it's a bit of reach, that was literally the first time we've had really fast racecars like that, back to back weeks.

JBranch3: Of course it doesn't mean I'm not going to try, but it's for sure gonna be a reach.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:53 am

JBranch3: Damn, we made a day out of it, but again, one of our competitors made a better day. Strategist on that 14 team is the boldest mf'er in this garage. Cautions helped them too. #onestepbehind
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:02 am

USAKay: Fire one off! That's another win for the red white and blue crew! Massive call by the bossman to have me and Aurora stay out.

DonJosephATF: "It was like that how long??? really??? and we're restarting in the Top 5?" -Aurora Sullivan, inspecting the rear of her car under the red before the GWC
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:11 am

BradWilkesReports: Oh buddy. STARS are pissed off with Dean Donohue and Michael Hanna and have called them both to the hauler after the race. Hanna has been in a string of incident-riddled races and Donohue has been a weapon all year.

BradWilkesReports: I would have loved to here what @EmerLee said to Michael Hanna when they were... "talking" here. <link>

BenAtkins27: Good race all around. Evie was insanely fast all day, while Madison and Lillie both made great recoveries to earn decent finishes.

BenAtkins27: Amy, again, just had luck go against her. Just a bad first lap deal that she got caught up in. Aya fell victim to her own aggressiveness when passing Elias and cost herself. She's beat herself up over it but I know she'll come back stronger.

ProwellProwess: @BenAtkins27 hardly like aya is the worst driver out there look at mike hanna and dean donohue being weapons skskskksksks

DeanDonohue: yeah okay. whatever. keep talking shit. not my fault the 6 cant drive

LuckyTanuki: @DeanDonohue GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU WANNA GO? I'LL SHOW YOU WHEN I CAN'T FUCKIN' DRIVE IF YOU REALLY WANT? YOU'LL END UP IN A HOSPITAL BED JUST LIKE DAYTONA AGAIN!

YuujiKazami: @DeanDonohue If you want to keep all of your limbs fully functional, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

DeanDonohue: @YuujiKazami okay bud what the fuck will you do to me?!?

Kowalski8: @DeanDonohue well that right there might be the stupidest shit you could have possibly said. i'll organise the funeral.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:34 am

ATKMotorsports: Turns out our little dirt racer is pretty handy at road courses too! @Kowalski8 takes home a career-best finish of P2 at Road America! <pic>

Kowalski8: Dammit man! If I saved my tires a little more I coulda had whoever is in the 88! Just so happy that the team put me in a place where I could win the race!

BradWilkesRacing: Emily Labeau started laughing when she got spun by the 44 exiting pit road. She legitimately wasn't upset. She found it hilarious.

EmiLaRacing: I knew Robby's truck was probably ruined so I can't blame him for the incident. I guess if bad luck is going to hit us, make it happen in the most hilarious way!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:10 am

RacinKane44: That was uh.... rough. Talked to @EmiLaRacing and there's no bad blood thankfully!

KiwiZoey: Ay! We did great today! (^_^) big thanks to everyone on the 18 team for being so awesome!!!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:53 am

BWardRacer: Well that was quite the rough weekend I had at Road America. Had good fun in the Truckies though, a bit more fun from the ones selling beers and grabbing hookers off the street.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:34 am

BradWilkesReports: Patrick Kowalski, father of KTTS driver Frankie, has passed away following a sprint car race at English Creek Speedway near Knoxville, where STARS is at this weekend. He was 47 years old.

BradWilkesReports: Patrick served as his daughter's spotter in KTTS and LIS races at Satou Medical and KTTS race at ATK Motorsports. He helped spot Frankie Kowalski to her best career finish just last week at Road America.

BradWilkesReports: Frankie Kowalski has left the track ahead of the KTTS qualifying. It is understood that Evie Vance is set to take over the truck on short notice.

ATKMotorsports: Patrick Kowalski. 1977-2024. <pic>

BenAtkins27: There's no words that can describe how distraught I am about the loss of Patrick. He was such a caring father and all around incredible man. I can't imagine how Frankie is feeling at the moment.

EvieVance: grew up watching patrick sling it around the dirt tracks. he was such a damn good wheelman and an even better person. i'll miss him a hell of a lot.

EvieVance: @Kowalski8 i know you probably won't be reading twitter at the moment, but anything you need, please talk to me or anyone at the team. we love you and are with you through this. <3
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:07 am

ATKMotorsports: Frankie Kowalski will race this weekend at Knoxville after Evie Vance qualified her truck. We're all rooting for you @Kowalski8! <link>

Kowalski8: last 24 hours have been the worst of my life but i know papa would've wanted me to keep racing, so that's what i'm gonna do. everyone has been so great to me and i can't thank everyone enough for the support.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am

BWardRacer: I hope that win will come some day, but damn that was great to get up there right at the end. Fantastic run for our team tonight.

MatsuuraDolphin: Damn I do love these muddy circuits a lot.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:24 am

STARSLISOfficial: LIKE HE NEVER MISSED A DAY! Grant Macintosh dominates the late going of the event to hold off Aurora Sullivan at Knoxville!

BenAtkins27: GODDAMN! Cannot believe what I've just seen that man do. Hell of a win @GMac15! Hopefully we're all invited to the party afterwards!

BenAtkins27: All of our cars in the top 15 except Evie, who wrecked twice and got 16th. Great day for the team and it's good to see everyone smiling considering what's happened over the weekend.

MACATKRacing: THE BOSSMAN WINS IT! Grant Macintosh takes home his 50th career victory in a thriller at Knoxville!!!

BradWilkesReports: Evie Vance and Makina Irisu have words after several incidents on track. It looks like Irisu is apologising with some... interesting help from Amane Suou.

ATKFan88: "SAY YOU'RE SORRY OR YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY SNACKS!" wtf @AngelicHowl @LuckyTanuki <video>

ProwellProwess: what can i say im going at getting dirty lmao

LillieCorden: @ProwellProwess oh my god AMY
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:28 am

ShooterRena: I did it again! YES!!! Master, surely I deserve a reward for my efforts!

AJStrattonORG: That was a hell of a race out there tonight... I think dirt racing might be in order once I finish up here!

GMac15: Who says I'm past it?! That's how you do it baby, finally up to 50!!! Proud as heck of @AuroraBora as well!

AuroraBora: uncle grant is the best!!! <pic>

MaddyBaszler: Nothing like a good dirt weekend. Love this place!

DonJosephATF: GMac drops a bombshell in his post-race interview: "That's it for me. I just wanted to get to 50 before I was done, haha!"
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 pm

RikoVanceModelling: Spent the LIS race with Frankie, and after her poor race in Trucks and everything else that's happened this weekend, she told me she wasn't sure if she wanted to keep up with racing anymore.

RikoVanceModelling: Had a heart to heart conversation with her before LIS started and she just wasn't convinced her heart was going to be in racing since she lost her dad. I told her about Evie and I losing our dad when we were young, also to a sprint car crash.

RikoVanceModelling: Frankie said she'd give it until the end of the year but just put Evie continuing to race being down to her just being a stronger person, and said she admires her for sticking with it.

RikoVanceModelling: However, during the LIS race, I got to see how excited and amazed by the race Frankie was. She was really enjoying the race, and at the end of it, she said "I love this sport. I can't give it up. Dad wouldn't want me to."

RikoVanceModelling: There was something beautiful about watching Frankie fall back in love with racing just by virtue of getting to watch a race that was pretty exceptional. I'm sure she has a bright future in this sport.

BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:25 pm

JBranch3: On to indy
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:04 am

BenAtkins27: About to put the helmet on one final time, and I can't think of a better place to do it. Bring it on, Indy. Let's see what you have.

RikoVanceModelling: Ben's last ever race this week and then my movie premier next week!!! A huge weekend for the Atkins household. Smile
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:16 am

ATKMotorsports: WE'VE WON INDY! WE'VE WON INDY!!!!! MADISON BASZLER DOMINATES THE LATE STAGES OF THE RACE AND WINS AT INDIANAPOLIS!!! <pic>

BradWilkesReports: The happiest I've seen someone after finishing P37. Atkins rushes down to victory lane and gives Madison Baszler a huge hug after her second quadruple crown win of the season!

BenAtkins27: What an incredible driver. I knew she was capable of this, but the season @MaddyBaszler has put on is one that most drivers can only wish for. I'm so proud to have such an insane talent and fantastic person at my team.

EvieVance: was waiting for that caution but it just never came out. really happy for madison and i honestly think she looks so good for the title right now

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: AURORA BABY SHES DOING SO GOOD OMFG I'M CRYING FOR HERRRR

BradWilkesReports: A unique occurrence in the Quadruple Crown as Alex Phillips' spot from winning New York is forfeited and giving to Amane Suou as he fails to qualify for Indianapolis.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:29 am

MaddyBaszler: WE DID IT!!!! INDY BABYYYYYYYYYYY! I'm so proud of my team

AuroraBora: that was so close, joe almost got me! i love this track, it's fun and scary at the same time

BayBayBliss: Goodyear make tire good <pic of Bailey's shredded tire>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:04 am

BradWilkesReports: "I guess we did okay today, right?" @ChiiChanTakano... that's a bit of an understatement. Takano continued to over-perform in her first part-time season with a P2 finish in a thriller at Indianapolis. <link>

BenAtkins27: So proud of what the girls did today. Frankie drove out of her skin and made some really gutsy moves. Emily kept it clean and got a great top 5 and Chizuru... what a drive by her!

BenAtkins27: Tohka came back to the trucks after some continued recovery and looked to fit right in and put on a really competent showing too! All around a great day for the team.

ChiiChanTakano: My boss came over and pat me on the head and said I did great. Then his children all hugged me. I guess I did okay.

EmiLaRacing: @ChiiChanTakano OKAY?!? You've been insane this year! We're all so proud of you!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:41 pm

OutlawRG: That's all four of our trucks in victory lane in 2024! A historic year for the team <pic>

JoelSveden: The master never left baby!

CxG_Racing: Love coming to Indy, always a banger of a weekend!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:32 pm

JBranch3: I don't know if anyone heard it on the TV but I could hear the crowd going insane from inside my car during those final laps. The roar was especially insane when Madison took the lead back.

JBranch3: People know a great drive when they see it and she wasn't going to be denied today. I don't know if this race tops Chicago or not, but man that was definitely the best Indy race in STARS' history for sure.

TsundereTomato: All around a great day for our team, I even think Honoka could of been there if she didn't get trapped in the second group. Congratulations @MaddyBaszler and @ATKMotorsports what a magnificent drive!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:33 pm

STARStvN: Our Delta Force 200 champ clocked in at 242mph for the fastest speed trap of the race.

TsundereTomato: @STARStvN Faster than last year? wow, they'll be down into the 37s next year for sure.

AASBWWOfficial: We're proud to announce the new generation composite body car coming to AAS next year! We're also going to introduce a west and east dominator incentive. Details on that will be coming later.

AASBWWOfficial: New races and faces will be seen for 2025, most importantly news fresh out of Indianapolis, with the track being added to the schedule and being a 20 lap double header, the 2nd race being inverted from the 1st race's results.

AASBWWOfficial: A new Super speedway, built 5 miles north of Las Vegas will be the season opener. 777 Super Speedway, it may be 1.5 miles in length, but it's tall banks provides the thrills of Daytona in a much more compact form.

AASBWWOfficial: On the topic of Las Vegas, it has also been added to the schedule as well and will be a part of the championship weekend for STARS!

AASBWWOfficial: ISM, NHMS, Autoclub and Willow Springs will also be making tour dates to the series. We will have 20 races for 2025! See the PDF brochure attached <link>

wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:51 am

Kowalski8: @JBranch3 it was damn close for sure!!! indy is always a special race but goddamn that was REALLY special! 80 caution free laps with insane racing all the way!!!

BradWilkesReports: STARS officials are allegedly interested in joining AAS at 777 Super Speedway, and are looking to give multiple tracks two dates next year, with Talladega and Kansas favourite to double up their schedules races.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:53 am

BradWilkesReports: ATK Motorsports to expand their AAS team to two full-time cars, set to sign Australian driver Nell Kaplan to drive. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Kaplan, 17, has been catching attention for her speed in the Super3 series. She is also the first autistic driver to win multiple races in the series. <link>

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: @BradWilkesReports omg @AuroraBora i hope you make friends with her if this rumor is true
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next