STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BJA95 Fri May 10, 2019 11:39 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Our new points system will debut in 2023, featuring an all-new chase format and a new system on earning your way into the chase. Read all about it here! <link>

BradWilkesRacing: STARS have announced their new points system. While the points rewarded for various positions and bonuses will stay the same, the main changes come with how drivers get into the chase.

BradWilkesRacing: There will still be some "win and in" slots available as the top 8 winners in points will get an automatic slot in the chase, but the remaining 8 slots will be based entirely on points, regardless of whether or not they have a win.

BradWilkesRacing: On top of that, chase rounds have been abolished. The champion will be the best of the 16 drivers over the course of the 10 races instead of the best driver out of four over 1 race.

BradWilkesRacing: Drivers with multiple wins will be favoured in the win and in slots, and there will still be bonus points rewarded at the beginning of the chase based on how many wins a driver has earned in the regular season.

BenAtkins27: @STARSLISOfficial damn now joey mcbrien can't get a win at pensatona and finish 77th in points to make the chase wtf

EvieVance: @BradWilkesRacing seems like a fair system honestly. was never a fan of the mid-chase eliminations; especially when a driver earns more points after being eliminated.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri May 10, 2019 11:44 pm

GMac15: Bravo to @STARSLISOfficial for fixing the points! Should be real fun next year.

STARSKTTSOfficial: If you thought the LIS guys were the only ones with a new system, think again. Read up on the changes here! <link>

DonJosephATF: Trucks chase is expanded to 12 drivers, following the same points format as LIS with no rounds and 6 "win and in" slots/6 points slots.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 am

JBranch3: Honestly, I would of rather seen the playoffs/chase gone, but this is probably the next best thing. Hopefully this will ease the pain of those that perform well enough to point in, without worrying about being locked out.

JBranch3: I understood Maki's Pain last year, but if it says anything, she still performed like a winner, without getting that win and triumphed in the end. While she didn't exactly think she deserved to be in, she completely proved otherwise.

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch3 You made her blush, LOL <pic>

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato have you thought of any names for the baby?

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 not really, but I'm almost leaning towards Honoka because of how much @MotherHonkingBread impacted my life. When the time comes, I'm sure Nico and I will think of something.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato heh, regardless, I'm sure you'll think of something. Evie and I decided on MiraJane kind of last minute. She told me Mirai was too nerdy because of my whole "I want her to grasp the future and make it hers" So we decided on MiraJane.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 to be honest that is rather nerdy

KanonFuee: @JBranch3 that does seem rather n-nerdy

YoYoYousoro: Yousoro!!!! I'm not sure if those changes now would of helped us last year or not, but we'll set sail for 2023, full speed ahead! I want to prove that I'm worthy to be @TsundereTomato's team!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat May 11, 2019 12:22 am

EvieVance: @JBranch3 BROOOOOOOOO EVEN YOUR OWN DAUGHTER CALLED YOU A NERD HOW CAN YOU EVEN RECOVER?

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance mira knows how to call joe a nerd?

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 i was talking about kanon but now i have something to work towards thanks

BenAtkins27: Wanted to record my daughters having fun with their lego blocks but then it had to go wrong eventually <video>

GanbaMayberry: @BenAtkins27 wtf isabella has a future in baseball that was a good throw but i hope alyssa is okay

BenAtkins27: @GanbaMayberry Some tears initially but they love each other again now so it's okay <pic>

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 was waiting for emilia to yell "yeet" after that but remembered she still is a literal baby

EvieVance: @RikoVanceModelling can i teach emilia how to yell yeet????

RikoVanceModelling: @EvieVance NO
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat May 11, 2019 5:17 pm

GMac15: Decided to throw a pizza party for the team to celebrate how good 2022 was, looks like Brandon even smuggled a piece... it's bigger than his head lmao <pic>

DiaMac: @GMac15 Oh my goodness LMAO

DiaMac: OMG @HHWKokoro TAUGHT HIM HOW TO SAY "YAY" I'M CRYINGGGG <video>

LochlanSCT: Fuck sake who let a pink bear into the shop like have ye got a deathwish <pic>

Tanrar: @LochlanSCT Go fight it coward

LochlanSCT: @Tanrar Ye fookin lost yer mind, dinnae want to get eaten by a fookin bear today
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed May 15, 2019 6:00 pm

BackstreamMagazine: In our upcoming issue of #BackstreamMagazine, we will be talking to the youngest driver on the STARS grid, @LillieCorden! The teenager has just earned a huge move to @ATKMotorsports, and we will be talking to her about her racing career up until now, how life in America is going for her, and her bright future!

Retweeted by Lillie Corden

LillieCorden: Super duper excited to appear on @BackstreamMagazine! We go into some detail about how I've come to be where I am today. Well worth the read!

BenAtkins27: @LillieCorden Looking forward to it, Lillie!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed May 15, 2019 11:56 pm

BenAtkins27: @LillieCorden young lady turn off that stars race right now and study for your exam

LillieCorden: @BenAtkins27 I'm doing well in school now!!!

RikoVanceModelling: @LillieCorden Great article, Lillie! Love how your determination to get to STARS got you in the series! Surprised they didn't ask you about your unusual love for IHOP

LillieCorden: @RikoVanceModelling American food is SO much better than British food it's not even close
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri May 17, 2019 12:50 am

BradWilkesRacing: Joshua Sanders has just been involved in an incredibly heavy late model crash at Langley Speedway. Slammed into the turn 1 wall, then hit hard in the drivers door by another car. Track activity has been cancelled for the night as a result.

BradWilkesRacing: Don't believe anything you see on social media about the crash. Wait for an official report to come out about this. We don't know anything about Sanders' condition at the moment but we will provide updates once we get them.

JoeyMcIsBest: holy shit soo so sad about joshua sanders #RIP

IndyFan8809: @JoeyMcIsBest shut the fuck up idiot he's not dead yet
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri May 17, 2019 1:14 am

BasedBraxton: Ya BOI is back! Big ups to Frank McBrien and Connor Hayes for getting one of the best kept secrets back in, along with an upstart in @DaveyGibson3!

NevaehOnEarth: @BasedBraxton :vomit emoji:

EmerLee: HAHAHAHA NO WAY... Davey Gibson is banned from New Smyrna for life for nearly running over someone's crew in a fight! This guy's an asshole!

DaveyGibson3: fake news... I can go back to new smyrna any time i want daddy's boy!!!!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri May 17, 2019 2:17 am

BenAtkins27: @EmerLee Frank McBrien seems to have a knack for picking up some... ahem... "special talent"

JoeyMcIsBest: @BenAtkins27 i bet you wrecked joshua sanders and killed him u prick!!!!!!

BenAtkins27: @JoeyMcIsBest I'm... in the UK at the moment?!?

BradWilkesReports: Scarlett Sanders, sister of Joshua, has said her brother "is not in good shape" after his heavy crash at Langley. It is rumored that Joshua Sanders has suffered some serious head injuries as a result of the accident.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat May 18, 2019 2:05 am

BradWilkesRacing: Rookie Amy Prowell will race in the KTTS series full-time and LIS part-time as Quinton Young scouts her from the BTCC. <link>

LillieCorden: @BradWilkesRacing AMY!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE HER AGAIN!!!!

ProwellProwess: @LillieCorden LILLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM COMING BACK TO YOU HONEY

LillieCorden: @ProwellProwess AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BenAtkins27: @LillieCorden @ProwellProwess so.... you two know each other?

LillieCorden: @BenAtkins27 Amy is my best friend!!!! We raced together in Ginetta Juniors AND Formula 4 but we've not seen each other when I moved to America for STARS. I'm so excited to see her again!!!

ProwellProwess: @BenAtkins27 We used to watch STARS races together as well and she used to have a massive crush on you lol

LillieCorden: @ProwellProwess AMY WHY

BenAtkins27: @ProwellProwess oh
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat May 18, 2019 3:25 pm

STARSKTTSOfficial: Clio Cup standout Connor Gallagher signs on with Spectrum Motorsports to run KTTS in 2023. <link>

CxG_Racing: heard these trucks were something else, felt like taking a crack at it, @RayCornette sounds like a good bloke

RayCornette: I've watched some Clio Cup races from last season, and Connor's for sure a standout in that field, very bold, very aggressive. He'll be a great fit in the trucks!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun May 19, 2019 2:05 am

BradWilkesRacing: Aya Maruyama will drive in the #41 for Macintosh Motorsports, Inc at New York for the All-Star as she is eligible, being in the Trucks final four last year. This is likely the only time her and KTTS crew chief Ben Atkins will race against each other.

BenAtkins27: So pumped for All-Star weekend. Thank you to @ThePowerOfBushido for covering for @AyaPLEASENOTICEME so she can hop into an LIS car for her appearance! Also a HUGE thank you to my man @GMac15 for getting Aya set up!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun May 19, 2019 2:08 am

GMac15: Happy to help my man @BenAtkins27 out after he did so much for me and my team over the years. Go give 'em hell @AyaPLEASENOTICEME!!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun May 19, 2019 4:42 am

JoeyMcBizzle: @ProwellProwess DAMN GIRL saw u on wikipedia you're looking GOOD how about i slide into those DMs one time

LillieCorden: @JoeyMcBizzle hello @FBI

JoeyMcBizzle: @LillieCorden wtf are you talkin about fbi for

EvieVance: @JoeyMcBizzle did you not consider this could lead into being ILLEGAL????

JoeyMcBizzle: @EvieVance no wtf shes the same age as lillie they're friends

EvieVance: @JoeyMcBizzle LILLIE IS SEVENTEEN YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT. THAT MAKES AMY SEVENTEEN ALSO YOU MONGOLOID

ProwellProwess: @EvieVance to be fair its not illegal if i don't like boys

EvieVance: @ProwellProwess well aint that a fucking plot twist

ChadYEEZY: @ProwellProwess wtf yes it is my boy joey aint going to jail for a 17 year old

ProwellProwess: @ChadYEEZY even if i was straight i wouldn't feel bad about telling him he's a complete tool to be fair. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun May 19, 2019 4:48 am

TyEverett33: @JoeyMcBizzle Sir, this is a Wendy's

CxG_Racing: this joey mcbrien bloke seems like he hits on the cashier at a fuckin wendys, what a fucking spoon
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun May 19, 2019 4:53 am

ProwellProwess: @CxG_Racing he's dming me should i tell him im working at wendy's
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun May 19, 2019 4:54 am

CxG_Racing: @ProwellProwess Give him a 4 for 4, but it's 4 kicks in the balls, that'll sort him out
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun May 19, 2019 4:55 am

ProwellProwess: @CxG_Racing ewwww no even that might give me chlamydia somehow
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun May 19, 2019 4:59 am

CxG_Racing: @ProwellProwess not if you're wearing a steel-toe boot
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun May 19, 2019 5:01 am

ProwellProwess: @CxG_Racing had to stop at three Sad <pic>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun May 19, 2019 11:05 pm

JoeyMcBizzle: @NeveahOnEarth DAMMM GIRL I SEE U ON WIKIEPEDIA you know i gotta holler at you for those digits we cant make love tho yet my balls got kinda fucked up you hear me

ProwellProwess: can confirm i didnt get foot chlamydia so kicking joey mcbrien right in his tiny dick was completely worthwhile
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun May 19, 2019 11:15 pm

NevaehOnEarth: @JoeyMcBizzle I'm eating a chicken parmesan sandwich from Burger King, f off

BasedBraxton: @NevaehOnEarth wtf you didn't get me anything from Burger King?

NevaehOnEarth: @BasedBraxton YOU LIVE IN NEVADA, you HEADASS
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm

JoeyMcBizzle: @NeveahOnEarth girl i can make you a better chicken permission if i can make it in the microwave

EvieVance: CHICKEN PERMISSION
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun May 19, 2019 11:35 pm

No1SuperIdol: Maki is the worst pregnant woman ever. Want to know what's worse than a Tsundere? A Tsundere with food cravings and mood swings.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol You know what's worse than a wife who doesn't bring home her pregnant wife the ice cream she asked for 40 minutes ago? A wife that's still not brought home my ice cream after 40 minutes.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato I'M STUCK IN TRAFFIC WOMAN

JBranch3: @No1SuperIdol I feel your pain

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 Evie texted me and said you're late bringing her ice cream too. Hurry up.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato SHE'S NOT PREGNANT AND SHE NEVER ASKED ME TO BRING HER HOME ANY
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next