STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 Empty Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:15 am

TsundereTomato: @SwiftlyDoesIt Running out of alot of people that are willing to put up with you. Besides you should know all about trash, I took you out afterall.

JBranch39: @SwiftlyDoesIt There's racing hard and racing stupid. You've done the latter more than the former lately. I'm about ready to start parking your ass and I'm not out there every week.

StevieWonder: Yo I'm blind and can see how much of a shit you've been @SwiftlyDoesIt
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:31 am

ATKMotorsports: Just Monika

ATKMonorsports: Just Monika

ATKMotiksports: Just Monika

ATKMonika: Just Monika

lilmonix3: Just Monika
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 pm

JBranch39: Evie-channnn KAWAIII!!!!!

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

VanceATKFan: @JBranch39 confirmed weeb

JBranch39: I set my phone down for 2 minutes, to find out she tweeted that while I was out for a moment... #ReputationRuined
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:10 am

EvieVance: @JBranch39 excuse i am fucking adorable and kawaii thank you

BenAtkins28: Been a long few weeks with Riko being back at home while I've been overseas racing. She's so heavily pregnant that's she's been unable to travel and I'll admit it's been hell.

BenAtkins28: I'd like to thank @EvieVance, @JBranch39, @OharaRacing and everyone at @ATKMotorsports for keeping me sane these last few weeks. I've been trying to keep my mind on racing as much as I can but it's been a tough ask for me.

BenAtkins28: I'll be taking Memphis off as that's when @RikoVanceModelling is due to give birth. @JBranch39 will be taking over my car for that race while myself and Riko prepare for the twins to arrive.

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 ... twins?!?!?!

OharaRacing: @BenAtkins28 ?!?!?!?!?!? TWINS?!?!?!?!?!

BenAtkins28: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that part
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 am

JBranch39: @BenAtkins28 Gonna do my best to win that for you bud.

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 pretty bold for someone that doesn't make the main races often?

JBranch39: @No1SuperIdol part-time in a new team, working things out. Thought I've done fairly well all things considered. Sorry I can't meet your expectations.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:23 am

TsundereTomato: Well, we've been at this for some time now and I have to admit that the move from Ford to Toyota was easily the best choice we've made. Yes we started off as partners with McBrien, but TRD themselves came forward with a proposal at the end of 2018.

TsundereTomato: TRD decided to fully back us and we ended our partnership with McBrien. Most thought we continued that, but I was told to keep quiet on the subject.

TsundereTomato: Now I've reached a point, it's time to make some business decisions. GM approached me last week and offered to partner up with us, full manufacture backing and all. We'll be parting ways with Toyota at the end of 2020. I am certainly thankful for their backing and giving me one of my best seasons of my so far short career.

TsundereTomato: We've agreed to give it one last go and hopefully end this partnership with a championship. We have work to do, but I have faith that we can figure out this slump we're in and give them hell in the playoffs.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato does this mean I'm losing my swanky ass Toyota/Scion/Subaru 86?

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol You mean mine? No, They told me I can keep any of the cars they've gifted to me from our wins together.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato HELL YEAH! Can't wait, we'll be manufacture/corporate teammates!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:45 am

EvieVance: @Andou can you stop beating me for wins ty

Andou: @EvieVance IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO BEAT YOU BUSTER! wait... yes i do... good battle evie!

EvieVance: @Andou hell of a finish

BenAtkins28: @RileyCanada how do you fuck up a corner so bad you send a spinning car into someone AHEAD of you???

RileyCanada: @BenAtkins28 if u have something say it to my face

BenAtkins28: @RileyCanada i would have punched you in the fucking head if i didn't rush off to catch this plane to see my heavily pregnant girlfriend

RileyCanada: @BenAtkins28 so this is as face-to-face as it's getting then?

BenAtkins28: @RileyCanada pretty much she's more important than getting an assault charge on someone who can't make most races sorry

MadOnlinederson: Glad Dallas Hammond is okay. Heart sunk when my tire hit his windshield but thankfully it's the passenger side of the car.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:47 pm

BWardRacer: Well, hello again.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:40 pm

CloudSportTV: @ATKMotorsports have announced @Fuee4Fuee as full-time driver of the #21 car in 2021. <link>

BenAtkins28: Welcome to the team @Fuee4Fuee!

EvieVance: oh lord joe's gonna wanna crew chief for kanon now
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:24 pm

BenAtkins28: Well that turned everything on it's head!!! That race was fun to watch from the hospital. Even Riko was getting into the race considering everything! Great job on the surprise win @TSteele!

EvieVance: That's not ideal. Guess we'll have to scrap the "being consistent" part and just go and win a race. Hopefully.

BenAtkins28: Also congrats to @JBranch39 on a P2 finish! Ironic you held off @No1SuperIdol for that position considering she was talking trash about you making races. You're a credit to the team, bud. Great job!

GanbaMcBrien: we,,,, dominated the race but just didnt have the luck,,,,, good win @TSteele

MurasakiNinNin: first career pole out of nowhere... like a ninja. Nin Nin.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:05 pm

JBranch39: I WANTED THAT ONE SO BAD!!! Man I'm ready for more, I think @BoppinHina has @EvieVance in a good spot, I want to drive the rest of the season! #PutMeInCoach

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 well, you certainly showed up today. Sorry for my previous comment, don't let it get to your head though.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol you could of done without the last part.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato Nah she's right. I know it's not all sunshine and rainbows after your first good finish, but it's got me really wanting to be out there full time now.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:57 pm

BenAtkins28: Alyssa and Isabella Atkins-Vance. Tuesday 14th of July, 2020. 4:14 am and 4:32 am. <pic>

CloudSportTV: Ben Atkins and Riko Vance welcome twin daughters into the world. <link>

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 OMG THEY'RE ADORABLE!!!! MY LITTLE NIECES

OharaRacing: @BenAtkins28 @RikoVanceModelling Congratulations to you both! I think Evie might be in love. <video of Evie rambling about babies>

EvieVance: @OharaRacing I WOULD BE MAD BUT I HAVE NIECES!!!

OharaRacing: Prepare yourself @JBranch39

BenAtkins28: Mother and daughters are doing great. Riko is all smiles as expected. She's been fantastic through this whole time. I'm just speechless right now.

BenAtkins28: Yeah. I'll be back next week at Nashville! RT @BenATKisBEST: @BenAtkins28 you'll be back in the series racing though, right?!?
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:29 am

BenAtkins28: Car was fast but the engine went. Felt good to be back in a car! Hopefully Alyssa and Isabella enjoyed watching on TV with Riko!

WilliamCarmichael: theyre fuckin babies @BenAtkins28 how can they watch the fuckin race

BenAtkins28: @WilliamCarmichael im trying to be fun you fucking reject brit

LaceySTARS: FINALLY! <pic of trophy>

EvieVance: And the pressure is on. We will make this chase.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:38 am

EvieVance: AAAAAAAAAAAND BREATHE.

EvieVance: A little bit of luck, a lot of determination and... a little bit MORE luck got us that win, but it's what we needed! Don't have to worry about not making the chase now... unless something goes drastically wrong!

CloudSportTV: .@BenAtkins28 runs into @WilliamCarmichael after the race as Carmichael held up the Brit, costing him a win, but upon getting out of his car, Atkins simply shook his head and walked to his trailer.

BenAtkins28: I'd like to apologise to everyone for my reaction. It was unnecessary and I would like to be a better example than that, but anger got the best of me before I cooled myself down.

BenAtkins28: On a lighter note, @EvieVance doesn't have to worry about getting the points lead then not making the chase anymore! Good win in Duel 2, Evie!

WilliamCarmichael: @BenAtkins28 run into me again cunt and ill fuckin destroy you

MacAndCheese: @WilliamCarmichael you won't even be on the track for him to run into nerd

Andou: @WilliamCarmichael B-b-b-buster! Don't think I don't know! I know it was you that stole my sandwich from the track!

Chronos: @Andou it actually WAS him

Andou: @Chronos I'm actually confronting him here, buster! Don't get the wrong idea!

ArisaNyanBonsai: @Andou HAAAAAAAAH?!? He took my sandwich too!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:35 pm

JBranch39: Atta girl @EvieVance! I knew Hina could guide you to a win. I was starting to feel guilty, wanting to be on track so much, even though you kept telling me it was fine. I'm glad you got that win, go win that title again!

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 you have your own aspirations And I'm sure Evie of all people can understand. I guarantee you she never thought you've started to abandon her. In fact she's probably very proud of you right now.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 pm

EvieVance: @TsundereTomato i think @JBranch39 is a hell of a driver and i'm STUPIDLY proud of how he's been doing right now. i actually really wanted him to win memphis just so i could go victory lane with him!

IchigayaRacing: Ichigaya Racing are proud to announce @ArisaNyanBonsai will be taking on a full-time schedule in 2021 alongside our current operatives @9029 and @Andou.

ArisaNyanBonsai: @IchigayaRacing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!?!?! W-W-W-W-W-WHAT?!?

BenAtkins28: @ArisaNyanBonsai congrats crew chief!

ArisaNyanBonsai: @BenAtkins28 I'M NOT YOUR CREW CHIEF YOU BONA FIDE IDIOT
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:38 am

JBranch39: And y'all were making fun of me on twitter, I missed the bigone and got 7th. See, waiting paid off.

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 yeah but waiting didn't get you a win though

JBranch39: @No1SuperIdol sorry can't hear you over the fact that you got wrecked out

TsundereTomato: Those two idiots aside... Good run today, needed to keep the lead for a little bit longer and I think the tires could of worked into our favor. Knew I had one last shot to make a run at Scott after he got out there, but Sadie lost the nose and couldn't stay with me. Fun race!

JBranch39: Also @RikoVanceModelling your man is fine, you can relax.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:42 am

RikoVanceModelling: Heart sank when I saw that wreck. Just glad he's okay.

CloudSportTV: Ben Atkins okay after scary high speed barrel roll in late stage at Orlando. <video>

BenAtkins28: I'm all good. Just a reminder of what can happen at these tracks. Car was mad fast, and we had a great strategy until a pit collision with @GMac15 cost us a lap. Big win for @ScottStrickland though!!!

BenAtkins28: If anything, I'm glad @Andou is okay. Her car was ready to take off after her hit with @BradleyCarlisle.

Andou: @BenAtkins28 It wasn't a fun ride, buster! Although I think you would know about that more than me...

ChiyoJPN: GOOD WIN TEAMMATE @ScottStrickland

OharaRacing: Glad @BenAtkins28 is okay. I looked out the side window and saw his car up and over there. Didn't look like a fun ride at all.

9029: @BenAtkins28 Sincerest apologies.

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch39 I know. Was the biggest relief ever when I saw his window net down and he was climbing out okay.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:50 am

VanceATKFan: Just saw @EvieVance walk up to @JBranch39 and give him a huge check in the ribs! <Vid> OMEGA LUL

STARSTv: Tough Love? @EvieVance @JBranch39 <Video of Evie Rib Checking Joe>

JBranch39: @STARSTv yeah, she said "Good job out there nerd!" then proceeded to check me. I love this woman.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:55 pm

FallenAngelRiri: Funny story, somehow my mother thought the announcement of @RikoVanceModelling having twins, was me... She called me freaking out, saying I never told her I was seeing anyone or pregnant.

YoYoYousoro: @FallenAngelRiri you're gonna have to tell her you've been seeing me though.

FallenAgnelRiri: @YoYoYousoro But I haven't been?

QueenOfTheMikans: @YoYoYousoro Yeah! because she's been dating me!

FallenAngelRiri: @QueenOfTheMikans Ha ha ha.... no.

YoYoYousoro: @FalleAngelRiri Riko-chan?

FalleAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro Before your over imaginative head starts running wild, chill.

YoYoYousoro: @FallenAngelRiri Got it! Btw I'm asking for your hand in marriage again tomorrow.

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro Thanks for the warning.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:51 pm

BenAtkins28: @FallenAngelRiri plot twist you say yes this time

EvieVance: @STARSTv sorry that i didn't do more damage i'll try harder next time

BenAtkins28: Only real downside of the Orlando crash... the $$$ it costs us. Chassis is, as predicted, a write-off, and it was going to be our Talladega car too. We'll rebuild and make it just as fast as that one, or even faster!

BenAtkins28: She's welcome back any time and she knows she is! RT @RikoRikoRiitard: @BenAtkins28 IS RIKO EVER DRIVING A CAR AGANE?!?
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:28 pm

BenAtkins28: yall focusing on my crash but we just going to ignore @YoYoYousoro did 22 1/2 barrel rolls in her crash?!?

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins28 TV somehow didn't have footage of it or they didn't show it

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling wow we espn up in this shit
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:33 pm

YoYoYousoro: @BenAtkins28 wow.... I kinda forgot that happened

TsundereTomato: @YoYoYousoro KINDA FORGOT YOU FLIPPED 22 1/2 TIMES!?

YoYoYousoro: @TsundereTomato Yup, haha
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:23 pm

lilmonix3: How nicely things are coming together. [pic of the KTTS Orlando trophy]

BayBayBliss: That was the tamest SS race I've ever been in and I'm not upset by that? at all?
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:59 pm

BenAtkins28: @BayBayBliss hopefully the LIS race is just as tame!

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins28 yeah about that

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling whoops
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next