STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BWard Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:28 pm

BWardRacer: Woo that's great, the god damn toaster decided to explode. Sometimes I'm safer in the race car than I am in the kitchen.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:36 pm

STARStvN: Great interaction from the Atkins/Branch Table, Evie: "Didn't win an award huh nerd?" Joe: "Nah, but you didn't either shorty" Ben was caught nearly spitting his drink out.

JBranch3: Nozomi being the team rep is an absolute nightmare. When she accepted the award for team of the year I was seriously afraid she was going to Washi~Washi the stage girl.

WashiWashi69: @JBranch3 mighty assuming of you that I would do such a thing to every cute girl I see.

TsundereTomato: @WashiWashi69 Yeah... "Mighty assuming"

No1SuperIdol: @WashiWashi69 We half considered putting you on a leash, so I think he had every right to be afraid.

HarashoElichika: @WashiWashi69 Assuming? No, it's legit concern.

WashiWashi69: @HarashoElichika Ye of no faith my dear Eli-chi, I shall be on my best behavior for the remainder of the week Razz

KanonFuee: What does WashiWashi mean?

JBranch3: @KanonFuee Bear hug and that's it. Nothing else.

KanonFuee: @JBranch3 Oh okay!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:00 pm

JBranch3: Maki's speech was incredible. Gotta say I got a bit emotional. Look forward to being her driver for many years!

KanonFuee: I-I got to hand the trophy to Maki, STARS has the previous season champion hand off the trophy to the new title winner. We both hugged each other and she said "This feels like there's no other comparison in the world, thank you Kanon."
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:30 pm

BenAtkins27: What a speech and what a champion. @TsundereTomato <video>

BenAtkins27: Loved being up on stage with the rest of the top 10 in points. Finally got Evie with that pack of Skittles. <pic>

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 hope ur retirement speech next year is shit xoxoxoxo

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance dude same
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:39 pm

JBranch3: Funny, Had a short person standing next to me on the stage, but it wasn't my wife.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 are you trying to poke the bear?

JBranch3: Nah I already told her once we sat back at the table. She kicked me pretty hard.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:53 pm

STARStvN: You thought your 2022 champion would sink away from the headlines after winning her championship and retiring? You thought wrong!

TsundereTomato: I have some great news! Nico and are going to begin a new chapter in our lives! I'm pregnant!

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato Congrats Maki! Mira is going to be very happy to have a new friend!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:59 pm

Lilly__02: Saw some challenge of throwing cheese slices at people on Instagram, I thought it might be funny!

Lilly__02: Phillips <pic>

Lilly__02: Eichholtz <pic>

Lilly__02: Sullivan... she ate it. what. <pic>

Lilly__02: COLLINS CAUGHT IT IN HER MOUTH. WHAT. <pic>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:15 am

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: @Lilly__02 CHEESE TASTES GOOD OKAY

BenAtkins27: @TsundereTomato Congratulations to both you and Nico! Hopefully I can bring along the kids to see you both soon!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:01 am

STARSLISOfficial: Our 2023 schedule has been released on our website! Go and check out all the new changes here! <pic>

BenAtkins27: @STARSLISOfficial WATKINS GLEN THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BenAtkins27: @STARSLISOfficial this schedule is lit my retirement tour gonna be FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EvieVance: @STARSLISOfficial YESSSSSSSSS THIS IS GOOD

MurasakiNinNin: @STARSLISOfficial I'm going home. I'm pleasantly surprised you've considered going to my home country, but I'm happy. Nin nin.

BradWilkesReports: 4 less weekends on the STARS LIS schedule, with only one trip overseas to Russia on the cards in STARS' first airport race.

BradWilkesReports: Dover returns along with Watkins Glen. Richmond's trucks date was a hit and as a result, they get LIS duels, ISM (Phoenix) returns for the first time since 2017, while there is a West Coast swing from races 27 to the finale.

BradWilkesReports: Schedule seems to be hugely popular with the drivers and fans. STARS seems to have paid attention to the tracks which didn't have the good racing product and just cut them. Good work!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:44 am

MatsuuraDolphin: Selfie time with the nesoberis! <pic>
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:06 am

STARSKTTSOfficial: Hot off the presses, check out the 2023 schedule! Some familiar races and brand new events on tap! <pic>

AuroraBora: We're racing??? in an amusement park??? CAN I RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL???

HarperBQuick: @AuroraBora You can do whatever you want, you precious child

RacinKane41: Oh god we're racing Long Beach. Trucks on a street course, let's see how it goes

BasedBraxton: Ya boi needs a ride to defend his title at Tulsa @GMac15

NevaehOnEarth: @BasedBraxton @GMac15 JUST DIE ALREADY, GOD
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:17 am

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 yo gimme a truck for long beach and ill drive it back to my parents house for you

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance THONK

JoeyMcBizzle: @BasedBraxton ay dog ill give you a truck ride for tulsa if you down
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:33 am

BasedBraxton: @JoeyMcBizzle my fuckin' man, I got history with your old man, he missed out on some great talent and kept losers like @GanbaMayberry and @DiaMac

DiaMac: @BasedBraxton <pic of her 2020 championship> <middle finger emoji>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:45 am

GanbaMayberry: @BasedBraxton hi i won six races this year,,,,, you probably only got six tinder matches and they were all probably bots,,,,, i'd say my year went pretty good compared to yours
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:11 pm

TsundereTomato: @basedbraxton to the tune of 500k I can setup a one-off ride for you. Better bring sponsors with you too.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 pm

BenAtkins27: @TsundereTomato @BasedBraxton i'll do it for 499k
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:52 am

BenAtkins27: Confirmed our truck line-up today as Aya will be our main focus for a title run this year! In our second truck... well there's just a few of us. @EvieVance @LillieCorden @TohkaSniper @DebiruSadie <pic>

BenAtkins27: Feels weird being in a team picture with @DebiruSadie but hopefully she will be able to get us some good results in the upcoming year!

LillieCorden: tohka and sadie are fighting wtf <pic>

MurasakiNinNin: Hehehe. Managed to snag myself a truck ride with my ninja prowess. I'm going to race with Tohka-san just to annoy her. Even more. Nin nin.

TohkaSniper: @MurasakiNinNin HUH?!? You really did that? I was racing in trucks to get AWAY from you!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:54 am

DebiruSadie: NYAHAHAHAHA! Cower at my feet, for I am coming to invade the truck series next year! I will crush the competition under my foot, and the queen of the track will get what is rightfully hers!

DebiruSadie: AAAAAAASDFASHGSAHDHAS Target neutralized. Tohka out.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu May 02, 2019 5:12 pm

BradWilkesReports: Looks like part of the deal with Sylvia Renou's switch from RA Racing to Satou Medical was also a trade in owners points. Renou got RA Racing 29th in owners points, while Kazuki Kazami only managed to get Satou Medical 35th.

BradWilkesReports: It's understood Satou Medical paid an undisclosed, but large, sum of money to RA Racing for the deal to go through. The deal means Renou and Satou Medical are safe for the first 5 races of the year, while RA Racing and new driver Lacey Starling will have to qualify.

BradWilkesReports: CCRA IndyCar team NRG Racing, who bought the assets for MDM Motorsports, Inc, have sold the owners points that Caitlin Conway earned for the team to ยต's Autosport. This is apparently to fund a manufacturer switch, as the team have no interest in using the old Toyota cars.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu May 02, 2019 11:16 pm

TsundereTomato: The fan mail has been incredible over the last few weeks! I don't think this will ever be an experience I'll forget!

VanceATKFan: @TsundereTomato Did you get my photo of us meeting at New York and the letter I sent?

TsundereTomato: @VanceATKFan of course! You were a great guest that weekend and the letter was very nice. Thank you! Check your mail in a few days Wink

JBranch3: There was so much that we were proud of this last year, I look forward to the new year of racing, but first, the time I get to spend with these two <pic> is the world to me.

KanonFuee: @JBranch3 Me too??

JBranch3: @KanonFuee Yes! By the way, how is home and Papa Fuee?

KanonFuee: @JBranch3 I'm having a very good time! Papa says thanks again for taking care of me!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu May 02, 2019 11:39 pm

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 I've picked up an extra kid over the last few weeks too! @LillieCorden <pic>

LillieCorden: @BenAtkins27 Thank you for taking care of me while my parents are on holiday... >_<

JoeyMcBizzle: @LillieCorden lmao why cant you take care of urself arent you meant to be an adult

GanbaMayberry: @JoeyMcBizzle she's younger than you and you still live with dad as well so you literally can't say anything about it

GanbaMayberry: @JoeyMcBizzle besides why do you keep picking on lillie???? something your not telling us?????

LillieCorden: @GanbaMayberry Ewwwwww no keep him away from me
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat May 04, 2019 2:22 am

JoeyMcBizzle: DAMN GIRL @CaitlinConway just saw ur wiki page i gotta have them digits you know????

CaitlinConway: @JoeyMcBizzle you smell like post malone

JoeyMcBizzle: @CaitlinConway wtf

CaitlinConway: @JoeyMcBizzle i just thought i'd point that out tbh

JoeyMcBizzle: @CaitlinConway well you can have this post COLON on you if you want baby

EvieVance: @JoeyMcBizzle HAHAHAHAHA WRONG COLON YOU MORON

JoeyMcBizzle: @EvieVance wtf no i always spray colon on me every day

CaitlinConway: @JoeyMcBizzle virgin
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat May 04, 2019 11:59 pm

BradWilkesReports: Kwik Fit apparently want out of Team Kwik Fit as most of their drivers are now bringing their own sponsorship to the team. Four our of five of their drivers are set to have a different main sponsor to Kwik Fit, with Sanders still in the hunt for a deal. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu May 09, 2019 11:51 pm

BradWilkesReports: Could Evie Vance be attempting the Indianapolis 500 again this year? <link>

BradWilkesReports: Vance was in last years race with NRG Motorsports, and led 12 laps before a crash not of her own doing late in the race from the top 5 relegated her to a 26th place finish. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins is allegedly looking to either buy an IndyCar chassis and gain Chevrolet backing for the 500 only, or is looking to team up with a Chevrolet team already in the IndyCar paddock. Favourites at the moment are Glover Brown Racing, who gave Matilda Dillinger a one off ride in 2020 for the 500.

EvieVance: @BradWilkesReports silent
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri May 10, 2019 1:16 am

JBranch3: What ever Evie does, I'll be sure to be there to support her!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next