STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BJA95 Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:51 am

BenAtkins27: Damn, thought we were going to get a nice million dollar paycheck today. Lilly and Lucia made a hell of a move down the backstretch, and while you could see Lucia trying to make the move, Lilly's car was too strong! Enjoy the million @Lilly__02!

BenAtkins27: Maybe if it was the 300, but not for a non-points race. If I blocked, I think I would have gotten turned. Not worth the risk of losing a car. RT @JBFan3 @BenAtkins27 decided not to block???? why???

EvieVance: why do i always seem to hit the hardest when i wreck...
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:57 am

Colin15Lawlor: Ridiculous that our race and our teammates gets ruined by a lapped car blocking, unreal #AAS

AzuNee: That's not the way I wanted things to go at all... I think I've also gotten lost in the infield area... Anyone know the way back to the garage?

HarperBQuick: One million bones bay-bee! We're celebrating, get in the car @AuroraBora @TheWorldFamousSummerStar

Lilly__02: Oh my, what a lovely contribution! I do hope that our bank can handle a transaction this big.

DonJosephATF: A lot of young talent stood out tonight, I saw a lot of people who can make a name for themselves this season with runs like that. 2023's gonna be wild.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:10 pm

BradWilkesReports: @DonJosephATF Somerville and Prowell have been outstanding so far in their respective races. Jeffery Tyler has been great in the LIS races, and I don't think we should overlook Scarlett Sanders finishing P6 in the All-Star. Going to be a hell of a year!

BoysOfSomerville: What a thrill this superspeedway business is! Got the right push at the right time and won the open shootout! Nice 100k bonus for the win. Would have liked another million but I cannot complain!

STARSLISOfficial: Burn it down @Lilly__02! Cool <video>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:39 pm

TsundereTomato: Feels weird watching these speedweeks from home. Surprisingly, being home this whole time with Nico-chan has been relaxing.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato Can I just say... how the hell did you deal with all this stress? You raced and managed the team. I'm one more meeting with engineers from pulling all my hair out.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 start twirling your hair, it kept me distracted from being anxious.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato I.... I always wondered why you did that.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:51 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Congratulations to Ohara Enterprises and @IronFlowerMika as they capture the pole for the Empire State 300!

STARSLISOfficial: Jenkins-Young Motorsports continue their stellar speedweeks with Harper Bradshaw as it is an all KTTS regular front row with Bradshaw taking P2!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:53 pm

IronFlowerMika: Huh, I guess that's cool. Orga will probably like that.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:19 am

HarperBQuick: What a rocket ship we've got, holy crap! Great work everybody, our car is wired up.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:46 am

LillieCorden: WE WON!!! I know this race is only for qualifying but I'm so excited right now!!! I'm really confident that we can get a really good result for the 300!!!

BenAtkins27: The good - Lillie won the duel! Seems like her car is really dialled in and she has something special for the 300!

BenAtkins27: The bad - Chevrolet's don't seem to be the cream of the crop this time around. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I know Lillie's car was dialled in, but it seemed like the only one.

BenAtkins27: I cannot apologise enough to @KingslayerRacing and @IchigayaSawatariRacing. All three Kingslayer cars and two ISR cars going home was not at all what we anticipated. Everyone at the ATK-Chevrolet program will work extremely hard to get you guys up to pace for the rest of the season and beyond.

EvieVance: so used to the chevys being rockets around here that it was a bit of a shock that we had no real race pace today. our car seems like the setup is good but i dont think we have the aero edge that toyota has.

CaitlinConway: Heartbroken. Was really looking forward to getting to race this weekend, but I suppose it wasn't to be.

JackKW: so lemme get this straight mikazuki augus wrecks the field and fucks over a bunch of other guys that aren't locked in but he STILL gets to race on sunday? that's so dumb

SwiftlyDoesIt: YEAAAHHHH WE'RE GOING TO BE RACING IN THE 300!!! thank god for single car runs because those guys won't know what hit them on sunday!!!!!!!

BoysOfSommer: We thought we made it, but alas, we didn't. Insane that we were in the main pack and it looked like it was going to be easy for us, but the car just wasn't there today.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:44 am

RacinKane44: Embarrassing. @OceanWoman you of all people should know not to chop someone off under caution!

STARSKTTSOfficial: Rin Hoshizora has been checked and released from the infield care center after her scary contact with the pit wall.

STARSKTTSOfficial: The stars are out tonight! Autumn Collins shines on to win the Spotify 100 at New York! <link>

RayCornette: p3 on the day! that's a good result for a little team like us
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:49 am

Tanrar: RUBYYYYYYYYYYYY SHE DID IT

GMac15: YES! GO GET 'EM RUBY! Great job by everyone on the MMI team today! Wish I could've been up there helpin' but that's how she goes sometimes.

AuroraBora: sometimes friends are all you need <pic of Aurora, Harper, & Autumn hugging post-race>

HarperBQuick: So proud of everyone today. We all gave it an honest go. One short of cleaning out speedweeks but JYM is nothin' to mess with!

BlackRose: Groundhog day. I'm in 2022 again. hooray.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:02 am

STARSLISOfficial: SHE HAS DONE IT! @GanbaMayberry has won her first Empire State 300 with a thrilling three wide pass on @OharaRacing on the last lap! <video>

BradWilkesReports: Crowd went absolutely berserk when Ruby Mayberry crossed the line. Even other drivers such as Evie Vance and Ben Atkins were seen celebrating her win. This is one that a lot of people are going to remember for such a long time.

BradWilkesReports: Mayberry was in floods of tears as she climbed out of her car after her burnouts on the front stretch. Said in her victory lane interview that the crowd reception of her win and getting to complete her dream of winning STARS' biggest race was overwhelming.

BenAtkins27: Top 10 run, but that's not the biggest reason I have a smile on my face. I'm so insanely proud of you @GanbaMayberry!!! After all you've been through, and the heartbreak you had at Vegas last year, you completely deserve this moment!

OharaRacing: Really thought we were going to win the Empire State 300, but that move @GanbaMayberry pulled was sensational. Congratulations, Ruby!

GanbaMayberry: i can't believe it,,,, even now it doesn't feel real,,,,,, WE WON THE EMPIRE STATE 300!!!!

GanbaMayberry: i cannot thank everyone who supported me today enough,,,, it was overwhelming to hear how loud the crowd were cheering and all the support the fans gave me,,,,

GanbaMayberry: thank you to @GMac15 for giving me the opportunity to race his cars every week and for being there for me all the time,,,,,,,,,,,

GanbaMayberry: everyone who stopped by victory lane,,,,,,, there were a lot of you,,,,, but you are family to me and you all mean the world to me

GanbaMayberry: and last but most certainly not least,,, @Tanrar you supported me the entire way there and were by my side during this whole time,,, thank you so much

EvieVance: @GanbaMayberry WELL DONE RUBY!!!!!!!! I'M GIVING YOU THE BIGGEST HUG NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

McBrienRacing: The McBrien family are BACK in victory lane at New York as Ruby McBrien wins the Empire State 300!!!

ProwellProwess: @McBrienRacing holy shit please delete this tweet

BenAtkins27: @McBrienRacing wow...
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:07 am

HardKnox92: I don't see what the big fuss is. they're right! She can change her name all she likes, but she's still a McBrien by dna!

SHINYMari: @HardKnox92 Sorry, I don't speak clown!

TaikoTomoe: Not touching this one. proud of the team for the work they put in today, I'm going to spend time with Ako now

Sayoriii: Um... i don't think I should say anything. I am happy for @GanbaMayberry though!!! Smile
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:18 am

GanbaMayberry: @Sayoriii thank you sayori,,,,,, you did so good today!!!!! <3

BenAtkins27: @TaikoTomoe You were really impressive today, Tomoe! If you keep driving like you did today, you'll do great in the series!

EvieVance: this shit with the mcbrien family pisses me off.

EvieVance: they neglect their fucking daughters just because they're smart enough to not be complete fucking clowns like tweedledee and tweedledum over there, and once one of them earns some success, she's suddenly a part of the family again

EvieVance: everyone knows that frank mcbrien is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the STARS paddock and this series would be so much better without him or his joke team (except sayori, you're doing great honey)

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance Evie. I know you're upset right now about this, but please just take a step back and calm down.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:55 pm

JBranch3: How Frank McBrien and his jerkoffs look when they only acknowledge her for winning.
Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 39 Img_2011

JBranch3: Too bad she dumped your name when he showed the world his true colors. Besides, pretty sure that pathetic washout didn't give birth to her. Then again Frank's been known to act like he has a vag.

JBranch3: Besides that, congrats @GanbaMayberry. Proud of you. Wish our luck here could go well for once.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:32 pm

JBranch3: Yeah..... Evie told me I opened a can of worms on that one. My comment came off as sexist and im getting the flack i deserve for it.

JBranch3: I owe an apology to all the female fans and drivers, however, I do not apologize to the McBriens, they can get bent.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 have fun with the PR you're gonna have to go through with sponsors.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato you just had to remind me.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 You're the acting manager while I'm home during this pregnancy. Your job is to maintain good PR for all 5 of you.

VanceATKFan: @JBranch3 I'm a girl and I laughed my ass off. That figures other people would get bent out of shape at the mention of private parts.

JBranch3: @VanceATKFan yeah but it still wasn't right (To be fair most were just angry that I even hinted the idea that he compares to a women, LOL)

wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:29 am

ยต'sAutosport: @JBranch3 on the radio after @FrankMcBrien runs into him from behind. "THEY BETTER HAVE ALL THE SECURITY AROUND HIM AFTER THIS RACE, BECAUSE THAT OLD FUCK IS LOSING ALL OF HIS TEETH"
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:49 am

HardKnox92: @JoeyMcBizzle Hey, we're supposed to be teammates dumbass, Don't need to wreck me when we're running 35th

DebiruSadie: NYAHAHAHAHAHA! How's that for a devilish run @JamieKing?

SHINYMari: What a fiyaaaaah run towards the end! Our car killed it today~

Tanrar: Holy shit @GanbaMayberry you scare me, you're too good! 2 in a row!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:51 am

STARStvN: Fists are flying, but it's broken up fairly quickly! @JBranch3 with a solid hit to the jaw of @JoeyMcBrien. Branch's crew quickly pulled him away to diffuse the situation. Officials did intervene as they got between the crews. Branch, Joey McBrien and Frank McBrien are expected to visit the officials hauler before they leave the speedway.

JBranch3: Damn coward get's his piece of shit son to wait for me? Fine, took care of it anyway. What ever comes forth, it felt damn good. Next time the old man will get one too. btw RT: @VanceATKFan: @JoeyMcBrien CRYING LIKE A BABY AS @JBranch3 LANDS A SOLID HIT TO HIS JAW! HAHAHAHA

TsundereTomato: @STARStvN @JBranch3 ......................................................

Last edited by wolfwg32 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:53 am

DonJosephATF: WILD scene on pit road. Wyatt Knox reportedly confronted Joey McBrien before the situation between Branch and Frank McBrien broke out, but refused to get involved with it. Interesting.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:01 am

STARSLISOfficial: What a way to start your season @GanbaMayberry! #TwoInARow <pic>

BradWilkesRacing: Autumn Collins just spun the 11 of Joey McBrien after the race. Will have to keep an eye on this one and also with Joe Branch and Frank McBrien.

BradWilkesRacing: Collins has climbed out of her car and walked back to her hauler. Nothing more on that situation.

BenAtkins27: Feel sad that I finished behind the two biggest weapons out there. Can't wait for McBrien Racing to go under because they wreck it every week.

BenAtkins27: @HardKnox92 LMAO you've earned my respect brother.

EvieVance: What was with the engines today @BenAtkins27????

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance Wish I knew. Us two and the 99 all blew up today. Just not a good engine batch I suppose.

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 damn that's twice that little punk has been clocked because he got involved in someone elses fight. he's good at that, at least?

GanbaMayberry: i guess i was keeping all of my good luck to start seasons for this year,,,,,,,,,

GanbaMayberry: never been good at the start of the season then suddenly we're 2 for 2! feels great to be out here winning races

EvieVance: can i just say i LOVE that the mcbriens are looking like morons while ruby is THRIVING at the moment. keep being you @GanbaMayberry!

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: you're the best starlet right now @JBranch3
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 am

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 drop by the house sometime this week. We need to have a talk. Bring Evie and Mira along if you would like.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato understood.

No1SuperIdol: upsetting for @TillieDillieRacing at the end. She ran such a good race too. A good runner-up for @Andou though! They'll get something going at Loudon, they always do!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:37 pm

OharaRacing: Today, I lost my biggest fan. Love you forever, dad. <pic>

BenAtkins27: @OharaRacing I'm so sorry to hear this, Lucia. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to drop by and I'm happy to talk to you for as long as you need.

OharaRacing: @BenAtkins27 Thanks. Smile

EvieVance: @OharaRacing Shit... I know exactly what you're going through right now. I'm sorry, Lucia.

RikoVanceModelling: @OharaRacing <3

BradWilkesReport: Satou Medical have a patch on all of their drivers suits for New Hampshire following the death of Peter Ohara, the father of driver Lucia Ohara. <pic>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:56 pm

KurosawaRuby: @OharaRacing Ruby's sorry for your loss... Ruby is here for you~

BlackRose: My condolences. @OharaRacing

SylviRen: Repose en paix, we're all here for you @OharaRacing!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:58 pm

JBranch3: I'm sorry for your loss @OharaRacing, Evie and I will be sure to pay our respects. Never really got to know your dad much, but he seemed like a great guy.

TsundereTomato: Sorry for your loss @OharaRacing, let me know if there's anything I can help with.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:42 am

OharaRacing: Thank you to everyone for the kind messages. It's going to be tough since my father got me through so much over the last few years. Hopefully I can go out and win a race for him this year!

ArisaNyanBonsai: @OharaRacing I... really hope you feel okay Lucia.

BenAtkins27: yo @STARS if there is a 10 car wreck in the middle of the track are we going to throw a yellow this year
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next