STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by WildWoobs Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:19 am

Tanrar: @JoeyMcBizzle sure thing bud, just as soon as you quit kissing your ol' daddy's ass for a job and white knighting for him. It doesn't matter how many more races you've made than me, I've WON more than you have. The trophies speak for themselves. <middle finger emoji> <pic>

Tanrar: @STARS So monday, sensitivity course? Sounds good. Worth it.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:26 am

STARS: @Tanrar nah fam its chill
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:28 am

DLeck6211: doing testing at Mosport, Rin just got yeeted by a moose.
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:29 am

JBranch3: @JoeyMcBizzle might want to look at this <Oxford Plains Trophy> oh and also this, Top Trending Sports article with just a modest 6 million hits: "STARS driver makes incredible comeback to win in Maine" <link> Don't worry, at your current pace you'll qualify in for about 10 more races by 2060, but I have a feeling Daddy's team won't make it that much longer anyway.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:28 pm

BradWilkesReports: Despite the announcement previously happening, it appears that Lacey Starling to ATK may not happen due to a disagreement between the team and Starling in contract talks. <link>

BradWilkesReports: ATK seem to be weighing up their options with Maddie Anderson emerging the favourite to return to the #21 car, which she previously drove part-time.

BradWilkesReports: STARS are looking at Richmond, Knoxville and a potential return to Bristol as they look to expand the number of short tracks on the schedule, but the series is eager not to have more than 3 duel race weekends.

BradWilkesReports: STARS are also looking at the current chase format, with more emphasis on points position being a focus for a potential new format.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:36 am

TsundereTomato: Needed to get there quicker before the tires gave up and clean air gave them advantage. Lost the front in 3.

JBranch3: People want to stop destroying my car on pit road? that would be nice.

ยต'sAutosport: @TsundereTomato You should of heard those scanners "88 is 5th, 4th, 3rd, She's 2nd now" Have a feeling they were a little nervous. Y'all just dodged a bullet if she doesn't make it in.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:44 am

BenAtkins27: Faded again at the end of the race. As long as there is another repeat winner at one of the duels at Wiscasset, we're in. Time to go out there and win though... just to make sure!

BradWilkesRacing: If there is no new winners at Wiscasset, Watanabe has to finish 7th and lead a lap, or 6th if Nishikino finishes dead last. If Nishikino finishes in the top 10, she will make the chase regardless of where Watanabe finishes, as long as there is a repeat winner.

BradWilkesRacing: Atkins, who will be in Duel #2 at Wiscasset, will know what he has to do depending on who wins Duel #1. If there is a repeat winner in the first Duel, Atkins will be locked in. If there is not, he will have to win the race himself or hope for a repeat winner.

BradWilkesRacing: Zane Vajihollahi, despite winning at Orange Show earlier this year, will not be in the chase as he cannot mathematically make the top 30 in points. Only Rhodes, Starling and Lester ย will make the chase with a win of those outside the top 30 in points.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:26 am

BradWilkesReports: Aya Maruyama takes a clutch win after crash to steal a #KTTS playoff spot in regular season finale at Kentucky. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Even though he has not won in the LIS series so far this year, this is Ben Atkins' first EVER win as a crew chief, and I would say he was happy to get that one. <video>

OharaRacing: @BradWilkesReports Jeez!!! If Ben has a voice tomorrow then that will be a shock lmao

EvieVance: WHAT A DRIVE @AyaPLEASENOTICE THAT WAS CLUTCH!!!

BenAtkins27: NEVER. IN. DOUBT. LET'S WIN THIS TRUCK TITLE @AyaPLEASENOTICEME!!!!

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: OHMYGODWEWONTHERACEANDIGETTOGOFORACHAMPIONSHIPEVENTHOUGHICRASHEDANDIWASREALLYREALLYSADWERECOVEREDANDWONTHERACEOHMYGODIHOPEWEWINTHETITLE
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:37 am

GMac15: WOW! Holy cow @AyaPLEASENOTICEME You are a helluva wheelgirl! Great job by all four of my drivers getting it done! @RacinKane41 @USAKay @AJStrattonORG @FreeTheWolfe

STARSKTTSOfficial: Ichigaya. Kane. Kelley-Whitt. Sonoda. Tyler. Maruyama. Douglas. Stratton. Bradshaw. Wolfe. Who is walking away with it all? The playoffs are ON!

RacinKane41: So thankful for all my guys, we've kicked ass this season. Time to bring one home to the Mac @GMac15!

FreeTheWolfe: @RacinKane41 We got a 4 out of 10 chance of getting him a title, I'd say odds are good lmao

AJStrattonORG: This is what trying to prove yourself looks like. The #Redemp14ion arc is on!!

JTyler39: Gonna give 'er all I got for @OutlawRacersGrp to win them another title! It's been too long

HarperBQuick: Thank y'all so much @TeamKwikFit! I'm gonna try to push my big butt to another title for y'all!

BadAshMiller: Sucks for these guys that we couldnt get a title run, give em hell @JTyler39!

MotherHonkingBread: YAY UMI-CHAN! Do your best @OceanWoman!!!

LadyYohane13: Defeat is crushing to a fallen angel... but Yohane's story is not over yet. We will continue!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:46 am

MatsuuraDolphin: Had our ups and downs, and mistakes this season but overall I'm satisfied with the great pace we've shown the majority of the season. We never quite snuck into victory lane but we were damn close and the battles I've enjoyed have been so insane.

MatsuuraDolphin: Go win the title for our team @OceanWoman, you've done wonders for me and our team this season and I thoroughly enjoy you as a wonderful teammate both on and off the track. The seas will be parted for you! Smile
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:32 am

STARSLISOfficial: Duplicate wins from @KurosawaRuby and @JBranch3 means that @BenAtkins27 and @TsundereTomato will make the playoffs on their points record.

STARSLISOfficial: Your official chase grid is as follows: R. McBrien, Leckliter, Vance, Macintosh, Kousaka, Branch, McDowell, Ohara, Kurosawa, Andou, Samson, Laughlin, Collins, Baszler, Atkins and Nishikino. <link>

BenAtkins27: Well... we're in. Half expected to see two new winners but once @KurosawaRuby took home the W in Duel 1, gave my crew chief @AyaPLEASENOTICEME a hug and told her what a good job she's done all year.

BenAtkins27: Pressures only just beginning to mount up, though. Let's finally use our consistency to some good use. Let's go out there and win a goddamn title!

EvieVance: Don't get why @ChiyoJPN was trying so hard to race Joe for the entire race. She was a lap down, she wasn't fast but she gave everyone a hard time. About decided the playoff grid.

ChiyoJPN: @EvieVance I'm still running a RACE you know...

EvieVance: @ChiyoJPN i mean if you seen how you've ran all year its pretty clear you weren't going to win

JoeyMcBizzle: love @JBranch3 racing his teammate hard and costing her a shot at the chase how classy dude

MurasakiNinNin: @JoeyMcBizzle Would letting her go have not ruined another teammates chase hopes? Sigh... not even my ninja skillz could save you from being a complete troglodyte.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:35 am

JBranch3: NUMBER TWO BABY!!!!

TsundereTomato: What a stressful handful of weeks. I liked our car today, but it was nowhere near the speed of the 54 or 3. To rely on the same drivers winning, in races where new winners have emerged before was nerve wracking. We're in it, let's get to work now.

YoYoYousoro: Well shoot, I tried my best today! We'll get another shot, next year, I guess sometimes even the best drivers have their off years. Good luck @TsundereTomato! I hope you can rebound and win the title!

TsundereTomato: @YoYoYousoro you made me extremely nervous and I feel horrible for hoping one of my own cars (besides the 3) wouldn't win. I want this shot, I hope it won't be in vain, give me time and I hope we can get back on track. All four of us should be in the chase, unfortunately it wasn't the case this season.

TsundereTomato: I also want to congratulate and thank @JBranch3. Sometimes you wonder if the second victory will come and you fought valiantly today to get it. I want to thank you for looking after the team and telling me to step back and focus on driving. I look forward to racing you in the playoffs and hope one of us will emerge with the title.

JBranch3: Nobody told me @JoeyMcBizzle was in my duel? Shit If I wasn't so busy focusing on leading, I would of noticed lapping him and gave him the finger as I went by.

YoYoYousoro: @JoeyMcBizzle Hi there! I'm the teammate @JBranch3 costs the shot at the playoffs. We don't do team orders here and I would rather see @TsundereTomato have a chance in the playoffs more than myself. I owe my career to her and I'm very thrilled for her!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:42 am

JoeyMcBizzle: @YoYoYousoro keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy LMAO

JoeyMcBizzle: @JBranch3 classy as always dude just keep being classy

EvieVance: @JoeyMcBizzle im the epitome of class and i watch @BenAtkins27 punch you on repeat to help me sleep at night. @JBranch3 is also classy and he endorses this

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:53 am

FallenAngelRiri: @JoeyMcBizzle she will tell herself That, because that's how she honestly feels. Maybe instead of being a blind peasant who follows daddy around and kisses his feet at his very command, you could actually develop an ounce of talent, instead of believing your last name automatically gives it you.

JBranch3: @FallenAngelRiri O_O

FallenAngelRiri: @JoeyMcBizzle oh and you're the last person to talk about class. Then again seeing as how your sisters want nothing to do with you or your father, anyone can see that you have no idea as to what being classy means.

JBranch3: Also @BenAtkins27 love the fuck out of that punch.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:05 am

STARStvN: @FallenAngelRiri You seriously can't be talking about the same @JoeyMcBizzle could you!? he's the epitome of class! <link>Women hate Joey McBrien: slap compilation<link>

JBranch3: @STARStvN I LOVE HOW @BenAtkins27's PUNCH IS INCLUDED AT THE VERY END, HAHAHAHAHA! That was a fun 30 minutes.

Last edited by wolfwg32 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:07 am

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 thanks bud i worked hard on it

JoeyMcBizzle: @STARStvN lol okay chump ive slept with more women than you could ever wish bub

EvieVance: @JoeyMcBizzle you just tried to flex on a tv network retard
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:12 am

JBranch3: @EvieVance >Imagine, trying to pick a fight with a tv network. Laughing

YoYoYousoro: For the record, if he ever tries anything on me or my Riko-chi I will suplex that fucking loser through the pavement.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:17 am

BestRin: GUYS I'M HAVING A BABY NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE NYA

DLeck6211: No you're not Rin, put the kid back.
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:17 am

GanbaMcBrien: @JoeyMcBizzle you got scared by monsters inc and had to sleep in my bed for a week,,,,, that doesnt count as sleeping with women you melon,,,,,

GanbaMcBrien: @JoeyMcBizzle you probably still get nightmares of mike wazowski singing at you,,,,, paying women to tuck you in and turn on your nightlight

BenAtkins27: @GanbaMcBrien FUCK
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:22 am

BuzzYeetNews: @JoeyMcBizzle scared of Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.! Still pays a nanny to tuck him in and turn on the nightlight at age 18!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 am

RikoVanceModelling: Since little Emi isn't old enough to understand Mike Wazowski yet, myself and @BenAtkins27 showed our two year old twin daughters Alyssa and Isabella a picture of Mike Wazowski. They weren't scared. @JoeyMcBizzle <video>

22K Retweets, 180K Likes

BenAtkins27: @RikoVanceModelling MY WIFE HAS TWITTER CLOUT BECAUSE OF MIKE WAZOWSKI WHAT A TIMELINE
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:42 pm

JBranch3: On stage with my 15 fellow competitors for the playoffs! I love my wife, we got done and she heads over to Riko and says "Give me my daughter"

TsundereTomato: Kind of funny that they split us up this year, they had teammates next to each other the prior year. Joe and Evie were separated too, but she kept hurling paper airplanes at him.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato I still wonder where she got all that paper to make those. The host got a kick out of it.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato Maki always lookin good on stage!

KanonFuee: @No1SuperIdol she has such elegance! Definately the stand out up there! Besides Evie throwing paper planes at Joe.

VanceATKFan: @KanonFuee @No1SuperIdol no kidding, very pretty
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:46 pm

ATKAyaFan27: DID ANYONE NOTICE BEN ATKINS THROW THE PACK OF SKITTLES AT SADIE MCDOWELL'S FACE AT THE END OF THE PLAYOFFS BROADCAST <video>

EvieVance: @JBranch3 ez i just took a notebook up onto stage

BenAtkins27: @ATKAyaFan27 I was aiming for Evelyn. >:[

RikoVanceModelling: Ben manages to get a pack of skittles from @KurosawaRuby's PR team, yells over to Evie Vance and just launches the pack aiming for her. It flies right past Evie, straight into poor Sadie McDowell's face.

RikoVanceModelling: Evie sees this, starts laughing her ass off, Ben also starts laughing (but you can tell he feels bad) and Sadie just SCREAMS. Autumn Collins then picks up the bag and eats them??? Summer Star best rockstar

BenAtkins27: I'M SORRY @DebiruSadie

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 YOU ABSOLUTE SPOON
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:49 pm

DebiruSadie: FOOLISH BRIT @BenAtkins27, I shall send you back across the pond where you came from!

KurosawaRuby: @DebiruSadie: Y-You shouldn't try to fight him! He's much bigger than you!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:51 pm

JBranch3: @KurosawaRuby @DebiruSadie yeah, he's Benmassiv
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content