STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BJA95 Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:53 pm

BenAtkins27: @DebiruSadie I SAID I WAS SORRY I WAS AIMING AT EVIE

EvieVance: @DebiruSadie he was aiming for you ignore everything he says

BenAtkins27: @EvieVance shut up you little shit i will throw you off the stage

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 ARE YOU GOING TO HIT SADIE WITH ME TOO?!?

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: i like skittles
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:41 am

JBranch3: Okay you little shits, when we get to the Charlotte show and get on stage, I'm bringing my supply of papers and throwing paper planes back at Evie. She's not gonna win the dayumn war.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 you can literally do that any day of the week, you live with her. Why wait?

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato Don't question me Makironi
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:46 am

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 shes not safe from these skittles either
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:55 am

JBranch3: How does this track still have a date? It fucking sucks.

STARStvN: No comments from Nishikino, when asked about his day Branch simply said "Shame a couple of idiots who are on the same team ruined Maki's day, liked that we were faster than the 27, but fell off the cycle."
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:08 am

BenAtkins27: LET'S GO!!!!! FINALLY win number 1 of the year, and it's come at such an important time for us. Let's keep this up!

BenAtkins27: Might have to frame these pictures when I get home. Having all three kids with me today was an incredibly awesome moment, and something I will cherish forever. <pic>

EvieVance: Great result but frustrating as hell race today. Passing was hard, and the cars just seemed to slide all over the place. Hopefully we can keep up the momentum in the rest of the chase!

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: not good. >:[

BenAtkins27: Feel for you @AuroraBora. I know how much you want that first win and you drove a hell of a race today. That win WILL be with you soon. You've done too well not to earn it.

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:59 am

DLeck6211: Rin just drank 53 cans of Pepsi and she hasn't stopped burping for the past 45 minutes. She's either dying of the Beetus by the time she's 30 or her heart will stop because of her burping, I dunno.

DLeck6211: Update. It's 3:23 am, and she finally stopped. now she's scratching at my door because she has to go out. Rin, I know you're reading this, you're a person, just open the door. It's not that hard.
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:07 am

STARStvN: Ben Atkins has done an interview with fashion magazine @WCSStyle about his relationship with Riko Vance and how he says it "saved his career". <link>

STARStvN: Atkins: "A former friend of mine told me Riko and I wouldn't last. Every time we progressed; when we moved in together, when we got engaged, when we had our first children... they said I wasn't the one for her."

STARStvN: Atkins: "I was in an awful place after 2017 and she kept my faith up and was a huge reason why I made my charge to the title that season. She believed in me and kept me going. Everything I did, I did for her."

STARStvN: Atkins: "She's given me everything I could want and more. The best thing she's given me is our three beautiful children, though. Now, it's not just Riko I do everything for. It's those three as well."

BenAtkins27: @STARStvN you didn't include the story where alyssa threw the mayonnaise at riko and spilled it all over her smh

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins27 WHY
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:31 pm

JBranch3: having a fellow competitor be your spouse is interesting, Evie's answer to everything is, git gud nerd.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:05 am

TsundereTomato: A top 10 is good, I remember feeling like bursting into tears when the car kept losing spots on the initial run, after the pit stop the crew really got the car tuned in and had good pace to pass a few more cars on the last restart.

TsundereTomato: There's no quit in this team, that's the finish we needed after Rockingham. Just wish we were in top form like we should be.

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato no quit in your team, but there was quit in my car on that last run. Had a top 10 going until the yellow dropped.

BoppinHina: @JBranch3 that's not very Boppin now is it? Sad
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:16 am

SapphyMcBrien: I think she's happy. @RikoVanceModelling <video of Riko celebrating>

BenAtkins27: That one is all on @AyaPLEASENOTICEME. The changes she made to that car literally turned it from a top 10 car to a race winner!!! Think it would have been close if it went green, but we made the most of that yellow and doubled up on our bonus points for the next round!

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: @BenAtkins27 noooooooooooooooo way thats on me. sure, we made the car faster but you're the one driving the thing!!!

RikoVanceModelling: Couldn't make it to the track this week but still just as exciting to see him win! Both the twins pointed at the TV and yelled "Daddy!" when they did @BenAtkins27's victory lane interview. Can't wait for him to get home!

BenAtkins27: @RikoVanceModelling I can't wait to get home and put this trophy in their toy box!

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins27 what

EvieVance: not really ideal. seems like most of the ATK group had issues, but completely unrelated. just awful coincidence. myself and @MaddyBaszler still look safe, but going to be hard work for @OharaRacing.

EvieVance: sucks that @JBranch3's car went away at the end. hopefully some quality time with mira and i can cheer him up, though!!! <pic>

OharaRacing: @DebiruSadie What the actual fuck was that?!?

OharaRacing: Surprised McBrien Racing have any cars in the chase with how fucking stupid their drivers seem to be. Misaki is the only one with her head screwed on. Got our day ruined by the 19 and now we're in a huge hole. Great.

FrankMcBrien: @OharaRacing I'm sure you've made mistakes during your career. It happens.

OharaRacing: @FrankMcBrien Only mistake I've ever made was joining your shithole of a second team tbh
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:20 am

KurosawaRuby: T-Thank you for the great car @SatouMedical! Ruby will try to keep running like that!

GMac15: Yeehaw! That was a fast car we had today. Good work by everybody on the 15 crew, we're gunning for another title!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:21 am

STARStvN: Radioactive is here!

JBranch3: Man that part was tough to listen through. Maki: "Its just awful! I'm driving as hard as I can yet we're still losing spots!" Misaki: "I know, just hang on until pit stops, we're going to get back in this"

JBranch3: @IamTheBear You have so much composure in any given situation. Maki is lucky to have you!

KanonFuee: @JBranch3 That's Misaki-chan for you! She always does her best at not letting things get under her skin. We're actually at a cafe now and watched it. Her face turned red!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:42 pm

BWardRacer: I'm considering to sell my soul for all the KX Energy drink that's out there.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:00 pm

BradWilkesRacing: Lucia Ohara went nuclear on this weeks radioactive: "Why the f**k didn't you say she was blowing up, and why the f**k is she in the middle of the f**king racing line?!?"

BradWilkesRacing: Lucia Ohara - "I'm just done with this shit. Ever since we won Old Spice, this season has been awful. Can't wait to go out in round f**king one. What a joke."

---------------------------------------

BradWilkesRacing: A Lowe's International Series driver has failed a drug test ahead of Martinsville Speedway, allegedly. No word yet from LIS officials who the driver is, but the rumblings are STARS are working on this.

BradWilkesRacing: Word coming in it's an Ichigaya Sawatari Racing driver that has failed the drug test. STARS still yet to confirm anything.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:16 am

STARSLISOfficial: Driver of the #99 Ichigaya Sawatari Racing Chevrolet, Ellie Thuram, has been indefinitely suspended for failing a drugs test after the race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. <link>

BenAtkins27: @STARSLISOfficial WHAT????

BradWilkesRacing: #99 car was due to drive this weekend, and is at the track, but obviously Ellie Thuram will not be allowed into the track. Driver currently TBA on that car.

BradWilkesRacing: Apparently LIS driver Evie Vance was heard talking to Emerson Lee, and she said "hope you can fit into her firesuit" as a joke. Emerson Lee to the 99????

EvieVance: @BradWilkesRacing YOU SNOOPING ON MY SHIT BRAD???

BradWilkesRacing: @EvieVance I found it commented by a boomer on Facebook ngl
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:37 am

JBranch3: @STARSLISOfficial Unreal, that's something I'd expect out of @JoeyMcBizzle, not Ellie, smh.

TsundereTomato: Emerson is definitely the most deserving to get a shot. Look forward to seeing what potential he has!

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato and yet.....

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol shut up
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:41 am

JoeyMcBizzle: @JBranch3 im not a crackhead like her fuck off dude

GanbaMcBrien: always thought,,,,,, she was unusually relaxed,,,,, and why did she keep talking about "twenty past four"??????
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:45 am

JBranch3: @JoeyMcBizzle you sure? You drive like you're impaired.

KanonFuee: @GanbaMcBrien Twe-Twenty past four?? I don't understand.

No1SuperIdol: @KanonFuee oh you naive ball of anxiety

KanonFuee: @No1SuperIdol Fueee????????
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:58 am

GanbaMcBrien: @KanonFuee i dont,,,,,, understand either,,,,,,, im just confused,,,,,,,,,,,

BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:09 pm

JBranch3: EVIE GOT UP ON STAGE DURING THE MARTINSVILLE SHOW AND STARTED DANCING TO DREAM A DREAM! HAHAHAHA! <vid>

TsundereTomato: It's okay folks, what you didn't see is that @JBranch3 jumped up after and started dancing to Moves like Jagger. <vid>

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato was really hoping nobody filmed that

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch3 are you dumb? Of course everyone is going to film that.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:32 pm

EvieVance: @JBranch3 its a bop no regrets

EvieVance: @TsundereTomato unlike that nerd im not embarrassed to dance like a moron :V

BenAtkins27: riko was doing fortnite dances to Evanescence to amuse the kids <video>

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 wtf her orange justice is really good im just impressed
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:39 pm

JBranch3: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RT: STARSLISOfficial: 2023 will see a new addition to our changing schedule! We'll be visiting Watertown Massachusetts for the all new 2.5 mile Super Speedway, Eight Bowl Super Speedway!

JBranch3: HOW THE FUCK!? IT'S A LITERAL FIGURE EIGHT WITH A CROSSOVER BRIDGE!

TsundereTomato: Well that is certainly interesting, We've done right handed superspeedways, but left and right? This will be odd.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:46 pm

EvieVance: cant wait to make joe do a blowover off the bridge into a pack on the other half of the track
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:46 pm

JBranch3: @EvieVance Nani the fuck woman?
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:47 pm

EvieVance: @JBranch3 i think i made myself clear
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down