STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by WildWoobs Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:46 am

RacinKane41: Great stuff out there @ScarlettSands! Kick-ass run towards the end. Proud of our boys as well, we ran a good one today.

GreatSummonerAko: QUIT FLIPPING OVER MY ONEE-CHAN ;__;

UdaTomoe: @GreatSummonerAko I'm okay, don't freak out. That's how it goes sometimes. Racing's intense stuff!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:26 am

JBranch3: Congrats wife! I'm not sure anyone besides @OharaRacing had anything for you. Damn shame that yellow came out in the middle of the pit cycle. Track caught us off guard, a lot slicker compared to last season.

TsundereTomato: @EvieVance I'm not entirely sure what happened under yellow. They told me to go around you, Sadie took out people behind me, just a lot of confusion. I'm happy it didn't impact your day, congratulations on the win!

TsundereTomato: I know that doesn't help us get closer to the playoffs, but repeat winners are all we can bank on if we can't get winning speed. Also want to thank everyone for all the well wishes while I was at home sick. Feeling a lot better, I'll be back to normal in no time!

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato "Normal" You're anything but

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol I will give you this hell I've been experiencing
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:35 am

BenAtkins27: That was one of the worst cars we've had all season, but @AyaPLEASENOTICEME got us on a great strategy and we managed to sneak a top 10 out of the race. Can't complain at all about that.

EvieVance: car was so good on the long run, and we managed to piece everything together. got damn lucky with the yellow and whatnot, but our car was just too good today!

OharaRacing: Honestly think we would have won that race if the lapped cars would have just been a bit more courteous. The 91 and 22 gave me such a hard time that I think they literally cost us the race.

OharaRacing: I get the 22 holding us up a bit because she was racing for position but 91 was a lap down to those guys and was the biggest pain in the ass. Whatever. I know how to race her now.

LaceySTARS: @OharaRacing Sorry you feel that way. I had positions to gain in that pack too. Maybe just try racing us smarter and we'll give you the space?

OharaRacing: @LaceySTARS Not on the fucking 22 you didn't??? And I'm not sure what you mean about racing smarter? 21 and 27 gave me no issues. You're meant to be in an alliance with us too?!?

LaceySTARS: @OharaRacing I'm not your teammate yet. No obligations. Sorry.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:43 am

GMac15: Frustrating that we couldn't race for the win due to our own cars wrecking each other and getting us trapped a lap down. We had a good car nevertheless. Good win @EvieVance!

ManOfSteele: Are you KIDDING ME? @DebiruSadie open your eyes!

DebiruSadie: @ManOfSteele Silence, lowly driver! It was YOUR fault for being there!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:20 am

BenAtkins27: Feel for you @ManOfSteele it's really not been your year dude. Hope you can get yourself the results you deserve before the year is out.

GanbaMcBrien: @GMac15 i didn't mean to,,,,,,, ;_;

BradWilkesRacing: .@McBrienRacing have announced they are letting @Andou and @NotTheBestLester go at the end of the season. <link>

BenAtkins27: @BradWilkesRacing Seriously?!? Misaki is carrying that team on her back right now!!! Cannot understand that move at all.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:02 pm

JBranch3: @BenAtkins27 Old man has lost his damn mind

u'sAutosport: we've been talking to a few candidates and have explored the option of a 5th car. One being a familiar face to the sport, it would be a large step in our journey, but we're thinking it's worth a shot.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:17 am

µ'sAutosport: We're proud to announce, the addition of a 5th car to our stable! We've ran through several candidates, including our own @Oceanwoman who declined the offer. She also decided that she will hang up her helmet from the trucks series following the end of 2022.

µ'sAutosport: For 2023, driver of the 5th entry for µ'sAutosport in the #18 Bushiroad/Sunrise Chevrolet, please welcome @TillieDillieRacing!

JBranch3: YOOOOOO @µ'sAutosport that's hella sick! Welcome aboard and welcome back @TillieDillieRacing!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:24 am

TillieDillieRacing: Happy to be back in STARS with @µ'sAutosport!!! Thank you to @GloverBrownRacing for having me in IMSA the last few years but I feel like I'm back home in STARS now!

SatouMedical: Proud to announce that we will be expanding to 5 cars in 2023, bringing on board @DebiruSadie and @Andou, while @ArisaNyanBonsai will make a much deserved return to the Lowe's International Series!

McBrienRacing: fuck
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:27 am

GMac15: Super happy to hear that Milly's back! A good friend and former teammate of mine!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:29 am

McBrienRacing: were fucking signing hentai hiroshima

McBrienRacing2: I apologise for the sudden change of scenery. It appears our main account has been hacked. Be sure to follow @McBrienRacing2 for your official McBrien Racing updates.

McBrienRacing: @McBrienRacing2 ur own daughters don't even love you you wrinkly old raisin fuck
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:26 am

TsundereTomato: Hard to keep faith when just about everything that can go wrong happens to you. Watching the playoffs slip away from us and it's severely upsetting because we should be a winning team.

JBranch3: Starting to regret asking STARS to open up the other tracks. Damn lucky nobody died in that.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:11 am

DebiruSadie: Sadie is okay after the terrifying incident in the catchfence. She can't tweet right now as she's too busy shaking in fear after seeing the fence that close. -PR

KurosawaRuby: PIGII! R-Ruby did it! Ruby can't believe it~ I never stopped doing my Rubesty! <3

Zuramaru: RUBY-CHAN! YOU DID IT, ZURA!

LadyYohane13: Well done, little demon #5, you've done Yohane proud!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:29 am

BenAtkins27: Had the car in the second stint of the race but other guys made changes to their car and matched us there at the end. Great first win for @SatouMedical and @KurosawaRuby though! Puts the pressure on us a little bit, but if we keep having runs like that, we should get our W soon!

EvieVance: cars forcing it 5 wide on lap 3 is cool. 00 just put it in a hole that wasn't there and sent a bunch of us literally flying. glad everyone is okay but that wasn't a pretty wreck at all.

FrankMcBrien: @EvieVance 00 was following the 27 there. if the 00 didn't hit anyone, the 27 would have

BenAtkins27: @FrankMcBrien Kanon had actually opened up a hole for me that I was getting in so that I DIDN'T cause a crash like that. I didn't know I made it 5 wide, and when I did I tried to get out, but it's difficult when there are 41 other cars around you.

BenAtkins27: @FrankMcBrien Besides, you would know about your drivers being pains in the ass on Superspeedways. Misaki's about the only one who's not caused an incident on your team this year... and you canned her. Good job.

STARSLISOfficial: Everybody climbed out of their cars okay after a horrific lap three accident saw @DebiruSadie tear down the catchfencing in turn 2. <video>

RikoVanceModelling: @STARSLISOfficial Damn lucky everyone DID climb out okay. @SHINYMari took a huge hit to her roof, and @OharaRacing could have easily hit harder with the roof...
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:35 am

BWardRacer: I wonder of I poured the slightest bit of KX Energy into my fuel tank, maybe it will give it a little more horses.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:23 pm

STARSLISOfficial: We're cracking down on defensive driving this season at Indianapolis. Drivers cannot make a blocking/defensive move in reaction to the vehicle behind them. Moving your line is still permitted and blocking is fine on the final lap.

STARSLISOfficial: We're also asking goodyear to bring a softer tire, allowing for more grip at the start of the run, but faster wear to break the field up, making it more on the drivers and not aero/drafting.

STARSLISOfficial: Daytona will not return to the schedule in 2023, we're in the process of talking to several tracks for a race date. We've narrowed it down to a few strong candidates.

STARSLISOfficial: We're also in talks with Watkins Glen to come back after a negotiation deal could not be struck for 2021 and 2022.

JBranch3: @STARSLISOfficial 1: Fair, 2: good, 3: thank fuck, 4: Please
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:58 pm

BenAtkins27: @STARSLISOfficial Not sure how we're going to police what's blocking and what's moving your line but I'm happy we're taking a stand on aggressive racing!

BradWilkesRacing: New changes coming to the Lowe's International Series schedule could see less superspeedways make the cut, with some tracks potentially getting two dates. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:21 am

JBranch3: I would say that was some tough luck for @Andou but wrecking @KurosawaRuby was uncalled for and I'm glad @GanbaMcBrien took the win in the overtime.

TsundereTomato: I feel like we're making progress, hopefully it's not too late and won't be in vain. Kentucky next and then the Wiscasset duels. It will be disappointing not qualifying for the playoffs, but we can't exactly give up right now.

FallenAngelRiri: As Yoshiko-chan would know all too well, lady luck has a way of coming back and biting you in the butt. @KurosawaRuby didn't deserve what happened to her.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:35 am

Andou: Really classy bumping me to win the race @GanbaMcBrien!!! I'll be sure to remember that one.

GanbaMcBrien: @Andou you bumping ruby kurosawa and losing the race by wrecking her isnt really classy either,,,,  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GanbaMcBrien: another win for the team and we've taken the points lead,,,,, really getting good at these overtime finishes!

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 you cursed me

BenAtkins27: Not our day. If we can get a repeat winner at Kentucky, I think we'll be okay. I know there's still three wins on the line and anything can happen, but we've been historically good at Wiscasset.

BenAtkins27: Of course, myself and @AyaPLEASENOTICEME will be going for gold at Kentucky! Pumped to see what we can get out of the season.

EvieVance: looked in my mirror and the 00 was flipping in my mirror what the fuck

MurasakiNinNin: @BlackRose thanks for sending me on my roof. i don't do enough flipping at a ninja apparently. nin nin.

88GoMAKI: frank mcbrien was on the 11 box at the end, and when she got bumped by the 51, he yelled "THAT FUCKING 51 CAR! FUCKS SAKE!" <video>

GanbaMcBrien: thanks dad,,,,,, RT @88GoMAKI: frank mcbrien was on the 11 box at the end, and when she got bumped by the 51, he yelled "THAT FUCKING 51 CAR! FUCKS SAKE!" <video>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:40 am

GMac15: Good drive once again by @GanbaMcBrien! We had a hell of a machine as well, but couldn't get up there at the end.

BlackRose: @MurasakiNinNin No problem. Tired of this year anyway.

AuroraBora: Hiii! Summer Star here, Aurora's frustrated about how today went, so I got my little starlet some snacks and took her phone so she doesn't read twitter tonight!

MotherHonkingBread: Our car was super fast today, I wish we could've gotten another win. Maybe I can share my notes with Maki-chan! @TsundereTomato
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:41 am

JBranch3: Where the fuck is he? Because I'm still wrapping up PR here at the track. Nobody acts that way to their own daughter, doesn't matter if they're on a rival team. I'll knock his damn face in.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 am

Tanrar: Hey @FrankMcBrien you old fucker, you're talkin' mad shit for somebody in punching distance.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:51 am

JoeyMcBizzle: dont talk shit @JBranch3 @Tanrar bud he was right @GanbaMcBrien didnt win the race fair she shoved out one of our cars like it doesnt even have her own name on it. it's MCBRIEN racing she should show respect

BenAtkins27: @JoeyMcBizzle You wouldn't know about racing for the win, but that was one hell of a move. Ruby had the faster car and wanted the win more. I would have done the same thing as her. Maybe if you and your dad stop treating her like shit, she might teach you how to go faster. Smile

GanbaMcBrien: @JoeyMcBizzle ill be a responsible older sister here and say actually shut up because they WILL beat the shit out of you

FrankMcBrien: @JBranch3 I'm frustrated Misaki didn't win. Heat of the moment. Of course I'll congratulate Ruby for the win in good time.

GanbaMcBrien: @FrankMcBrien you havent congratulated me for the other three this season so dont bother starting now
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:55 am

Tanrar: @JoeyMcBizzle You couldn't win a race among paraplegics, what the hell would you know about winning races fair and square? I'VE accomplished more than you have in one season. Don't even talk to me.

DiaMac: Ignoring the bs and spending the night with my little guy, who found his daddy's hat <pic>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:57 am

JBranch3: @JoeyMcBizzle Sorry, but I don't take your opinions seriously. Especially since daddy couldn't buy you a late model fast enough to make up for your lack of talent, just like how he can't buy you a car to qualify into these races.

JBranch3: @FrankMcBrien No amount of BS you spew can save face, everyone sees it week in and week out. You've certainly given me an outlook on life, one that shows me how not to conduct yourself. @BenAtkins27 and I will be better fathers to our children than you'll ever be.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:15 am

BenAtkins27: Saw this champion leaving her PR duties and now on the flight home with her. Always a spot at our house for her, even if some of her own family try to shut her out. @GanbaMcBrien <pic>

BenAtkins27: DM to @Tanrar: Thank you so much for being there for Ruby. She deserves none of this shit from her family, but you've been keeping her smiling. I want her to pull off the title just to make her shithead dad and brother shut up.

RikoVanceModelling: I can't believe what some people will do just chasing success. Family should always come first. It's the reason me and Ben are still as strong as we are together! <pic>

JoeyMcBizzle: @JBranch3 shut your fucking mouth idiot. you couldnt win in an ATK car so you had to abandon them. fucking idiot lmao

BenAtkins27: @JoeyMcBizzle he did MUCH more in that car than you could dream of.

JoeyMcBizzle: @Tanrar stop white knighting for ruby just because you're banging her you fucking snowflake. ive made more races than you so shut your fucking mouth
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next