STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(CHASE RACE #4) Sweet Home Alabama 100 @ Talladega Superspeedway

Go down

(CHASE RACE #4) Sweet Home Alabama 100 @ Talladega Superspeedway Empty (CHASE RACE #4) Sweet Home Alabama 100 @ Talladega Superspeedway

Post by WildWoobs Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Tyler Everett secures a Final 4 slot
It's been nothing short of a remarkable rookie season for Tyler Everett, the 20 year old from Omaha, NE has won 2 races already this season, and would get his third win at Talladega Superspeedway in a chaotic race that saw an early big one take out some championship contenders, but in the end the Outlaw Racers Group teammates of Tyler Everett and Corbin Rhodes would take the top two spots, giving Everett the first of the final four spots to race for the title at Las Vegas.

"I don't believe this, man. What a year so far! These guys on our #33 team work their tails off to get these trucks ready every week, and now I've got a shot to get this team a title! I can't state enough how hard these guys work, I'm just a driver, I'm only as good as the equipment and crew around me and I've got one of the best crews in the business. we got another one!" An elated Tyler Everett said, in victory lane.

"Yeah, I can tell Tyler (Everett)'s going places. That kid's a wheelman. We had a great truck today, gotta thank everyone working on this 39 truck, we got a great finish that we honestly needed, it's been a rough year and hopefully things will start to look up from here so we can end on a strong note." Corbin Rhodes said, the 25 year old from Marietta, GA scoring a much-needed Top 5 result.

"You can do this stuff a hundred times over and it's still nerve-racking every single time. Played our cards right and here we are, P3 on the day. Not bad for a big ol' lemon of a truck with no sponsors." said Scott Andrews, the 64 year old owner-driver wheeling his small operation to a P3 finish.

Results:

Chase Standings:

Points Standings:
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down