STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(CHASE RACE #1) Powershares QQQ 100 @ Dover

Go down

(CHASE RACE #1) Powershares QQQ 100 @ Dover Empty (CHASE RACE #1) Powershares QQQ 100 @ Dover

Post by WildWoobs Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:53 am

Tyler Everett locks himself into the round of 7 with win at Dover.
21 year old Tyler Everett's stellar rookie year continued in Dover, the Omaha, NE native won his second career Kobalt Tools Truck Series win over Jack Ashcroft in the 99. AJ Murphy, after being demoted to a part-time role at Mid-South Racing came home 3rd. Bailey Bliss lead over 3 quarters of the race, but ultimately came home 4th on the day.

"YES BABY! What a season this has been! Two wins, and we're one step closer to Vegas! These boys on the #33 team are just amazing at their jobs. Got us up there at the end and we got it done!" Tyler Everett said in Victory Lane.

"Sucks that we couldn't get it done today. We had a truck that was squanching the field, but we just came up short at the end. Still a good run for us!" Bailey Bliss said.

It was not all good for the chase hopefuls, as Ricardo Guerrero and Lacey Starling would both have their days ended by incidents.

"Dover sucks. This track eats us alive every time we come here. I've just never had any luck here. Especially a bad time for this to happen." Ricardo Guerrero said, he has never had a top 5 finish at the Monster Mile in 6 attempts. Guerrero went out after a horrendous accident that sent Hirotaka Wakamatsu and Nozomi Toujou airborne. Toujou would go out, but Wakamatsu would somehow nurse the car back home.

"Had a good truck today but... driver wasn't so good, y'know? Could have avoided that but I drove over my head and caused a pretty nasty accident there. I hope everyone is okay, that was real bad. I feel awful." Lacey Starling said, after a vicious accident involving her and Jon Beaufort which saw Beaufort get hit by Starling after flipping over.

Results:

Chase Standings:

Points Standings:
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down