STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread

+7
bsoyuz
Syzygy
Magus978
Ace Moneymaker
WildWoobs
DLeck6211
RyanB06
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Twitter Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Twitter Thread

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:58 pm

RikoVanceModelling: STARS night out V2 featuring a bunch of people. Obviously, I'm not drinking because I am growing an entire human inside me so I will tell you how drunk everyone else is

RikoVanceModelling: Post Malone just started playing in the club we're in and I heard @EvieVance scream in excitement. Definitely tipsy to get that sort of reaction.

RikoVanceModelling: Ben just threatened to bottle someone because they said Kanon Matsubara "wasn't that cute" and he scream "YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK"

RikoVanceModelling: Ben is now screaming fuee at Evie

RikoVanceModelling: Connor Swift and his wife are now telling myself and each other stories about the late Marc McAllister. I don't know why his wife has Marc McAllister stories.

RikoVanceModelling: Nico and Maki are being magnetic gays in the corner

RikoVanceModelling: You just brought a boat in here wtf

RikoVanceModelling: Evie just screamed "i want a fucking cheeseburger" at me

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch97 ur girl wants a cheeseburger

RikoVanceModelling: ben is trying to do a backflip off a table. he's extremely drunk and might die here

RikoVanceModelling: holy shit he landed it

RikoVanceModelling: okay he just threw the table across the room in excitement i think its time to leave
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:06 pm

JBranch39: @RikoVanceModelling Fortnite Burger

FallenAngelRiri: We certainly have interesting companions don't we @RikoVanceModelling?

WashiWashi69: SET SAIL FOR ELICHI! <Pic of Nozomi on the mast of the boat You brought> AVAST HER BOOTY!

AyaseEli: @WashiWashi69 ........................

QueenOftheMikans: @KurosawaRuby @YoYoYousoro CYRAON RIDES AGAIN!

TsundereTomato: NICO NICO KNEEEEEEEeeeEEeeeEeee

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato I'tZ NIiiiIIiii U duMby

JBranch39: @EvieVance FORTNITEBURGER
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:09 pm

EvieVance: @JBranch39 GET ME IN ON OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance EVI WE'RE IN FUCKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIN A CLUB

EvieVance: @JBranch39 @BenAtkins28 I WANT IN AN OTU

RikoVanceModelling: @FallenAngelRiri Can't deny it's interesting

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling amii interesijng

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins28 I'm crazy enough to marry you so I suppose you are.

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling thanks ur the best vabce sinster

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 FUCK YOULK BUB
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:10 pm

GMac15: we fuckin out here [pic of Grant, Ruby & Dia McBrien, and Kokoro who's about to fall into a fountain]
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:24 am

JBranch39: Hell yeah @GMac15! Get you some bud!
Side note, lapped cars were really disrespectful to those fighting for the win at the end.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 tell me about it, Honoka showed a lot of promise at the end, but got shuffled out from the lappers. Good top 5 for her, really proud of the overall progress our other cars have shown this season.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:53 am

GanbaMcBrien: @JBranch39 lap cars really impacted the finish,,,,,, i felt bad for some people because that fight for the lead was going to be fun ;_;

BenAtkins28: @LaceySTARS i ordered you something <screenshot of "pit stops for dummies" order page>

LaceySTARS: @BenAtkins28 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BenAtkins28: Me and @LaceySTARS are fine with what happened on track today. She came over and made it her first intention to apologise after the race. She also apologised to @OharaRacing for their contact too, which was cool of her!

EvieVance: Wow it was not our day. Really fast at the beginning of the race but tire wear killed us. Oh well, onto the next one!

CloudSportTV: There are reports that Dean Donohue has been suspended after causing a post-race crash after running into Sadie McDowell on the cool down lap.

STARSLISOfficial: The driver of the #00, Dean Donohue, has been made to sit out for Pocono Raceway after a post-race incident with several other cars.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:56 am

GMac15: YEAH BUDDY! LET'S GO! [pic of the trophy]

DebiruSadie: Cherish that trophy @GMac15, for I will take the championship for the whole season! Nyahahaha!

GMac15: Hey @DebiruSadie, wanna meet my dog?

DebiruSadie: @GMac15 NONONONONO KEEP THAT AWAY FROM MEEEHEHTYEH
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:09 am

TsundereTomato: WHY DID YOU DRIVE ON TOP OF THE CURB @MotherHonkingBread!? YOU HAD IT WON.

JBranch39: Can I ask what the fuck was so hard about pacing today? Y'all ever pace before? Cause it looks like you all struggled with that. Good win @GMac12 You're on it bud.

No1SuperIdol: @KurosawaRuby came up to me after the race and called me a heck. I'm sorry Ruby, I'll make it up to you, okay?

WashiWashi69: @MotherHonkingBread somebody is getting a bear hug after when they get back to the infield, You goofed up Honoka-chan... hehehe...

AyaseEli: @MotherHonkingBread Honoka......

Rice&Idols: @MotherHonkingBread Honoka......

Chun-Chun: @MotherHonkingBread Honoka-chan......
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:09 am

BenAtkins28: What a clusterfuck. What a fucking joke.

BenAtkins28: At least someone dumped the 25. Mach 5 are a fucking joke this year.

EvieVance: P3 is great but holy shit that was a race I never want to go through again

STARSFan33: FIGHT AT MARTINSVILLE! STRICKLAND AND SWIFT ARE GOING AT IT!!! <video>

CloudSportTV: Pit road brawl erupts as fists fly between Scott Strickland and Connor Swift <link>

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: WOW! A lot of angry drivers tonight! I've never heard Ben swear on the radio so much!

MocatasticBaby: @AyaPLEASENOTICEME i thought he was going to kill that other guy, but moca-chan was wrong Sad

BenAtkins28: Just glad I have Riko. Without her calming me down, I would have definitely gone for him. Still pissed. Still hate this place. Good win @GMac15.

EmerLeeFan: Bradley Carlisle just yelled at Frank McBrien "can you tell your daughter to go one fucking race without hitting someone?!?" at him, and Frank just flipped him off LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <video>

SwiftlyDoesIt: @BenAtkins28 w/e. i know you tried to wreck me in turn 2 so dont act like ur innocent

BenAtkins28: @SwiftlyDoesIt I'll make sure to get it right at CTMP bud.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:25 pm

TsundereTomato: @ShinyMari you should buy out the 31 team and start racing yourself. They've been a slow mess this season anyway.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato You certainly don't beat around the bush when it comes to being straightforward on certain topics.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 the Shy Tsun-Tsun you use to know is gone. I'm just a pouty annoyed Tsun-Tsun now.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato LOL you're still shy you dumb dumb. You hid behind me when we met @FueeforFuee for the first time. In which she hid behind @SuicidalPinkBear

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol ..........
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:30 pm

SHINYMari: Oh! Look at our hot new ride! [pic of the #31 rebranded to Aqours]

ScottStrickland: @SwiftlyDoesIt You had that coming with the way your ass was driving. #NotSorry

VivaRicardo: Yo @SwiftlyDoesIt wtf happened to teammates? maybe you should take ur chick-fil-a money and go somewhere else

Dallas__05: I wouldn't talk about bad performances @VivaRicardo
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 pm

LaceySTARS: Mach 5 are imploding wtf

SwiftlyDoesIt: @VivaRicardo ok ill just let you keep disappointing the team bud at least im not hitting shit every week

SwiftlyDoesIt: @ScottStrickland not my fault you couldnt hold ur car straight

BenAtkins28: @SwiftlyDoesIt he can't hold his car straight when you run into him for the entire frontstretch you moron

SwiftlyDoesIt: @BenAtkins28 dont really care what you have to say rn

EvieVance: @SwiftlyDoesIt please just deactivate
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:01 am

BenAtkins28: Run racing with you @Lilly55! Congratulations on your P2 finish!!! You have a great future in the series!

DiaMcBrien: Road Course masters this year. Cool

CloudSportTV: Contact between Sadie McDowell and Grant Macintosh for the lead sees McDowell's car go up and over! <video>

LaceySTARS: Geez... huge hit. RT @CloudSportTV Contact between Sadie McDowell and Grant Macintosh for the lead sees McDowell's car go up and over! <video>

SHINYFAN31: MARI OHARA P4 THO!!!!!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:44 am

TsundereTomato: I want to be upset, but I can't be..... We'll get it right... Eventually.

FueeforFuee: @TsundereTomato I'm sorry M-Maki....

TsundereTomato: @FueeforFuee I promise, I'm not mad specifically at you.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:14 am

Lilly55: My, my! Thank you very much, Kwik Fit! I appreciate you taking a chance on me!

DebiruSadie: ... [pic of the #19 car after being hauled back to the garage]

GMac15: Well damn, never wrecked with someone while leading the points and a race at the same time before.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:05 am

CloudSportTV: Watch as Atkins and Starling have disagreement after Motegi accident <pic>

Ilikestars: Atkins was really polite in that post-race confrontation but Starling was being really stubborn, so Atkins just snapped and said "Lacey, listen, you wrecked the fucking field, that's what happened."

Ilikestars: It quickly calmed down but Lacey was stunned. They had a quick hug and went on their way.

BenAtkins28: @LaceySTARS can i buy you another book

LaceySTARS: @BenAtkins28 i like books

SwiftlyDoesIt: ur trash @TsundereTomato

BenAtkins28: @SwiftlyDoesIt stop racing like a twat and people will stop hitting you dickhead

-------

https://starsracing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=110
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40