STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread

+7
bsoyuz
Syzygy
Magus978
Ace Moneymaker
WildWoobs
DLeck6211
RyanB06
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Twitter Thread

Post by WildWoobs Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:49 pm

STARSKTTS: You gotta be kitten me! Rin Hoshizora pulls out the win at the New York Autoring! <pic>

HHWKokoro: Yay! What a fun race!

AJStrattonORG: Had a good truck today, not quite up to the mark though. We'll get 'em next time.

GreatSummonerAko: That hurt. Sad
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:22 am

RamenLoverNya: HOLY SHIT NYA
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:56 am

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 your home track sucks

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato yeah i know.... On a side note, congrats @DLeck6211 you roasted the field man.

No1superIdol: way to fucking leave me high and dry @OceanWoman. Had a car quicker than the leaders and You refused to fuel the car???

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol what's it matter? I don't blame her, the whole team was bad this weekend.

FallenAngelRiri: I feel for @NotTheBestLester, what a run he was having. Thought he could wrestle 2nd away from Grant, too bad the motor blew up.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:03 am

STARSKTTS: @EmerLee serves up win no. 1 of the season at New Hampshire! <pic>

EmerLee: Wings and Lobster, anyone? <pic>

USAKay: Had a bullet of a truck today! Proud of everyone on our @MMI team, we'll get to fly Ol' Glory soon enough.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:04 am

NH:

BenAtkins28: HOOOOOOOOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MOVE WORKED

BenAtkins28: Just dove it to the inside and prayed. Then I had to hold on for 10 more laps after that! Just happy to be on the board with the new team!

STARSLISOfficial: .@EvieVance has been medically cleared and released from the infield care centre after hard tri-oval crash saw her gingerly get out of her car with assistance.

EvieVance: I'm all good. Got a little bit too frustrated and made a dumb move and paid the price.

OharaRacing: finally my first top 5 with the ATK guys!

MadOnlinederson: Damn we needed that finish. Been a real struggle so far so reassuring to be able to get a top 5 today.

MadOnlinederson: top 5 was all ATK and RA today. nuts.

BenAtkins28: Respect to @CorbinRhodes66 on another top 5 run. Right up there in points as well. Maybe NY was the first of many this season???

LaceySTARS: dont think i could buy fucking luck at this point jfc
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:20 am

CorbinRhodes66: I'm starting to believe. @RARacing I'm taking us to the Chase and beyond.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:59 am

DLeck6211: hey I won, cool. Too bad it had to be in the worst state ever #NHSucks
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:44 am

BenAtkins28: me and @GMac15 are doing a social experiment on how small people react to getting picked up. as of recent, we have had a lot of small people join STARS, and since orange show is a small track, this is the perfect time to do it

BenAtkins28: test #1 - ruby mcbrien: i asked her if i could pick her up. she said yes then giggled like a child then offered me a skittle for my troubles. what an adorable little bean

BenAtkins28: test #2 - lacey starling: i was too surprised when i found out she was only 5"3. i asked if i could pick her up. she said no, then grant picked her up anyway. she said "oh okay" and wasn't that mad. disappointing.

BenAtkins28: test #3 - leah kazuno: i asked if i could pick her up. she said "bite me", then grant picked her up anyway. she threatened to kill grant and myself.

BenAtkins28: test #4 - makina irisu: this girl is tiny wtf. anyway i asked if i could pick her up, then she said she could pick ME up. she proceeded to somehow prove herself right, before grant picked her up WHILE i was still in the air. she rightfully said "OH! HOLY SHIT!"

BenAtkins28: test #5 - nico yazawa: maki threatened to kill me if i tried to pick her up, so me and grant agreed this wasn't for the best.

BenAtkins28: test #6 - aurora sullivan: i asked if i could pick aurora up, and she politely said no. grant picked her up anyway, and she started to cry. now i feel like shit

BenAtkins28: test #7 - autumn collins: i asked if i could pick autumn up. she told me to call her summer star then proceeded to sing for me. myself and grant picked her up in celebration of her awesome performance and we became starlets. best result yet.

BenAtkins28: test #8 - riko vance: she has a small child growing inside of her so this counts. she said yes to picking her up, and i rko'd her. worth it

BenAtkins28: test #9 - murasaki ikoma: i asked if i could pick up murasaki. she said yes, if i could manage. as soon as i tried, she disappeared then stabbed a spectator in the back who was 60 feet away. turns out it was a relative of marc mcallister, so STARS didn't press charges

BenAtkins28: test #10. the most feared of them all. evie vance.

BenAtkins28: i asked if i could pick evie up, and she said "go fuck yourself you're not picking me up." grant looked at me, and mouthed "no fuckin' way bud" to me, so i took the L and picked evie up.

BenAtkins28: during this time, evie swore at me five times, threatened to kill me twice, PROMISED to kill me at least once, and tried to bite me at like seven times. thankfully she so short she only bit me after i put her down

BenAtkins28: all in all the experiment concluded that summer star is the best rockstar there is and evie vance should be in jail. goodnight.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:47 am

DLeck6211: I picked all of them up and lived to tell the tale, @BenAtkins28 is just a bitch
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:17 am

OharaRacing: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OharaRacing: Thank you SO SO MUCH @ATKRacing for this opportunity! We did it! We got our win!!! I'm going for a title!!!!!

BenAtkins28: Feels weird seeing the #2 car in victory lane and not being in there with it. Great job @OharaRacing!

Chronos: We let it slip. These mistakes were as a result of Rei and him being a dumbass on the pit box. We will not falter a race like that again.

ReiSawatari: @Chronos HEY!!!!

STARSFan32: yo dallas hammond went in on bradley carlisle jfc

STARSFan32: also @BenAtkins28 and @DiaMcBrien looked like they were going to throw hands over their contact, then they kind of got confused at each other, laughed it off and shook hands, then they made a double date plan wtf

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 were going to dinner to pick up more small people on wednesday. dia made the booking already
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:52 pm

Orange Show weekend:
No1SuperIdol: *Pic of Nico with flowers and waving goodbye to her fans* Annnd with that, I am officially retiring from the Idol business! Thank you to all my adoring fans, it's been a wild few years. Now I can finally rest with my lovely Tomato wife and cheer her on from the sidelines.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol you're driving the 3 car full time now.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato HAHAHAHA no....

µ'sAutosport: Now retired Idol, Nico Yazawa will drive full time in the STARS LIS series in the #3 car!

JBranch39: @No1SuperIdol HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:14 am

TsundereTomato: @YoYoYousoro I want my number back

YoYoYousoro: @TsundereTomato Huh? Why's that Maki-chan?

No1SuperIdol: @YoYoYousoro She's being a superstitious nerd, because Waka was bad in that car she really believes she's cursed now. Also, the car today was a dream! I just wish we caught a break at the end, but the 10 was fast enough to hinder us a bit.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol Shut up!

YoYoYousoro: @TsundereTomato @No1SuperIdol That's actually funny! If you really want it back, you can have it Maki-chan, but I believe you'll catch a break soon! Trust me!

WashiWashi69: My cards say that Good fortune will come your way @TsundereTomato, the cards have said it, now it will happen. Razz
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:24 pm

ChiyoJPN: nearly two in a row for the year and two in a row at auto club, nozaki-kun!!!! great drive by sadie mcdowell this week to finally earn her first of the year!

GanbaMcBrien: SAIDE,,,,,,,,,,, she won,,,,,,,,, yes

BenAtkins28: i know a lot of the headlines are about ATK being the ones to beat but sadie mcdowell and my boy @GMac15 have looked VERY impressive so far this year

STARSLISOfficial: Ruby Kurosawa okay after rollover accident in turn 3 <video>

LaceySTARS: ... did we finally get a top 10?!? holy shit my luck might finally be coming back!!!

-----------------------------------

CloudSportNEWS: Interesting press conference ahead of the Oklahoma races today.

CloudSportNEWS: Frank McBrien was asked about his team's struggles but he insisted nothing was wrong and that he's pleased with the teams speed so far.

CloudSportNEWS: Evie Vance was just asked about the possibility of having a child now that she's married, and Evie said "not right now, but I'm not as against the idea as a lot of people would think."

CloudSportNEWS: Vance claimed she's on the top of her game right now and that taking a year out right now wouldn't be the best thing to do, but she also said "never say never."

CloudSportNEWS: Ben Atkins was asked about his decision to reverse his semi-retirement before the season started, and he said that neither he or wife-to-be Riko Vance have no regrets about it, and that they're both excited to see him contend in the chase at the end of the year.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:20 pm

JBranch39: I read the @CloudsportNews article, glanced over at @EvieVance she just looked at me and said "I said not right now, buster." Just the idea that she's thought about it makes me happy though!

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 Legit terrified of how you both would raise a kid.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato Makiiiiiiiiii when are we gonna have a child?

WashiWashi69: @No1SuperIdol @TsundereTomato name it Elichi

AyaseEli: @WashiWashi69 we get it, you want to marry me.

wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:29 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Ruby McBrien snaps a 42 race winless streak to take a convincing victory at the OCMC Road Course!

GanbaMcBrien: aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFINALLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GanbaMcBrien: IMREALLYHECKINGEXCITED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IGETTOBEINTHECHASETHISYEAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BenAtkins28: Can't apologise enough to @TheWorldFamousSummerStar. Messed up my pit entry and just drifted up into you.

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: @BenAtkins28 It's fine! My little starlets sometimes have to overcome adversity, and this was just another bump in the road!

FrankMcBrien: See? No issue with the team.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:54 pm

TsundereTomato: Where the fuck is the upside down smiley emoji? Feeling alot like 2018 right now, have speed and have problems or we miss it entirely.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato This ain't it chief

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 then what is it?

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato tbh I just really wanted to say that. Where's the girl that raced head to head with my wife for a championship last year? You'll get through this.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:38 am

JBranch39: Wow, I think for the first time I'm more upset than she is.

TsundereTomato: Somebody gets their playoff spot one week, then becomes a WMD the next.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:45 am

Chronos: We... won?!?

Chronos: REI!!! REI!!! WE WON REI!!! WE WON!!! WE DID IT!!! IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS!

EvieVance: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH. That was frustrating. Had the best car and just faltered it at the end. Great job @Chronos. Hell of a move and a well earned victory.

EvieVance: @JBranch39 I'm frustrated but can't be too mad. Cro made a hell of a move to earn that W.

CloudSportTV: Gabriel Macena and Kokoro Tsurumaki have been transported to a local hospital following a massive accident that brought out a two-hour red flag during the OCMC SuperSpeedway crash.

CloudSportTV: Tsurumaki was attended to after hitting the catchfence, and did exit the car under her own power. Macena was hit heavily in the door, and had to be helped out of his car, but was walking after the accident.

DiaMcBrien: Worst crash I've ever seen. Hopefully everyone is okay.

BenAtkins28: Jesus. Been a while since we've seen a crash like that. 25 cars involved as well... when there were only 32 on track nonetheless.

LaceySTARS: cant believe the race everyone wrecks is the one we survive... seems backwards...

BradleyCarlisle: @TsundereTomato lol ikr. thats why i left that joke of a team. all focus on his daughter even though she still does stupid stuff like that. hopefully STARS take action because she frankly caused two unnecessary accidents.

DiaMcBrien: @BradleyCarlisle @TsundereTomato ruby was in a 5 wide situation and you expect her to magically not hit anything? she was getting pinched by the 2. it wasn't on her.

OharaRacing: @DiaMcBrien I held my line, and got hit in the left rear. If someone can't stick to the inside on a superspeedway then they seriously need to re-learn how to drive.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:05 am

CloudSportTV: Ben Atkins says "Kokoro [Tsurumaki] could have easily been killed" because of lap 24 OCMC SS catch-fence accident.

FrankMcBrien: @CloudSportTV Weak claim but okay.

BenAtkins28: @FrankMcBrien HOW?!? DID YOU LITERALLY SEE THE CRASH?!?

BenAtkins28: @FrankMcBrien Take your fucking rose-tinted glasses off and LOOK at what happened. I love Ruby as if she is my own sister but she caused that crash, and just because she did cause it doesn't mean it wasn't bad.

BenAtkins28: Yes, Kokoro could have easily been killed. That crash was incredibly bad and she's lucky she didn't hit part of the catch-fencing with the roof or a weaker part of the car.

BenAtkins28: Let's not forget Nico's massive accident too. Both instances, the cars climbed the walls and launched. We need to look at OCMC and improve the safety. What happened this weekend was all around unacceptable.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:33 am

TsundereTomato: @BenAtkins2 @FrankMcBrien Let's not forget that she also aggressively side drafted the 10, while were just biding our time in the back, sent him through the grass and back into the pack and straight into my car. She's lucky, that only collected me and that still knocked me around pretty good.

JBranch39: @BenAtkins2 out here addressing the potential hazards of OCMC and @FrankMcBrien has to go and make a dick out of himself because he wants it to be personal. Yeah dude, a lot of us weren't pleased with your daughter, but it blows over normally within the week. Already seen her several times this week with other drivers and they've been all smiles.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:14 am

BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 I don't want anyone to be pinned with the blame. Ruby is a wonderful person, and everyone has races like that. What I want the focus to be on is how we can make this racing as safe as possible.

BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 Superspeedway racing is great, but when cars are turning over in every accident and cars are tearing down huge sections of catch-fence, then there is an issue that needs to be tended to, and I want to see everyone safe.

OharaRacing: @JBranch39 I've actually spoken to Ruby since and she was super down about her race even still. There's no animosity from anyone besides Frank McBrien at this point, and that's kind of sad.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:57 pm

TsundereTomato: Exclusive Girls night out with the women of STARS! <pic> @GanbaMcBrien @EvieVance @RikoVanceModelling @FallenAngelRiri @YoYoYousoro @MotherHonkingBread (plus everone else)

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato awwwww Evelyn looks really cute in that dress.

FallenAngelRiri: @JBranch39 she just read your reply <pic of Evie fucking pissed>

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 you pushed the Evelyn button, she says "you're dead kiddo" when she gets home.

AyaseEli: Nozomi is blasted tonight, she's attempted to strip naked 5 times in public tonight.

TsundereTomato: @AyaseEli what makes it worse, is that Nerdo Yazawa keeps encouraging her to do it.

No1SuperIdol: If you're gonna subtweet me you dumb Tomato, do it when there's you know, not the entirety of STARS' female group together in one place. Plus Nozomi is fun when she's hammered.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:07 pm

RikoVanceModelling: @EvieVance evelyn is a cute name i dont know why you hate it so much

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling I always say RikingKong is a cute name but you just ignore me

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling stop ignoring my tweet rikool and the gang

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling i can do this all day rikendrick lamar

BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:24 am

TsundereTomato: I want to be happy, but I'm kinda not? I mean we won! Yet we should be up there contending more. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction and finally got the 88 a win, I can almost here Waka now. Bless his soul.

WakaWaka09: @TsundereTomato I'M RIGHT HERE IN VICTORY LANE WITH YOU!

No1SuperIdo: YAY!!! a @TsundereTomato win! I love it when she gets those!

FallenAngelRiri: Congrats @TsundereTomato see, all of that worrying was for naught, you'll be back top form in no time!

YoYoYousoro: I was so excited for you @TsundereTomato I climbed the fence and ran to the suite Riko-chan was in and proposed to her again! She declined.... Oh well!

JBranch39: Can I get uhhhhhhhhhh...... New Points Leader!? @EvieVance on top of the rankings! Hell yeah, let's keep dialing in that car for her @BoppinHina!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:35 am

EvieVance: NEEEEEEEEWWWWW POINTS LEADER! Picking it up right where I left off last year.

BenAtkins28: Only natural we take the pole, try to take it easy then get absolutely destroyed within the first 5 laps. Five wide doesn't work, just as an aside.

MurasakiNinNin: We're locked in. It's just the skillz of the ninja, nin nin.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next