STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by BJA95 Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:53 am

BenAtkins27: Always wondered why Grant never put Robby in a full time LIS car. Now I know.

BenAtkins27: Positive is I can crew chief for Aya now, I suppose. Was looking forward to this weekend but whatever.

BoysOfSomerville: @RacinKane41 could have just waiting a lap and not wrecked us all but w/e dude
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:38 am

ProwellProwess: ashley miller saw how 4 wide worked for the field in the q race so she tries it twice what a fking moron

ProwellProwess: actually furious with how some people drove today like come on a little bit of common sense

BenAtkins27: Another truck race, another incident out of our control. This is becoming a joke now.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:54 am

RayCornette: Some of these chucklefucks who pretend to be racers are embarrassing to the sport. Glad we could get P2 for our boys today but there's some real talentless fucks who need their fucking licenses taken from them.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:47 am

BradWilkesReports: GWC incoming at Atlanta - Atkins feet from his first quadruple crown win and not happy... "YOU HAVE TO BE F**KING KIDDING ME!" top of his lungs... Embarassed

BradWilkesReports: Atkins - "LUCIA IS A F**KING LAP DOWN AND SHE JUST RAN THE 18 OVER??? THAT'S A F**KING JOKE."

BradWilkesReports: Atkins - "We're still winning this race. We are not losing another quadruple crown race on the last f**king lap."

BradWilkesReports: Evie Vance - "I honestly want Ben to win this because what we see if he loses this race ain't gonna be pretty..."

RikoVanceModelling: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS @OharaRacing
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:01 am

JBranch3: Man, Top 10 gone, had to go apeshit on the OT I guess. I know Ben aint happy either.

TsundereTomato: Congratulations @Andou! I hope many more will be waiting for you!

No1SuperIdol: Told Maki that @Andou was going to win, she didn't believe me.

YoYoYousoro: I'm sure glad I have Riko by my side! I don't know how I could ever deal with this disappointing season so far without her.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:04 am

Tanrar: Really sorry I couldn't get us a better result than that after running up there all day @GMac15, that's why I'm not full-time I guess lol

GMac15: @Tanrar You did fine, kid, don't worry 'bout it!

BlackRose: An exercise in futility. <pic>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:18 am

ATKMayberryFan: Atkins just punched the roof of his car like 5 times really hard holy shit <video>

BradWilkesReports: "STARS Officials, man. They wouldn't park the weapon that was the 18 even after last week. Then they had to throw the overtime to make it exciting. Good job all around for those f**kwits in the office I'd say." @BenAtkins27 is NOT happy.

BradWilkesReports: "You know, I've wanted one of these quadruple crown races more than anything recently. Just our luck that Lucia decided she wanted to do her best Ray Charles impression when we were 100 feet from the line. It's simply stupidity from just about everyone involved in that. The 5, the 18 and the officials." @BenAtkins27 again...

TillieDillieRacing: i think @BenAtkins27 is forgetting if the 22 didn't decide to stay behind me for a whole lap he wouldn't have been close to winning that fucking race anyway.

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: @TillieDillieRacing no disrespect to you but you should have gotten the fuck off track running 6 miles per hour out there...

EvieVance: @TillieDillieRacing You also had Lucia Ohara as your spotter and held up Ben for nearly half a lap too but I digress. Stop being a dick.

BenAtkins27: Good win @Andou.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:22 pm

BenAtkins27: Had time to think over what happened. Not STARS' fault for throwing the yellow and I'm aware if they parked the 18 the 22 would have caught and passed me but I would have preferred to lose the race by racing Autumn for the win then what happened.

BenAtkins27: It hurts even more so that the 18 held me up for around 2 seconds and that was about the difference between me making it to the line and the yellow coming out. That little moment ended up costing us the win.

BenAtkins27: We didn't have a good short run car but both @Andou and @GanbaMayberry did great under the pressure and ultimately Misaki earned herself that victory by driving well on the overtime attempt.

BenAtkins27: Even though they didn't need to, both Lucia and Matilda came down and apologised for what happened so everything is good between us. I also apologise to both for my comments after the race and to @STARSLISOfficial for the unnecessary shots in the TV interview. I try to keep myself more composed then that, but I lost my head at the end of the race.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 pm

JBranch3: @BenAtkins27 I mean, I could of went home with a top 10 after having an up and down day. I wasn't too pleased either. I'm glad you always take time to consider things and chill after. Hate seeing you be pissed like that. Come down to the house midweek, we can chill with the family.

TsundereTomato: WHEN DOES THIS CHILD COME OUT???

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato Ha ha, like 4 months nerd
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 It was a tough race, but I just wish I could shut myself up and I get mad. Always end up regretting what I say a couple of hours later when I've had time to think about things.

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 I'll bring Riko and the kids around to yours over the week! The twins are looking forward to being able to play with Mira again, and I'm sure Emilia will love her too!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:06 am

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch3 Hey nerd, you're not having a gathering with out me and @TsundereTomato

JBranch3: @No1SuperIdol I..... sure.....

FallenAngelRiri: @JBranch3 with me and @YoYoYousoro too right? She wants to play with the kids!

JBranch3: ANYONE ELSE WANT TO DROP BY????

µ'sAutosport: @JBranch3 Umi, Nozomi, Eli, Honoka, Rin, Hanayo, Nozomi, Kotori

JBranch3: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 pm

ProwellProwess: Good thing we were in Atlanta last week because that means Disneyworld isn't far away and WE LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO DISNEYWORLD NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA @LillieCorden <pic>

LillieCorden: ben knew that i was moving out from my parent's house and living with amy from this week and gave me 20 boxes of hot pockets wtf <pic>

RikoVanceModelling: @LillieCorden If you need some easy recipes to cook just send me a text and i'll get you some pronto!!

ProwellProwess: @RikoVanceModelling Bold of you to assume Lillie's not going to Denny's every night...

LillieCorden: @ProwellProwess shut up i've only suggested we go and get pancakes twice so far tonight

BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Tanrar: Ruby asked me what I wanted for dinner, I just emitted this noise in response <video>

Tanrar: WHAT THE FUCK NOISE DID SHE JUST MAKE <video>

Tanrar: Update: We got Taco Bell delivered, life's good. Thank you @Lilly__02 for the code.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:19 am

ATKMotorsports: BURN THEM DOWN @AyaPLEASENOTICEME! WINNER AT KENTUCKY YET AGAIN!!! <video>

BenAtkins27: THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT WE WERE WAITING FOR!

BenAtkins27: Kentucky gave us a lifeline last year and we turned it around from there. This season is going to be the same. Watch out for @AyaPLEASENOTICEME now!!!

BenAtkins27: Great run by @AJStrattonORG as well! Thank you for racing us cleanly and giving the fans a hell of a finish and race! Many more great races to come, hopefully!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:20 am

JBranch3: Can't believe my eyes, two for two on incredible races this season.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 Nico couldn't either! She was on the edge of her seat for both races.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato you mean, you were.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:27 am

AJStrattonORG: Damn! @AyaPLESENOTICEME put in a fight there at the end! Great stuff, girl!

BobBoyd: Hows that for an old dog?
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:00 am

µ'sAutosport: @JBranch3 "CAR'S KILLED" @TessaRossa: "No, I don't think so" @JBranch3 "THEN WHY THE F*** AM I BACK HERE WITH MATILDA'S WRECKED ASS CAR???" @TessaRossa: "Sigh, please don't lose your mind, we'll fix your shit, okay?"

SgtSagara: @JBranch3 did you make the Captain swear????
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 am

JBranch3: @BenAtkins27 We're just gonna call your day today a "Bruh" moment. Damn, Honoka should of won. Sorry about earlier @TessaRossa you were right, thanks for putting up with me.

TessaRossa: @JBranch3 That's the spirit soldier!

µ'sAutsport: Much needed top 10 for @YoYoYousoro who lead the early portions of the event.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 am

BenAtkins27: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I'm sorry to literally everyone in the field. I fucking sucked out there today.

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 A bruh moment is an understatement I've never had a worse day in my life.

GanbaMayberry: great opportunity to open up a HUGE points gap taken away by the driver that can't cut it in LIS,,,,,, what was she even trying to achieve

GanbaMayberry: at least kay got herself a win finally,,,,, mmi looking really good this year

TillieDillieRacing: Thanks @MaddyBaszler.

EvieVance: only took half of the field wrecking to finally have another good day... it's something i guess?
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:38 am

USAKay: YES! YES YES YES! HELLUVA JOB GUYS! WE GOT ONE!

GMac15: There you go Kay! Get you one!

GreatSummonerAko: Our mount flourished today among the bluegrass! Was that cool or what, onee-chan?

MaddyBaszler: I'm not even responding to her. People have had an axe to grind with me for the past like three weeks. I'm not even the worst driver on this team, and I certainly wasn't today.

RacePursuit: Aurora Sullivan seemed extremely upset after going out early at Kentucky, throwing her helmet against the car before breaking down in tears. It seems like this season is starting to get to her.

AuroraBora: Hi! Summer here again! Aurora wanted me to tell you all that she's not mad at @BenAtkins27 as much as she's mad at herself for not being able to win yet. It's sad to see her so upset Sad
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:44 am

BenAtkins27: @MaddyBaszler Unnecessary to say that. We are a team. We aren't here to try and compete against each other. Matilda trying to start shit with you isn't relevant to me having a bad day or anyone else on the team not having a great season.

BenAtkins27: @AuroraBora @TheWorldFamousSummerStar Can I come down and apologise to Aurora? Feel like I 100% owe her a personal apology after how stupid my move was.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:06 pm

RacingRumorsNOW: ATK Motorsports higher-ups are upset with Madison Baszler after a tweet following the race at Kentucky and are looking at a possible shake-up to the team line-up in 2024. #STARSRumors

RacingRumorsNOW: Alternatively, Ben Atkins understands the passion that Madison Baszler is displaying and is looking to secure her into a long-term contract with the team as he feels like her drive could be crucial for the team's future. #STARSRumors

RacingRumorsNOW: Autumn Collins is no longer interested in any approaches that ATK Motorsports make for her in 2024 after an accident between Atkins and Collins' teammate, Aurora Sullivan at Kentucky. #STARSRumors

RacingRumorsNOW: ATK Motorsports have dropped all interest in Tohka Shishigaya and will instead approach Amy Prowell and Corbin Rhodes to drive for the team in 2024. #STARSRumors

RacingRumorsNOW: Matilda Dillinger is ready to leave STARS again after a tough couple of weeks. After an incident at Atlanta, it is rumored that she confronted Ben Atkins about his behaviour post-race, but Atkins covered for her in a tweet to save her reputation. #STARSRumors

RacingRumorsNOW: Cam Bennett will look to bring on the services of SsangYong if he cannot secure a deal with Kia for the 2024 season. #STARSRumors

RacingRumorsNOW: Cro Sawatari is set to replace Scarlett Sanders at Jenkins-Young Racing after Sanders has performed at a much lower standard than all four of her teammates. #STARSRumors

RacingRumorsNOW: Satou Medical are looking to make a deal with Ohara Enterprises which could see Ako Udagawa and Arisa Ichigaya or Sylvia Renou swap seats. #STARSRumors
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:20 am

RacePursuit: Reports are that ATK Motorsports' team meeting was "quite heated" last weekend, with a few drivers, namely Atkins and Baszler, being increasingly displeased with how things have gone. #STARSRumors

RacePursuit: On the other side of the coin, Macintosh Motorsports Inc. appears to be in "very good spirits" right now, with Grant Macintosh reportedly going on record in saying he's "so damn proud" of his team at the moment. #STARSRumors

RacePursuit: Rosemary Black has been in contact with a couple of teams about a return to the Truck Series in 2024, including Outlaw Racers Group, who she won a championship for previously. #STARSRumors

RacePursuit: Bob Boyd may be looking to bring his team B2 Motorsports back to trucks in 2024 with a two truck operation, potentially securing backing from Honda. #STARSRumors

RacePursuit: Aurora Sullivan has been extremely unhappy since last week, being cited by a couple of sources as wondering "if she even wants to do this anymore", leading to speculation Aurora may leave STARS at the end of the year. #STARSRumors

RacePursuit: STARS may have it's first South Korean driver soon, as GTP driver Ton Seung-Gi is looking to run in the Kobalt Tools Truck Series at some point this year before potentially doing a full campaign in 2024. #STARSRumors
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:05 pm

BradWilkesRacing: Jenkins-Young Motorsports have confirmed that Scarlett Sanders has left the team after a "disappointing tenure" for the young driver. Cro Sawatari will be in the car at Texas Motor Speedway but will not be in the car for the race of the season. <link>

Chronos: Back in the Lowe's International Series again with @JenkinsYoungMotorsports! Thank you to the team for giving me this opportunity and to the AAS team for letting me take this races on!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:20 am

BenAtkins27: Cogratulations @JamieKing, @KingslayerRacing, @DebiruSadie and @CaitlinConway! Not only the first win for the team but a 1-2 finish! That's pretty huge!!!

BenAtkins27: Had a flat with 2 to go because of damage from that unnecessarily huge crash and elected to pull it in the grass and go to the garage. Caused enough cautions last week and didn't want to hinder the field any.

EvieVance: her smile and optimism... restored. <pic>

EvieVance: dont think anybody wanted to win that race. thought we would have it since we had a fresh car but the tires were that important and kingslayer chevrolets are secretly tanks

TillieDillieRacing: Great engines Chevrolet. Was going to win but had to let a small team back into it. Whatever.

CaitlinConway: What a moment for the team! Gave it everything I had but still a fantastic result for everyone involved! Great win @DebiruSadie!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next