STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by DLeck6211 Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:13 am

DLeck6211: I'm thirsty. *picture of me with a bottle of motor oil*
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:44 pm

ATKMotorfan: @DLeck6211 bruh you could probably drink that and be in better shape than taryn murillo
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:07 am

µ'sAutosport: Nico~Nico~Nii!!! Win number two of season for @No1SuperIdol and our second driver through into the next round!

TsundereTomato: Oh lord

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato SMILE BB! Very Happy

JBranch39: Because of course
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:10 am

BenAtkins28: Safe to say I got that one wrong. Cannot apologise enough @LuckyTanuki about that wreck. Hopefully you kick ass at Martinsville and still make round 2.

LuckyTanuki: @BenAtkins28 Save yer bitchin'! You had enough room to fit two fat girls in an orgy! I don't wanna hear it!

BenAtkins28: @LuckyTanuki Understandable honestly.

OharaRacing: @MightyMaxW Next time you decide to hold people up, I'm just going to send you into the fucking wall. If I miss the second round of the chase, it's all on you and your bullshit today.

OharaRacing: Some drivers in this series are a fucking joke. Absolutely pissed off with the lap cars today. He's done nothing but be a no talent piece of garbage all season. Can't wait until MDM sack him.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:12 am

JBranch39: I mean.... Everything is great!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:15 am

GMac15: So sick and fucking tired of not being able to make anything happen with these piece of shit engines.

MightyMaxW: @OharaRacing I'm so sorry I didn't hand you a sympathy win for your wreck last year, get over yourself already. Fuckhead. MDM will just hire some other fap bait like you probably. STARS isn't a fuckin series for people who want to race.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:25 am

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 Those piece of shit engines got three championships in a row, including one for YOUR team last year. Those piece of shit engines have won 19 races out of 29 possible this season. Maybe time to start working on stuff rather than biting the hand that feeds you?

OharaRacing: @MightyMaxW Don't need a sympathy win. This "fap bait" has been performing on the race track just fine. Thanks for hinting that I'm attractive, but I'm not all looks. I can, and have been, going fast this year. You've got literally neither going for you.

OharaRacing: @MightyMaxW If I didn't want to race, I wouldn't have come back from literally breaking my fucking back. I didn't want to do dumb shit on the track, so I had to be cautious; especially with you swerving around the track like a moron.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:29 am

GMac15: @BenAtkins28 That's really easy for you to say when you're holding the cards. All due respect, I don't see how being understandably frustrated that nothing has worked out this season while everyone else using the same thing prospers is "biting the hand that feeds". IDK if you're mad about the race or what, but me being frustrated's got nothing to do with "biting the hand that feeds"
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:45 am

JBranch39: @GMac15 With all due respect Grant, we've had just as much of a struggle on our car. I had a hard time seeing anyone that would of beat us at homestead had we not lost our engine and I'm on the main team, with the same car that won the title 2 years ago.

JBranch39: @Gmac15 I get why your frustrated man, thought I've done a good job this season, but it seems like, if I'm not getting wrecked, the car lets go. Heck, we've seen some of the µ's cars have mechanical problems too. We tend to forget because we've seen them have the best results out of the group.

JBranch39: @Gmac15 Don't think I wouldn't be mad in your situation, like I said, I get you. I feel that whatever you choose to do will be what you think is the best decision and hopefully it will work out when you do!

JBranch39: @MightyMaxW Hey buddy, listen to me. Fuck outta here
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Charlotte:

BWardRacer: Whew that was a mix of calm and crazy for everyone. Came way 20th which is okay all things considered.

MatsuuraDolphin: Given I started near the back, to avoid all the carnage and get through to 2nd at the end is an extremely satisfying run. Very happy with that indeed.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 pm

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 You went into the chase fourth in points. I get you haven't had your win, but you entered the chase at the second or third best in points from the entire ATK supported groups. Even though you haven't won, you've honestly kicked ass.

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 I'll admit I didn't word my initial tweet well, and you'd be right about me being frustrated myself. I'm mad at myself already for taking out Makina like a dipshit, so I kind of jumped in there, and I apologise.

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 Some of the other teams, especially the Ichigaya-Sawatari team, have had their fair share of struggles too. I understand your frustration, so instead of arguing about these engines, let's grab a drink and discuss how we can make this better all around?
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:39 am

STARSLISOfficial: Lucia Ohara dominates Martinsville to earn automatic promotion into round 2 of the chase. <link>

STARSLISOfficial: Arisa Ichigaya, Scott Strickland, Casey Lester and Maddie Anderson eliminated after round 1 of the chase. <link>

BenAtkins28: THAT IS HOW YOU SAVE YOUR CHASE @OharaRacing!!!! INCREDIBLE!

OharaRacing: Oh my god. I knew we had a fast car, but oh my god we actually went and led the entire race!!!! We made round 2!!!

BenAtkins28: All of the ATK team advance, as well as all of µ's and @GMac15. A highly successful round of 16 for us, and it will only get better for us from here!

MadOnlinederson: Not enough. One more position would have been enough, but we didn't get it. Oh well. It was nice being here I suppose.

ArisaNyanBonsai: Don't know what they want me to do when they don't give me the car.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:39 am

GMac15: Things starting to get back on track! That run was much needed for the boys on this 15 team. Maybe the Lowe's colors aren't cursed like we thought lol

DebiruSadie: NYAHAHAHAHA! The apocalypse nears for you, mortals! The demon queen comes for her throne... RUN WHILE YOU CAN!

ScottyStrickland: Starting to think this thing with Kwik Fit isn't working out anymore. Three years in a row.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 am

STARSKTTSOfficial: The Kobalt Tools Truck Series race at Martinsville plunged into chaos early, and after a feed failure with about 20 laps to go, the feed came back at the end to congratulate @IronFlowerMika on his FIRST KTTS victory, taking the yellow/checkered flags!

RayCornette: What a fuckin' joke, bunch of lead footed dumbasses who can't drive to save their fuckin' lives. Absolute embarassment to the business, I think I'd rather have had the drizzling shits than run that shitshow
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:09 am

Martinsville:

BWardRacer: Even for Martinsville that was fairly tame tbh. Another average finish but we came out without too many scratches.

MatsuuraDolphin: Well that was a race of rather epic and confusing proportions. Couldn't even tell which position I was in at point at the pace of the race was in a muddle. 15th was a surprise result in the end.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:50 am

JBranch39: Are you fucking kidding me?

TsundereTomato: Can't be bothered to happy, not even for Nico. We have to run two flawless races now and we all know how well that went last season.

STARStvN: Everyone in the booth was caught off-gaurd by You Watanabe throwing her helmet at her car in frustration. It's not a side we see out of the happy-go-lucky sailor. Just goes to show the pressure of the playoffs.

µ'sAutosport: @No1SuperIdol stretches her fuel mileage to get the victory at Talladega, while the other 3 µ's cars had trouble during the race. Watanabe and Nishikino are under the cut line. We have faith in them!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:02 am

CloudSportTV: Scenes of a frustrated @BenAtkins28 walking into the #5 garage after the race to talk to @ChiyoJPN have fans wondering what happened. <link>

CloudSportTV: Jack Kelley-Whitt, who was involved in the aftermath of the lap 25 accident, tried to go after Rosemary Black and confront her about her move during the accident, but was stopped by other drivers and officials, who forced him to get into the ambulance.

BenAtkins28: @CloudSportTV I went to tell her that shit happens. There were only like 2 seconds between her car detonating and me hitting her, so literally nothing she could do. She was apologetic as hell according to Aya over the radio, so I wanted to make sure she was okay.

BenAtkins28: I was frustrated, but not at all at @ChiyoJPN. Just bad luck. Could have been any car in my situation. I think we were going to win that race if it didn't happen, but time to just go out and win the next one, right?

JackKW: @BlackRose really dont know what the fuck you were trying to achieve by going full throttle into everyone on the apron. thanks for starting another wreck by being a complete dipshit. no wonder you didnt make the chase despite kwik fit throwing everything at you.......

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: We got REALLY close to winning that race! Had to save more fuel on the last lap to make it to the line, but Nico perfected her technique! Second place is still amazing!

OharaRacing: Sad we couldn't stretch the fuel, but huge thanks to @JBranch39 and @BenAtkins28 for being great with the teamwork today. Didn't quite have the race winning car, but our round has started much better than round 1 did!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 am

DLeck6211: Rin's pissed at me because I had some of her ramen, I'm fucking hungry.

BestRin: @DLeck6211 GET YOUR OWN NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:44 pm

CloudSportTV: McBrien Racing have confirmed that Misaki Andou will drive the #11 car for them in the Lowe's International Series in 2022. <link>

CloudSportTV: ATK Motorsports are set to announce an unchanged line-up for 2022, with the exception of Evie Vance making her return to the #1 car as Joe Branch replaces Nico Yazawa in the #3 car.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Talladega:

BWardRacer: Dang. Was hoping to be with the pack for the win but that engine blow up pretty much blew my chances. Ah well, it happens.

MatsuuraDolphin: I think I seem to be acquainted with the number 15 a lot recently.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:18 pm

Kansas:

BWardRacer: Did @NotTheBestLester seriously win again? Are we actually entering the Twilight Zone now?
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:27 pm

BenAtkins28: Another strong run for us, but not the result we deserved. Still, we're in really good shape entering Milwaukee to make the round of 8.

LuckyTanuki: Papa just told me imma make the round of 8!!! We've been faster than Robby Wallson in bed with a bitch in heat!

YuujiKazami: @LuckyTanuki ... Okay that one was good.

OharaRacing: Frustrating race, but we're still in good shape.

BenAtkins28: Also... atta boy @GMac15! Round of 8 time bud!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:29 pm

VanceATKFan: Holy shit, does anyone know if @JBranch39 is okay? What the fuck was Samson doing barreling in that quick?

µ'sAutosport: Unfortunate day for all of our cars today. Mystery issue with Maki, You's engine expired, Honoka surfed over 3 other cars and Nico crashed with Gabe Macena. Good thing for Nico's Talladega win.

TsundereTomato: Yup, how do we blow it next week?

No1SuperIdol: Thank Goodness for that Talladega win.

STARStvN: Status update for @JBranch39 He will miss the remainder of the season due to injuries from the incident. He is anticipated to make a full recovery in time for 2022, but as extra precaution, he has been instructed to remain home once he has been released from the hospital. Speculation that team owner Ben Atkins will call Evie Vance back to the 1 car if she is ready.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:32 pm

GMac15: LET'S GO! Round of 8! Frustrating we came that close to winning and didn't, but good on @NotTheBestLester. I think that name isn't giving yourself enough credit, bud. You've got somethin'.

Tanrar: WOOOO HOLY SHIT! P5 BABY! What a race car!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:45 pm

MatsuuraDolphin: Whew! That was one hell of a fun race to be part of. Drove too hard into Turn 1 on the 15 late in the race so I apologise for that, but overall that felt bloody wicked to be up there near the front.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next