STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:10 am

BenAtkins28: We weren't as good as we needed to be today. Time to go out and show our strengths at Iowa.

KevMil: Nice to see this chase system is still nonsensical. Tanner Steele has 4 top 5's and is currently in the final four while Ben Atkins has 11 top 5's and faces eliminated. Evie Vance, who is OUT of the chase, has 10 top 5's and double the top 10's of Steele.

EvieVance: @KevMil Doesn't matter. We know what we have to do every week and Tanner Steele has stepped up.

ChiyoJPN: Finally going to make a final four???? omg?????

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: @BenAtkins28 I'm going to give you the BESTEST car you've EVER driven at Iowa! I know you didn't have a good Atlanta car, but this one will be SUPER DUPER FAST!

BenAtkins28: @AyaPLEASENOTICEME you've been fantastic this year, and have given me the bestest most fast cars i've ever driven. <3

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: @BenAtkins28 askdajklsdklajdklasjdklajdkljadklajkldjaslkdjal

EvieVance: Car was fucking lightning out there today. Felt good to do that double celebration for the second time this year!

EvieVance: However it must be mentioned that I have to do some ironing tonight and @JBranch39 might find that the ironing board might come flying towards his head for that sneak attack he pulled off
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Andou, Salvato, Atkins and Steele eliminated after the round of 8 at Iowa Speedway. <link>

STARSLISOfficial: Your championship four are Chiyo Minami, Grant Macintosh, Dia McBrien and Sadie McDowell. <link>

BenAtkins28: I didn't go well enough. Nothing else there. No point performing for 29 races if I'm not going to perform for 30-32. Sorry guys.

ChiyoJPN: We're... going for it. Every year I've been knocked out in the round of 8 but this time we've made it! It's time to go earn a championship!

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 in the final four for the third year in a row. I think it's his time.

EvieVance: Gotta recognise that @ManOfSteele took McBrien's B-team and carried them to the chase, to only be 13 points shy of going for the title. That's impressive.

BenAtkins28: Amen to this. RT @EvieVance: Gotta recognise that @ManOfSteele took McBrien's B-team and carried them to the chase, to only be 13 points shy of going for the title. That's impressive.

Andou: Just happy to have gotten this far! We got knocked out in the round of 16 last year, so to make the final 8 was a privilege in itself!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:49 am

ManOfSteele: We tried our best this year. We really did. I'm so proud of everyone on this #95 crew for the effort this year.

GMac15: This is our year. I'm going to do it. And if not me, I'm trusting @DiaMcBrien to get it done.

DebiruSadie: Judgement day nears, this championship will belong to #HellOnWheels! Nyahahahaha!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 pm

STARSKTTSOfficial: Lilly Samson and Rin Hoshizora are eliminated from the KTTS Chase after Knoxville, Final 4 set! <link>

STARSKTTSOfficial: Max Winfield, Makina Irisu, Tyler Everett, & Bailey Bliss are the Final 4.

MightyMaxW: Vegas, here we come. I'm takin' one back to Ireland!

TylerEverett: Back in familiar territory. Let's go for a #DoubleDown!

BayBayBliss: I can't believe we did it! I can't thank Kwik Fit enough for this opportunity. I'm gonna do my best to get them a title!

USAKay: That's how you do it! We had a hell of a truck today, and nobody could touch us. Let's go for back-to-back!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:46 pm

TsundereTomato: Championship weekend! Let's try and close the season off with some redemption for our lack luster chase.

ยต'sAutosport: Our last weekend with @ToyotaRacing together <pic> Things may have been on the rough side this season, but let's try to close it out with a win from one of our 4 cars!

JBranch39: I was asked if it came down to it, would I help @GMac15 if he was in position to win the title? I said "Pretty sure he would be insulted if I just pulled over for him, my job is to race, sure I'll do my best to cut those 4 some slack, but I'm paid to race, no matter what"

JBranch39: And that job also includes winning for @BenAtkins28 and also @OharaRacing I'll do my best Lucy!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:00 am

STARSLISOfficial: Congratulations to @DiaMcBrien, our 2020 STARS Lowe's International Series champion! [pic]

GMac15: YEAH! FUCK YEAH! GETCHA SOME @DiaMcBrien! AWESOME WORK!

DiaMcBrien: This is the biggest moment of my career, I can't believe this is real... [pic of the Trophy]

DiaMcBrien: OH MY GOD @GMac15 JUST PROPOSED TO ME! I CAN'T! [pic of Grant on one knee with a ring]

GanbaMcBrien: sis!!! you did it!!! i'm,,, super happy for you!!!

DonJosephATF: Sadie McDowell is in tears after losing the LIS title, pit crew members are consoling her. Tough break.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:08 am

BenAtkins28: DIA!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!

BenAtkins28: Incredible job @GMac15. Hell of a team you have built in just a couple of years. 1-2 in the drivers championship, an owner championship on top of it too... Not to mention the NEW CHAMPION @DiaMcBrien!!!!

EvieVance: Great battle @TsundereTomato! You were damn fast at the end, and you sent that Toyota out on top! Hell of a win!

EvieVance: Congratulations to @DiaMcBrien on the title! One of the fastest drivers I've ever gone up against, and today's incredible drive shown what you were made of.

OharaRacing: i've watched a lot of STARS racing but that race was up there in the best i've ever watched!!! great job @DiaMcBrien!

OharaRacing: unfortunate you had damage on your car @JBranch39 you were really making your way to the front!

STARSLISOfficial: Congratulations to @BlackRose on claiming ROTY honours and @TsundereTomato on claiming the Triple Crown championship with her win at Las Vegas! <pic>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:15 am

TsundereTomato: Well, there you have it... I guess that's one way to end a partnership.

ยต'sAutosport: Months of frustration, put to bed! On a night where it was about the championship four, Maki Nishikino races past @EvieVance to win the season Finale! Thank you everyone at @ToyotaRacing for giving us one last shot, we couldn't be where we are today without your support.

No1SuperIdol: What a nerd! @TsundereTomato wiping tears away in victory lane. <pic>

JBranch39: Yeah and @No1SuperIdol with waterfalls running out of her eyes. Something about @EvieVance and @TsundereTomato racing for the win, gets a smile out of me. Sad Evie came up short, considering she's stepping away for next season, but nothing to hang her head about. ย 

JBranch39: @DiaMcBrien what I witnessed tonight was astonishing. Congratulations! @GMac15 Amazing effort tonight man.

TsundereTomato: Getting to share the celebrations with the champ! Congrats @DiaMcBrien! As well as congrats with your future with @GMac15!

YoYoYousoro: Congrats Boss! @TsundereTomato, Let's set sail into next season, full speed ahead, YOUSORO!

FallenAngelRiri: Tonight was really fun to watch! That's why I think I'm gonna sit on the sidelines and cheer on Yo-chan from now on. Congratulations to @TsundereTomato for closing the season with a feel good win and congratulations @DiaMcBrien on a well earned and hard fought championship!

TsundereTomato: @EvieVance you are my favorite person to race against, week in and week out. I hope you'll be back after next season! Best of luck to you!

WashiWashi69: Well that was fun Very Happy

HarashoElichika: Congratulations @DiaMcBrien! Plus our little princess @TsundereTomato ends the season on a high-note.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:39 am

BradWilkesReports: ATK Motorsports are doing a press conference with @EvieVance in 10 minutes.

BradWilkesReports: Team owner Ben Atkins starts off with saying he is proud of the teams efforts, and thanks the now missing @lilmonix3 for her time at the team, as she is set to be replaced by @FueeForFuee... who is at the conference!!! <pic>

BradWilkesReports: Atkins confirms that, barring anything drastic, both Ohara and Matsubara will be ready for the Empire State 225 to attempt to go for a title in 2021.

BradWilkesReports: And there it is. Atkins has just announced @JBranch39 to drive the #1 car full time in 2021. Leaves no one in their truck team, though...

BradWilkesReports: Turns out Atkins has already covered that. They've swooped Madison Baszler from Mach 5 and she will race for ATK in Trucks, and for another unconfirmed team for 10 races in the LIS series.

BradWilkesReports: Atkins has also confirmed he will not race in the Truck series next year, as Aya Maruyama, his current teammate, will attempt some races with HIM as the crew chief. Role reversal!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:14 am

DonJosephATF: Congratulations to both @BayBayBliss and @DiaMcBrien on their STARS titles for 2020!

DonJosephATF: After The Flag Podcast confirms that Cross Motorsports has been bought out by the Ichigaya Corporation, who owns an LIS team; all crew members have been laid off & replaced.

BlackRose: Make no mistake. My silly season plans are already set. I plan to stick with @TeamKwikFit through and through. I know where I belong. #ROTY

DonJosephATF: Grant Macintosh announced today that Dia McBrien will be stepping away from the 51 team for a year to focus on having a family. Big rumor is that Ruby McBrien will inherit the 51, leaving her father's team.

DonJosephATF: Macintosh Motorsports Inc. also reports that Kokoro Tsurumaki will go part-time in 2021 in both series, with Piper Wolfe & Kay Douglas taking the 15 & 51 full time in KTTS

DonJosephATF: Also being confirmed is that Kokoro will share races with Robby Kane & potentially, Ruby McBrien. A rookie out of Flagstaff, AZ Kane will run 10 races, Kokoro & the third's schedules are TBD.

DonJosephATF: On the LIS side, Kokoro will take the #14 part-time with Piper Wolfe running some ovals, and a road ringer TBA: AJ Stratton full time in the #41, and Macintosh returning to the #15.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:10 am

CloudSportTV: Team Kwik Fit has announced that Chiyo Minami has chosen to leave the team following her final four heartbreak at Las Vegas. <link>

BradWilkesReports: The question is now who does @TeamKwikFit build around now? I feel like their plans have been thrown awry with Minami leaving the team.

BenAtkins28: @BradWilkesReports They have got the past two trucks champions on their team for 2021. I think Kwik Fit will be fine.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:58 pm

ยต'sAutosport: Live stream at the top of the hour, from Japan, to cover what's next for our team. I think all of our western fans should be okay with the time. We'll provide highlights of the conference here on twitter.

ยต'sAutosport: @TsundereTomato has confirmed that no drastic change will happen with the LIS team in 2021. They will continue with the 4 car operation, with Maki Nishikino driving the 88, You Watanabe driving the 54, Honoka Kousaka in the 55 and Nico Yazawa in the #3.

ยต'sAutosport: @No1SuperIdol is making sure Maki understands that this will be the last time she will run the #3. Maki says she understands and ends that conversation with a hug and a thank you!?

ยต'sAutosport: The truck side is still not set in stone. @FallenAngelRiri has made it clear that she enjoys watching and doesn't want to continue racing. @MotherHonkingBread @YoYoYousoro @No1SuperIdol also have no intention of double duty this season. All focus on LIS for them.

ยต'sAutosport: We do know that @IronFlowerMika (Mikazuki Augus) will be on the team, bringing in sponsorship from Tekkadan International. We would also like to add, with our switch to Chevrolet in LIS, we are officially changing to Chevrolet on the truck side as well.

ยต'sAutosport: Partnership with @ShinyMari in the trucks is still planned to continue. Maki ends the meeting with a big thank you to everyone involved! She also mentioned a Christmas bash for the drivers of STARS is on the way.

ยต'sAutosport: That concludes the live stream. Thank you fans of ยต's Autosport for your continued support!

JBranch39: @IronFlowerMika I hear great things about you man, can't wait to see you out there!

TsundereTomato: Do you people really find it strange that I hugged my wife? It's not all banter and arguing with us like you think it is.

WashiWashi69: And I have an announcement too! @HarashoElichika and I are getting married!!!

HarashoElichika: @WashiWashi69 No
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:53 pm

MatsuuraDolphin: That was a fun year watching the great racing and close battles in both series. A big well done to @BayBayBliss and @DiaMcBrien on their respective titles!

MatsuuraDolphin: Also, I have plans negotiated to return to Trucks in 2021! Will announce at some point in the not-too-distant future.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 pm

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 did Evie every say why she was taking time away?

JBranch39: @VanceATKFan classified info

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 Bullshit
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:28 am

DLeck6211: Why is my leg bleeding Skittles.
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:28 am

EvieVance: @No1SuperIdol classified info

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance bullshit

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 BITCH YOU KNOW THE CLASSIFIED INTO

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance bullshit

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 you are my t e a m o w n e r i had to tell you everything

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance im also ur friend EVELYN

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 i hope to attend ur funeral as a friend soon
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:29 am

SHINYMari: Some absolutely SHINY news! @Zuramaru is making her big comeback! She'll be taking over for @StSnowLeah, who has decided to go back to Hokkaido for now. We wish her the best~ <3

Zuramaru: I'm happy to be back with Ruby-chan!

KurosawaRuby: Hooray! Maru-chan is back with Ruby!

SHINYMari: That's not all! We're proud to welcome @MatsuuraDolphin back to our program as well, joining @IronFlowerMika, @VigneTsukinose, and a fourth driver TBA!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:30 am

DLeck6211: there's skittles everywhere. someone stop this.
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:33 am

KurosawaRuby: @DLeck6211 Did you say S-Skittles? SKITTLES,,,, SKITTTLESRT AEHGBTAEOTHAEOHAE
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:34 am

DLeck6211: @KurosawaRuby yes I did, I've been bleeding Skittles for the past hour. My house is getting full of Skittles. Please help
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:39 am

ATKMotorsports: We'd like to welcome sister of Yuuji; Kazuki Kazami to our truck program in 2021! She will also ride-share with Madison Baszler in the #99 @IchigayaRacing LIS car! #WelcomeKazuki <link>

LuckyTanuki: WHA?!?!? i swear that kazuki girl looks real familiar! looks like she has had some pipin' over the years!

FavouriteFoodIsYuuji: @LuckyTanuki ... I'll make sure my brother hears what you said.

LuckyTanuki: @FavouriteFoodIsYuuji AH!!! I'M SORRY!!! IF HE ATTACKS ME I'LL BWEAK. I'LL BWEEEAAAKKKKKK.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:18 pm

MatsuuraDolphin: So proud to announce my return to the Truck Series in 2021. Huge thanks to @SHINYMari and the rest of the team for making it possible, will feel so good to be back behind the wheel for testing soon!
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:43 pm

BenAtkins28: me and @JBranch39 joked about spending thanksgiving at the vance household... but what do you know?!?! <pic>

BenAtkins28: they look so cute together <pic of riko and evie>

BenAtkins28: i just offered to help cook the turkey but riko said she didn't want her parents house to be burnt down and tbh i respect that

BenAtkins28: thanksgiving is weird i just want to go back to the uk and drink a pint of strongbow near a sainsbury's. wagwan fam
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:47 pm

GMac15: Thanksgiving with the McBriens! Not sure if my soon-to-be father-in-law is warmed up to me yet. But he will after this turkey tho <pic>

GMac15: Sisters workin' together! <pic of Dia and Ruby McBrien in the kitchen>

GMac15: How many people can say they had thanksgiving with the STARS trophy as a centerpiece? <pic>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:48 pm

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 a couple of years ago i tried to bring my STARS championship trophy to thanksgiving but i accidentally crushed evie's orange juice and she kicked me in the shin so now i just keep it in my trophy cabinet

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 i still miss that fuckin juicebox
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next