Twitter Thread: Part 2

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by WildWoobs on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:27 pm

GMac15: Decided to treat @DiaMcBrien and @GanbaMcBrien to some B-Dubs! Let's find out if Dia likes it... hot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [pic]
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:30 pm

BenAtkins28: @GMac15 inb4 ruby has the hottest wings

GanbaMcBrien: @BenAtkins28 GANBARUBY! <pic of hottest wings>

BenAtkins28: @GanbaMcBrien RUBVY NO

GanbaMcBrien: @BenAtkins28 what,,,,, these are tasty,,,,,,,,, i like them,,,,,,,,,

EvieVance: @GanbaMcBrien thats a plot twist if i've ever seen one

GanbaMcBrien: @EvieVance they help ease the pain of missing the chase you should try them,,,,,,,,,,

EvieVance: @GanbaMcBrien i'd rather keep telling ben to kill himself

EvieVance: btw @BenAtkins28 pls microwave me a fork for dinner im hungry
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

View user profile http://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:10 am

CloudSportTV: A spirited drive from @BenAtkins28 sees him gain over 20 seconds in the closing 30 laps to finish just shy of race winner @GMac15.

EvieVance: dont give a shit what anyone else says what @BenAtkins28 did today was fucking unreal and i can't believe he nearly pulled that off

BenAtkins28: That... was something. We got the strategy right and I was determined to not let that BS caution cost us the race. Unfortunately, it did in the end, but I gave it a damn good go!

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance Your sister called me after the race and told me she woke up the babies because she was so hyped watching it.

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 ATTA GIRL @RikoVanceModelling

BenAtkins28: Regardless, good win for @GMac15 and a huge points day for us. Time to get into that Round of 8!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:48 am

TsundereTomato: Seems about right for us.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:02 pm

CloudSportTV: Atkins says he would like to get an Indianapolis win before his career comes to an end. <link>

CloudSportTV: Atkins has never won at the 2.5 mile track, but has taken several wins at large tracks such as Talladega, Daytona and New York before.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:10 pm

GMac15: WHAT A FINISH! [pic of the KTTS Indy Q-Race finish]

ScottyStrickland: Ho-ly shit. I'm glad I got a bye this week.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:14 pm

BenAtkins28: WOAH! RT @GMac15: WHAT A FINISH! [pic of the KTTS Indy Q-Race finish]

BenAtkins28: I love Indianapolis. This event is incredible. <video of finish>

BenAtkins28: AND THESE GUYS ARE HERE WITH ME FINALLY <3 <pic of Riko + kids>

OharaRacing: @BenAtkins28 look at evie in the background... never seen her so happy in my life

EvieVance: @OharaRacing I LOVE ALYSSA AND ISABELLA LIKE THEY ARE MY OWN
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 pm

JBranch39: YES BABE, YES!!!! YESSSSS!!!!! My girl @EvieVance, Redemption for last year and a feel good after being knocked out! YESSS!!! #LittleEvieBaby!!!

TsundereTomato: FUCK

FueeforFuee: O-Owwww.......

YoYoYousoro: So close to getting another win! Yousoro! This team has been so good this year!

µ'sAutosport: Since she is unable to provide a statement at this time: Maki Nishikino NEEDS to win Chicago or it's curtains for our runner up from last season.

@No1SuperIdol: @µ'sAutosport are you sure this wasn't her statement? RT: TsundereTomato: FUCK

WashiWashi69: @No1SuperIdol @µ'sAutoSport Close enough?
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:52 pm

EvieVance: I should announce I'm taking a year off more often! <pic of trophy>

EvieVance: Really hoping that @FueeforFuee and @OharaRacing come through okay. That crash was absolutely horrific...

BradWilkesReports: @OharaRacing on radio after crash said she couldn't feel her feet... She was one of two drivers that had to be cut out of their cars following the crash near the halfway point.

BradWilkesReports: @FueeforFuee was also conscious after the accident, but was also cut out of her car. It is not known if she was conscious throughout the crash as she did not radio to the crew following the incident.

BradWilkesReports: Ohara has suffered back and feet injuries following the accident and Matsubara has suffered arm and leg injuries, as well as a concussion. The extent of the injuries has not currently been disclosed.

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: ben wanted that win bad... he sounded so sad on the radio after we went out Sad

BenAtkins28: Really thought we were going to win Indianapolis. The car @AyaPLEASENOTICEME gave me was a rocket ship, and we were making up ground really well. Wasn't to be.

BenAtkins28: Going to go down to the hospital now to see @OharaRacing and @FueeforFuee. I'll let you guys know how they're doing.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 pm

Lilmonix3: Oh my, things are just getting better and better. [pic of the Indianapolis trophy]

EmerLee: I'm all good, guys. That was a hell of a hit, but I'm feeling OK if not a little sore.

GMac15: Oh my god that was terrifying. I hope @FueeforFuee & @OharaRacing get better soon

SHINYMari: Scary times today, but we came home P4! Good job today @KurosawaRuby as well!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:10 am

TsundereTomato: What a joke, the way @YoYoYousoro has been running this season, she should be racing for the title, instead I'm facing Elimination because I put us in bad spots every week.

TsundereTomato: I'm sorry @MotherHonkingBread, I can't stay positive like you in these situations.

JBranch39: Finally being allowed to visit @Fueeforfuee she's in good spirits. <Evie, Joe, Ben and co bedside> Just came from @OharaRacing's room. She's thankfully staying positive as well.

FueeForFuee: This is Misaki btw, Kanon is very thankful for the expert and friendly staff you have here @TsundereTomato says she's never felt so comforting, despite what she's been through.

TsundereTomato: @Fueeforfuee @SuicidalPinkBear thank you both, I'm glad to hear that. I hope she got the Michelle balloons I sent her.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:27 am

ATKMotorsports: After an unfortunate accident at Indianapolis, @OharaRacing has suffered a compression fracture in her T6 vertebra, as well as broken bones in both of her feet. As a result, she will not be cleared to race for the rest of the season. Read more of our statement here. <link>

ATKMotorsports: During the same accident, @FueeForFuee has suffered broken bones in her right arm and right leg as well as a mild concussion. She was due to race in 4 more LIS events for @IchigayaRacing, as well as the rest of the KTTS season for us. She will miss the rest of the season to recuperate before joining our LIS team in 2021. <link>

BenAtkins28: Seeing both @FueeForFuee and @OharaRacing smiling and in good spirits after the accident. It's going to be a long recovery for both of them, but we should be able to see them back with the team for next year! Excited to see how Kanon will do in our equipment next year, and to see Lucia build on what has been a great first year with us.

BenAtkins28: We have an agreement with Red Bull to have that car run for the rest of the season, and they were fond of @JBranch39's performance at Indy (rightly so!), thus he will be finishing the season for us in the #2.

BenAtkins28: Myself and the team are currently working with Ichigaya Racing to work out a replacement for Kanon. @ArisaNyanBonsai will be piloting the usual #99 car as normal, but the #97 car will still be attempting races the next few weeks.

OharaRacing: hey guys!!! hospital finally let me have my phone so can tweet now! ^^

OharaRacing: going to be a tough recovery but ive done this once before in open wheelers. determined to get myself ready and raring for 2021!!!

OharaRacing: i want to thank @ATKMotorsports for everything they've done for me. first thing ben said to me when he come to visit was "you better be good to drive that #2 again by next year!" i was on a 1 year contract and that was his way of telling me i was coming back!!!!!

OharaRacing: im excited to see what the future holds for me, and while im recovering, ill spend all my time dreaming about what's yet to come!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:34 pm

JBranch39: I know I wanted an ATK ride, but not like that. I'll do My best to get you a win @OharaRacing!

FueeforFuee: Good luck @ArisaNyanBonsai
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:59 pm

BradWilkesReports: Some really interesting radio chatter from the #OharaMatsubaraCrash. (1/?)

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins requested after the crash "let me know if they're alive." I expect he meant those words, which should signify the scale of the accident.

BradWilkesReports: Evie Vance's spotter, Tanner Clason, said "Big wreck behind, 99's in the wa- OH FUCK". Both himself and Vance sounded extremely distressed following the accident.

BradWilkesReports: Several drivers, notably Lacey Starling and former champion Connor Swift said it was the worst crash they'd ever seen. Swift, similarly to Atkins, said "I hope everyone's alive after that."

BradWilkesReports: Misaki Andou, who is friends with both drivers involved in the incident and teammates with Matsubara, was actually in tears following the accident. She took a lot of calming down under the red flag so she could finish the race.

BradWilkesReports: Ohara's radio was surprisingly working after the crash, and the first thing she said was "I'm hurt. I'm really hurt." Her crew chief, Henry Lookman, was incredible after the crash, and kept her calm. He deserves a medal.

BradWilkesReports: Another person who deserves a medal is @9029. Despite his own spectacular set of rolls during the accident, he climbed out of his car and sprinted to the #99. After crews got to her, he ran to the #2 car, who officials had largely overlooked (unsurprisingly). When he discovered Ohara was injured too, he flagged officials down quickly and calmly. Hero.

BenAtkins28: What an absolute guy @9029 is!!! Thank you so much for your actions following an awful accident. I hope @STARSLISOfficial recognise the actions of the many heroes during this weekend.

9029: @BenAtkins28 I did what I thought was best. I anticipate and look forward to many future races with @FueeForFuee and @OharaRacing, and want to see them both healthy.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:04 pm

JBranch39: I'll be honest with you @RikoVanceModelling it's not just Evie that enjoys the time they get to spend with Alyssa and Isabella. Making me want to be a dad someday.

TsundereTomato: A certain former idol called the gang over and I think that's all I needed. I let the disappointment of the past few weeks get to me. All nine of us together reminded me of the shenanigans we use to get into.

TsundereTomato: Alot of yelling, Nozomi washi~washi'ing Nico, Honoka being her usual loud self. Friends that love you and feel like family. I know now, that regardless of making it to the next round or not, I have nothing to be ashamed of. Time to go out and do what I do.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:21 pm

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch39 I mean... Evie is taking a sabbatical...

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch39 hint hint nudge nudge

BenAtkins28: @JBranch39 i think riko is telling you it's ok to smash her little sister

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 @RikoVanceModelling what the fuck is wrong with you two
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:56 am

TsundereTomato: Get bent @ToyotaRacing

HarashoElichika: @TsundereTomato Shocked

TsundereTomato: @HarashoElichika I was thankful for everything they've done for us.... Was. Reliability was abysmal this season, good cars, ran near the front when it was time to deliver, cars never held up. Whatever....
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:21 am

JBranch39: Two of your final four from last season are out... Everything wrong happened to Evie and Maki was haunted by mechanical gremlins all season long, despite the fact that she kept fighting till the end.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato look forward to being corporate teammates next year! Bowties have treated us well, hopefully they do the same for you too!

TsundereTomato: And the 54 should of won tonight, @ToyotaRacing get bent.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:29 am

STARSLISOfficial: THAT IS HOW YOU STAY IN THE CHASE. From LAST to FIRST for @ChiyoJPN as she locks herself into the final 8 with a win at Chicagoland! <pic>

STARSLISOfficial: Nishikino, Sawatari, Leckliter and Starling are eliminated from the chase after the round of 12 did not fair well for the four. <link>

BenAtkins28: Finished the final 12 round top of the points. That's a positive! @Lilmonix3 joined me in the round of 8. That's a positive! She's the only teammate I have in the playoffs... that's a negative.

BenAtkins28: We're one of two teams left with multiple cars in the chase. Five Chevy teams left is a great showing for us! Hopefully we can get into this final four and show everyone what we've got!

ChiyoJPN: NOZAKI KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! WE WON AGAIN!

OharaRacing: kept me hella entertained @DebiruSadie could tell you really wanted that W!!!

OharaRacing: good luck to @ATKMotorsports, Macintosh Motorsports Inc and @IchigayaRacing in the final 8 round! #TeamChevrolet

McBrienRacing: Regrettable reliability has resulted in us losing two cars in that round, as well as @TsundereTomato for one of our partners, µ's Racing. We hope @DebiruSadie or @ManofSteele can finish this off for us.

LaceySTARS: Disappointed. Figured I'd make it further than last year since I was in a better car, but it wasn't to be. Let's finish the season out strong.

BradleyCarlisle: exactly why i left a toyota team @TsundereTomato they just disappoint all the time

JackKelleyWhitt: @BradleyCarlisle dipshit you drive a toyota now
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:44 am

STARSKTTSOfficial: Title favorites Emerson Lee and Tyler Champa go out in surprising round of 8 elimination! <link>

EmerLee: Just wasn't meant to be, I guess. But Teriyaki wings help ease the pain. [pic]

TylerChampa: Absolutely sucks that we're out, such a gimmicky format. Well, I guess it's onto LIS to fix that whole situation.

MightyMax: LET'S. GO. Round of 6 and beyond #GetBehindThe39

USAKay: It was nice to get back behind the wheel of an LIS car again, shame it was under these circumstances. Give 'em hell, Kanon! #GetWellFuee

DebiruSadie: NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kneel before me, as your future LIS Champion, I'm hell on wheels and you'll soon know it!

ManOfSteele: FINAL 8! GET IN! #95isAlive
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:22 pm

BradWilkesReports: Rumor has it that @BenAtkins28 REALLY wanted @BlackRose to join ATK Motorsports to cover @EvieVance's sabbatical, but Rosemary Black chose to stay loyal to Team Kwik Fit, with who she got her first win with at Rockingham.

BradWilkesReports: Atkins weighing up options to replace Vance, but is likely to announce Joe Branch's call-up for 2021 before the race at Denver this weekend. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Quinton Young has reacted to Atkins trying to swoop in for Rosemary Black by apparently offering her a huge contract. The team plan on building around the current three confirmed drivers (Strickland, Minami and Black), as well as an unconfirmed fourth driver, that is thought to be Bailey Bliss. If this is true, Kwik Fit could become huge within the next year or two. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:54 am

TsundereTomato: Who do I have to speak to about these tires? What a joke. Sorry @BenAtkins28 being near me on the track this season is a curse.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 am

BenAtkins28: @TsundereTomato To be honest, you did really well to recognise there was an issue before the tire blew because I saw you were trying everything to evade that crash.

BenAtkins28: @TsundereTomato All's good. To be honest, I was only in that situation because of other drivers and their lack of courtesy towards others.

CloudSportTV: Conversations turns into shoving as @BenAtkins28 and @TylerChampa are frustrated at each other following Denver! <video>

BenAtkins28: Promised myself I wouldn't lose my cool when I had my daughters. Went over calm, but my god he tested me, and I just lost it. Sorry guys.

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 always cool when truck drivers with something to prove ruin your day

Chronos: Can't believe Rei put me on a good strategy. We won again! An excellent taste of victory yet again after a spirited battle with @GMac12; a great competitor!

OharaRacing: that hit looked all too familiar... glad you're okay @BlackRose.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:56 am

TylerChampa: I don't take that bullshit from anyone. I don't care about their accomplishments. I want to win.

GMac15: That was a damn good fight at the end @Chronos! You're really impressive, I'll give ya that!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:03 am

JBranch39: So @EvieVance and I came up with an idea for celebrations. When either her or I (lol I know) win, we have to park our car on the start line and the winner does donuts around each other cars.

JBranch39: I've now been in two races where she has done the donuts around the car I drove... Jokes on her, sneak attack kiss during her interview!

TsundereTomato: Wouldn't of minded that being a role reversal from last year, buuuuut kinda misjudging that pitstop with the very poorly timed yellow cost us a podium. Really proud of the speed today. Congrats @EvieVance your celebration is also very cute may I add.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next