STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BJA95 Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 am

BradWilkesRacing: Kailin Donohue has terminated her Kwik Fit driver after an offer in GP2 racing which could see a career path to Formula 1. Kwik Fit have hired Jacob Eichholtz, who previously drove for himself several seasons ago. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:12 am

JBranch3: At the pub with @BenAtkins27 and he just stood up from his bar stool and yelled "I AM BEN MASSIVE!"
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:34 am

RikoVanceModelling: its that time of year again where the drivers of stars go into a bar and get drunk together before new york. again, i will sober tweet as i am pregnant and cannot drink

RikoVanceModelling: good start! lucia told evie that a guy wanted to hit on her and she screamed "i'm fucking taken dickwad", not knowing WHO was hitting on her

RikoVanceModelling: ben just replied "WELL EXCUSE ME" to evie and evie flipped him off

RikoVanceModelling: ben just bought ruby mcbrien a fucking drink WHAT NO RUBY

RikoVanceModelling: omfg she downed it like a champ

RikoVanceModelling: they're getting ruby drunk

RikoVanceModelling: @GMac15 doesn't look pleased with this <pic>

RikoVanceModelling: should i tell ben that having a chair throwing contest with ruby is a bad idea

RikoVanceModelling: maki just threatened to buy me

RikoVanceModelling: why is ben on stage with the band <pic>

RikoVanceModelling: OKAY HE STAGEDIVED AND RUBY WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT TRIED TO CATCH HIM

RikoVanceModelling: WAIT SHE *DID* CATCH HIM?!? <pic>

RikoVanceModelling: okay its time for home
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:03 am

Tanrar: ATK Trucks photo shoot with @FueeforFuee and @AngelicHowl... One of these things is not like the others <pic>

AngelicHowl: @Tanrar Is it your chest? Razz

Tanrar: @AngelicHowl can you don't

Tanrar: I'm also sorry if I scared you @Fueeforfuee
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:13 am

TsundereTomato: @RikoVanceModelling Fckg buyig u

WashiWashi69: @TsundereTomato Buying her modelling agency? You got it! I'll stamp the check and send it out tomorrow!

KanonFuee: I fel siLly msakchan f-feeuuu

FallenAngelRiri: YOU IDIOTS LET KANON DRINK!?

YoYoYousoro: @FallenAngelRiri look up from phone goofy

FallenAngelRiri: O-oh.... I gotta go

WashiWashi69: @FallenAngelRiri ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:18 am

DLeck6211: Doing some testing in Daytona, Rin just drowned in Lake Lloyd. It's ok she'll be fine.
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:17 am

HHWKokoro: yaayy i fbfeel so H AP PY

GMac15: Oh my fuck she's wasted. Run.

CamBennett: if I stop drinking now, ill sober up by New York
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:34 am

No1SuperIdol: don't quit your day job buddy <drunk @jbranch3 singing trouble busters>

JBranch3: No1SuperIdol That's going in the compilation to show my daughter, isn't it?

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch3 :p
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:16 am

MatsuuraDolphin: Just had some guys in their JDM cars come flying past me drifting like crazy. I guess they've just been in this place before.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:09 pm

BradWilkesRacing: ATK Motorsports and IndyCar team NRG Racing are teaming up for the Indianapolis 500 for a one-off entry. Driver of the car is currently TBA, but speculation is that Lucia Ohara, with her past IndyCar experience, will be in the car.

BradWilkesRacing: It is also a possibility that Ben Atkins, who was set to enter in 2020 before he pulled himself out due to his wife being pregnant, could attempt to follow his Indy 500 dream again, while another name being thrown around is Evie Vance could make an attempt at the race.

BenAtkins27: @BradWilkesRacing I'll narrow it down a little bit for you. Riko is due to give birth around July time, so she will be heavily pregnant come May. It's not me in that car.

NRGRacing: Welcome to the Indianapolis 500 @EvieVance. @ATKMotorsports <video>

EvieVance: excited doesn't even being to describe how i feel. going to take this opportunity and run with it!!!

EvieVance: also huge credit to @STARSLISOfficial for giving us an off-week during the Indy 500. you the realest
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:14 pm

JBranch3: I'll be sure to be there with her in full support!

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 Likewise! Sounds very fun!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:20 pm

STARStvN: A STARS driver has gone Viral! Sporting 12 million views and rising, @HHWKokoro seen cartwheeling nonstop through a shopping mall. We asked one of her friends and bandmates @KanonFuee as to why?

KanonFuee: @STARStvN She never tried an energy drink before, so @JBranch3 offered her some Monster.

JBranch3: @STARStvN @KanonFuee I've never seen anything like this before in my life. SHE WAS WIRED!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:22 pm

BenAtkins27: @JBranch3 what the fuck is wrong with you

ArisaNyanBonsai: my new bonsai is complete and on display in this totally tranquil shopping mall! <pic>

ArisaNyanBonsai: NO WHAT THE FUCJM KOPKROK <pic>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:25 pm

JBranch3: @BenAtkins27 I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GOING TO TURN HER INTO TORNADO OF ENERGY BENJAMIN!

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch3 She jumps out of 3 story high windows and cartwheels immediately after, she is a walking nuclear reactor and you increased that by 30.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 pm

CloudSportTV: Madison Baszler wins caution-free Rookie Shootout for second year in a row, passing Kazuki Kazami and Lillie Corden late. <link>

CloudSportTV: Vigne Tsukinose okay after Open Shootout blowover accident with AJ Murphy and Barney Ward <link>

CloudSportTV: Tohka Shishigaya holds off Aurora Sullivan and Joe Branch to win Open Shootout, Lilly Samson, Neveah Laughlin and Evie Vance join them in the 20 car All-Star. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:41 am

JBranch3: Love that sound! <Vid> #GoodtobeBack

No1SuperIdol: Bout time I'm at the track in normal people clothes for once. I was getting tired of firesuits.

Post Open

µ'sAutosport: @JBranch "Evie gave the car a love tap as we went back to the garage, can you just make sure it didn't bend a fender in?" @BoppinHina on the box: "She's just telling you how much she loves you! I would do the same to Onee-chan if we raced together" lol!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:54 am

BWardRacer: Aw fuck yeah bitches it's that time of year. Race time yeah boy! Pass some of that delicious KX Energy drink boys. 220mph is the way to go mwahahaha.

MatsuuraDolphin: @BWardRacer well, if you want to play in the catchfence that is.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:11 am

JBranch3: Well that's a bummer, good job @MotherHonkingBread! Think we have a good car, we'll take that knowledge to the big show.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:24 am

CloudSportTV: Honoka Kousaka wins the All-Star after big one strikes late.

BenAtkins27: Goddamnit!!! Car was so inconsistent tonight, and just when I thought it got kicked into gear, it stalled out on the last lap while we were in P2. Good win @MotherHonkingBread but I would have loved to have gone one better.

OharaRacing: Tried to give the 19 room on the top and didn't realise there were two cars below me. Wreck was completely my fault, and I can't apologise enough to everyone that has torn up equipment because of me.

-----------------------------------------

STARSLISOfficial: Congratulations to @AuroraBora and @TeamKwikFit on earning the pole position for the Empire State 300! Another round of congratulations to @AngelicHowl and @IchigayaSawatari on their front row starting spot as well!

TeamKwikFit: WE ARE ON THE POLE OF THE EMPIRE STATE 300! Aurora Sullivan is the fastest qualifier and guarantees us a first place start for the biggest race of the year!

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: AURORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:08 am

MaddyBaszler: Welp, I don't need to run the Rookie Shootout ever again. Retiring from that race at 2-0!

AuroraBora: T-Thank you all for the kind words! I'm doing my best <3

GMac15: Problems on the last lap...

AngelicHowl: We did great today! The car just felt right. Want to celebrate, Yuuji?

-----------------------------

CloudSportTV: Ryan Jeffries taken to local hospital for evaluation after terrifying Q-Race incident with Jefferson, Sanders.

STARSKTTSOfficial: Tomoe Udagawa with an early exit after flipping over on Lap 5. <video>

GreatSummonerAko: ONEE-CHAN NO!!!! ;___;

UdaTomoe: I'm all good! no need to worry. That's one way to get an introduction to truck racing...

STARSKTTSOfficial: Two in a row! Robby Kane wins at New York Autoring one year after his first win! <GIF>

RacingKane41: Deja vu, I have been in this place before <pic of victory lane>

Last edited by WildWoobs on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:11 am

JBranch3: Good to know we're junking each other for qualifying positions. Not quite sure what process was going through Sadie's head with that move. Hopefully we don't need a back-up but the team is ready just in-case.

TsundereTomato: Honoka lost a really fast car in that. Ours is hurt but we have enough time to get it back to top form.

KanonFuee: Sadie..... Car... high... Fuee..
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:28 am

Watching Duel 2

JBranch3: Cool

TsundereTomato: Already an expensive weekend and we're not even to the 300 yet.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:59 am

FrankMcBrien: @JBranch3 I don't believe your part in the accident had anything to do with Sadie. You just ran into the 27.

BenAtkins27: @FrankMcBrien Yes, because we were scattering everywhere trying to avoid an unnecessary crash caused by a silly move. Don't twist this because one of your drivers caused the accident.

BenAtkins27: Didn't really envision going on my roof in the Duel races, but it is what it is. Car was a damn rocket but we'll make the necessary changes to the back-up to ensure that's just as fast.

JoshySandman: damn man i thought we were about to shock the world... glad we made the race but dude it would have been great to win that!

GanbaMcBrien: finally,,,,,,,, we won at this cursed place,,,,,,,, i might not crash out of the big race for once,,,,,,,,,,,,

-----------------------------------------------

CloudSportTV: Rosemary Black climbs out of massive hit to inside wall during Duel 2 at New York <link>

CloudSportTV: Evie Vance confronts Casey Lester following the big one out of turn 2 <link>

BenAtkins27: That was a massive hit for Rosemary. I'm glad she climbed out of that, even if it's with a little assistance. Hopefully she's good to race on Sunday.

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: YESSSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES YES YES THIS IS GREAT!!!!

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!!

EvieVance: Incredible teamwork by your guys @FrankMcBrien. STELLAR.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:59 am

JBranch3: This just in, @FrankMcBrien has to justify himself over everything. This just in, both wrecks that involved multiple cars were triggered by his drivers.

VanceATKFan: @JBranch3 You're shocked by this? He almost always goes after you if it's anything to do with his drivers or his lame ass son. Guess you have a habit of getting under his wrinkly skin. Laughing
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:09 am

AuroraBora: YAY SUMMER!!! @TheWorldFamousSummerStar

ManOfSteele: I'm so sorry to the guys on our team and @ArisaNyanBonzai's team. Car is a total loss. Thankfully the car was all that was hurt.

BlackRose: Fuck. <pic of her car post wreck>
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next