STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by WildWoobs Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:19 am

LochlanNess: Dinny understand fuckin @MightyMax out there drivin like a fuckin git

MightyMax: What are you on about ya fucking moran @LochlanNess

GMac15: I don't understand a damn thing being said.

FreeTheWolfe: Holy shit the tire wear in the last 10 laps... I've never gone so slow in my life.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Saitama:

BWardRacer: You know @JBranch39, I did misjudge how much slower you were going into that corner, but I wouldn't have minded you coming to see me after the race as I knew you were mad and we could have talked it out there and sorted it out.

BWardRacer: @JBranch39 If you ever want to give me a bump back I don't mind honestly, that's part of racing. I tried to be the nice guy once and it wasn't working, so being aggressive and showing it to them is a better way to get around it.

MatsuuraDolphin: Another pretty struggling race. Tire wear was a lot higher than I anticipated, so it was a bit of hard work to keep it all together.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:01 pm

JBranch39: @BWardRacer Slow in fast out, try it some time. Not all about getting in the turn as hard as you can. I'll remember this weekend, I played too nice trying to pass Leckliter and that opened it up for you to get by me, only just to be held up.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 I'm glad your passionate, but you may want to cut back on the "Nice guy is out the window" stuff. Doesn't make you look good when you eventually cause something.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato fucks sake Maki, I'm not saying I'm gonna cripple people for being jackasses out here, but I'm fucking tired of this shit.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:20 pm

BWardRacer: @JBranch39 I mean, it's just one incident we had. I did a mistake and I'm well aware of that. We still had a good battle in that race regardless and I'll always be the first one to put my hand up and take responsibility when I mess up. Just chill mate, everything is fine and we can still have good battles in the future.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:37 pm

STARStvN: After getting drilled in the door, @JBranch39 parked the car in his stall and walked off with no comment. Upon further look at the car, the door bracing on the passenger side had been torn off and there was some broken roll bars on the cage. @STARSOfficial would have likely told the team to park regardless.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:32 am

µ'sAutosport: Maki~Maki~Ma!!!! Our little Tomato that we love so much gets her 4th win of the season and her first in the land down under!

TsundereTomato: @µ'sAutosport please don't act like my mother. I can't believe what we've been able to do this year! What a time for our team.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato I'M GONNA HUG YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JBranch39: Considered packing up and leaving early, @EvieVance told me to come watch after a certain someone got caught up in a wreck. We were both on the edge of our seat for @OharaRacing to get that, we can't be upset with @TsundereTomato winning either.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:42 am

OharaRacing: Dang it. We dominated that one, but didn't have the short run pace. Great strategy but car was tight at the end. Good win @TsundereTomato!

BenAtkins28: Apologies to @Baszler99 over our contact, which put her in the wall. We got three wide and @BlackRose just kept pushing up into me. Don't think she knew we were three wide.

BenAtkins28: @JBranch39 has no luck this season. Hopefully when he comes back next season, he'll get himself some huge results much like Saitama.

EvieVance: who the fuck even is joel eklund and why do mach 5 keep hiring useless fuckers to drive the #05

EvieVance: seriously, i'd be punching fuckers in the head if i had the season joe was having. the fact he doesn't have an assault charge should be enough to put him in the chase you hear me @STARSLIS Official
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:11 am

Calder Park:

BWardRacer: Well that was certainly an alright run going, and well that all happened.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:10 am

µ'sAutosport: FAITO-DAIYO!!! KOUSAKA HONOKA WINS AT EUROSPEEDWAY! @MotherHonkingBreak

TsundereTomato: YES!!! SHE'S DONE IT! OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO GIVE HER A HUGE HUG!

JBranch39: Cars that made sex with the fucking wall, or got spun still finished ahead of us. When does this end?

No1SuperIdol: HONOKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

WashiWashi69: She's getting a big ol Washi~Washi when I see her in victory lane HEHEHE
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:12 am

BenAtkins28: Atta girl @MotherHonkingBread!!!

EvieVance: Honoka Kousaka joins Maddie Anderson, Makina Irisu, Arisa Ichigaya, Kanon Matsubara, Yuuji Kazami and Nico Yazawa as drivers to win before Casey Lester lmao #EvieDoesJournalism

EvieVance: Joe Branch finishes 19th today; approximately the same number of times Casey Lester threw away chances to win in his career #EvieDoesJournalism

EvieVance: Ben Atkins' engine expired today but it can go out knowing it has more wins than Casey Lester #EvieDoesJournalism
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:14 am

MotherHonkingBread: UMI-CHAN! WE DID IT! I'M SO HAPPY!

MotherHonkingBread: @WashiWashi69 Uehhhh... y-you really don't need to ^^;

GMac15: Came this close to ending my own race. That was a tough one. Great run by @AJStrattonORG though.

RacePursuit: HUGE brawl in the garage mid-race! @Dallas__05 gets absolutely blasted by @TChampa! @AuroraBora also involved, throwing an empty container of french fries at Hammond!

TChampa: I'm sick and fucking tired of talentless motherfuckers screwing me over. If I gotta be the bad guy, that's what will fucking happen.

AuroraBora: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im sO ANGRY!!!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:21 am

JBranch39: @EvieVance I fucking love you, thank you for being my wife
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:37 am

STARStvN: race winner @MotherHonkingBread celebrating her much earned victory had to take refuge behind @OceanWoman as a very excited @WashiWashi69 came to congratulate her with a bear hug.

TsundereTomato: @STARStvN that wasn't a bear hug attempt and I can tell you she got that "hug" after the cameras turned away.

WashiWashi69: Haha STARS told me I can stay home for the next two weeks, apparently one of the cameras caught my Bear hug!

No1SuperIdol: @WashiWashi69 told you "Washi~Washi'ng" people would get you in trouble.

JBranch39: WAshiWashi69 that's Dumb, why even show it?

WashiWashi69: @JBranch39 apparently they were told I gave her a hug, so the one camera that caught it, had a replay of that. Whoops :p

JBranch39: @WashiWashi69 please stay away from my wife

WashiWashi69: @JBranch39 NO PROMISES
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:11 pm

EvieVance: @WashiWashi69 bruh soon you'll have more restraining orders than casey has wins #EvieDoesJournalism?

BenAtkins28: @WashiWashi69 gonna go ahead and say stay away from @RikoVanceModelling as well pls

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins28 Isabella and Alyssa will end her its fine

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling riko they're babies
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm

Oulton Park:

JBranch39: ...................................................................................

No1SuperIdol: .................................................................................

TsundereTomato: ................................................................................

µ'sAutosport: talked to Nico, she says she's just disappointed and will probably just seek out the couch for tonight to avoid conflict. Maki is glad to salvage a 3rd, but she's pretty upset over what happened.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:33 pm

BenAtkins28: Had a tire go down when I was fighting Sadie for the lead. Really thought we were going to win at home, but it wasn't to be. Week at home with @RikoVanceModelling and the family and then back to the US to go fast and turn right!

OharaRacing: Car wasn't great today but we struggled our way to a top 10!

EvieVance: Maki Nishikino has now turned her wife more times than Casey Lester has won races #EvieDoesJournalism

EvieVance: Sad that Joe had issues with the car because he might have actually won that. Just put him on a road course and he is a threat... and now we're in Superspeedway season, he's gonna be up there.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:06 am

EllieGoesFast: HAD THE RACE OF MY LIFE!!!! Mr McBrien came up to me and said congratulations on the great finish myself!!! Feel like we won the damn race!

BenAtkins28: @EllieGoesFast Heard nothing but good things about how you ran today. Knew you had it in you!

EllieGoesFast: @BenAtkins28 Thank you!

RikoVanceModelling: He may have not ran that well but he didn't go flipping so you did better than last year @BenAtkins28

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling yeet

GanbaMcBrien: car was good but was so hard to pass the leader today,,,, hopefully our win comes soon
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:20 am

Jbranch39: Bummed we broke, baby on the way, at the hospital now!

TsundereTomato: @MotherHonkingBread I'll forgive you if I have some of your famous Manju on my desk Monday. Not a good showing for us these last two weeks.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato funny, I didn't see your credit card waiting for me after you wrecked me at Oulton. Don't give her jack shit Honoka.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol I FUCKING APOLOGISED GOD DAMMIT!

TsundereTomato: @Jbranch39 wishing you and @EvieVance the best!

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato nope, request from the wife that you and Nico are to be here. Her orders.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 I was going to be anyway, baka
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:56 am

EvieVance: im about to have more babies than casey does wins #EvieDoesJournalism

EvieVance: btw this isn't evie ofc they're not giving her phone rn its riko

RikoVanceModelling: surprised evie is this calm during the entire thing

RikoVanceModelling: never mind NOW i hear her swearing that's more like it

RikoVanceModelling: even i was swearing during the whole childbirth thing to be fair and im a fucking angel

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling HA
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:47 am

MotherHonkingBread: Don't worry @TsundereTomato! I'll make an extra big batch of apology Manju for everyone!

DebiruSadie: NYAHAHAHA! The demon queen is coming to claim her throne! Be aware, mortals!

MaddyBaszler: That was a fantastic car we had today. Great grind by the Ichigaya-Sawatari team.

Tanrar: Wishing the new parents @JBranch39 and @EvieVance the best! I'll swing by at some point to say hi for sure!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 pm

JBranch39: Benefit of some of the truck races being held after ours? Watching that amazing show from the hospital with the wife. Incredible! I loved how they were on the edge of grip the entire race, while the draft setup for some insane passing.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:32 pm

BWardRacer: Well, found it difficult to explain to the team but can't say more than I just made a silly mistake. Sometimes those lapse of concentration happens to us.

MatsuuraDolphin: Had mixed results overseas. Could have gotten a Top-10 at Oulton but I still had a fun time over there, and felt good being back to Japan for a while.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:53 pm

JBranch39: Got some news for next year, but I'll follow that up after Atlanta. Right now it's all bout little Mirajane Vance! That's right @EvieVance gave birth to our lovely little girl last night! I'm so happy!

JBranch39: Yes I will be at Pensacola, but I'm having the car be setup and practiced by @Tanrar while I'll be spending as much time as I can with Evie and Mira before the race.

TsundereTomato: Congratulations @EvieVance and @JBranch39 on the birth of Mirajane! She's very healthy looking and I have a feeling that both of you will be great parents!

No1SuperIdol: Seeing Mirajane has been such a blessing this week. I don't think Maki and I have ever been this close since Oulton. It's good to forget such trivial things and celebrate life!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:42 pm

CloudSportTV: Riko Vance to replace Cro Sawatari for 8 races in #91 Ichigaya-Sawatari Racing machine. <link>

RikoVanceModelling: @CloudSportTV THAT'S GONNA BE RIKO ATKINS NEXT WEEK YEET

BenAtkins28: ive turned my girlfriend into a memelord

BenAtkins28: she's perfect

RikoVanceModelling: Congratulations to @EvieVance and @JBranch39 on the birth of my beautiful new niece Mirajane!

BenAtkins28: Can't wait to have Alyssa and Isabella meet little Mirajane soon! Excited to see the girls grow up together!!!

OharaRacing: Congratulations @EvieVance @JBranch39!

EvieVance: Thank you to everyone for the kind messages! I'm doing great now my own child is trying to tear my lower body apart!!!

EvieVance: Never thought I'd be a mother at 23 but... I wouldn't change anything for the world.

Last edited by BJA95 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:58 pm

JBranch39: YOOOOOOOOOO RT: STARStvN: Anyone Catch this save during the truck race? We did! Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 11 XtbrbyM
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next