STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:48 pm

TsundereTomato: To cap off the regular season with that..... That was a mess.

JBranch39: There is about 20 teams that have been, at the ready for a brawl. Officials are everywhere trying to keep people calm. Proud of you @EvieVance, go get that title babe. I'll be there with you.

TsundereTomato: ARGGGHHHHHH We really should have two or three our cars in the playoffs, others just managed to win. I'm super proud of my team this year. Hope I can carry the banner for us and get the championship.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:56 pm

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: YESYEYSESSYEDGSHGDAYUGWESASUHDBJYESYESYESXDGYUGSABHJDGA NMASDHJBASKD,N WOPQJD

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: I'M SO EXCITED I'M SO EXCITED I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: MR JENKINS HUGGED ME AND THANKS ME FOR HIS FIRST WIN IN YEARS I'M SO HAPPY

BenAtkins28: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Short tracks aren't an issue for this guy anymore! Feels like redemption for Lanier!!!

BenAtkins28: Obviously the girls are too young to be at the race track yet, but I'm ready to have them in victory lane at Las Vegas! Wink

STARSFanATK: Evie was ready to fight @VivaRicardo after that race, but crew held her back. <pic>

LaceySTARS: If I'm Mach 5, I'm seriously looking at Ricardo Guerrero's contract after this race. He has made so many stupid errors this year, and has cost other racers chances race after race. It's getting ridiculous.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:11 pm

JBranch39: @STARSFanATK she can be temperamental at times, but today was excusable. I agree with @LaceySTARS, fire that idiot @VivaRicardo. All season long he has been troublesome.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:24 pm

MatsuuraDolphin: @BWardRacer Oi you, give me my fish back!

BWardRacer: @MatsuuraDolphin You mean the left over one that was in my freezer for about 3 months?

MatsuuraDolphin: @BWardRacer ...Well, I think I will take that back then.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:40 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Macintosh. Leckliter. D.McBrien. Minami. Atkins. Andou. Vance. Nishikino. McDowell. R.McBrien. Ohara. Starling. Strickland. Sawatari. Salvato. Steele. Who will win it all at Las Vegas? <pic>

BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:57 am

JBranch39: Fuck
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:58 am

JBranch39: Spent the main with @BoppinHina on the box for @EvieVance, our qualifier was so tame compared, I'm literally dumbfounded. I guess the saving grace is, everyone else around us had a shit day too.

YoYoYousoro: ZENSOKU ZENSHIN!!! YOUSORO!!!!!! WE WON!!!

TsundereTomato: Something about that 54 and Talladega, congrats @YoYoYousoro! A week late, but about time one of other cars took home a win. I feel confident making it out alive. That's about all I can say about the race though.

JBranch39: YOUSORO!!!! Congrats @YoYoYousoro!

FallenAngelRiri: I've been hard on her, but I couldn't say no to that face, not after today. <pic> #ISaidYes

JBranch39: @FallenAngelRiri @YoYoYousoro Congrats!!!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:08 am

CloudSportTV: Atkins says aggression was bound to cause crashes with points format encouraging this type of racing, but also criticises drivers who forced 4 wide situations. <pic>

CloudSportTV: Atkins, who was in a press conference with Evie Vance, also implied he wasn't happy with his teammate and friend after she played a part in an accident he was caught up in.

BenAtkins28: @CloudSportTV Misleading title. I got an awkward question and unfortunately my answered concerned Evie. You can even see how regrettably I answered the question on my face.

KennyMullinsRaceReport: Atkins asked about "who was the most troublesome out there" and simply said "I don't want to answer that right now." Vance caught on and looked pretty upset. It was also obvious Atkins really didn't want to answer that either.

KennyMullinsRaceReport: Vance admits she was overaggressive, and Atkins adds on that "everyone has races like that and that you [Evie Vance] shouldn't overthink it too much."

KennyMullinsRaceReport: It ultimately ended on a light note and after the conference was over, Atkins hugged Vance and told her to do her thing at Kansas.

EvieVance: I wasn't upset with what @BenAtkins28 said in the press conference. I was aggressive today and I did play my part in his accident. He was answering honestly and I was upset with myself, not him. It was a frustrating day, but we'll go get it.

RikoVanceModelling: When I saw the 1 and 10 get together and collect Ben, I knew it was going to be a bit of trouble. Ben got backed into a corner with that question, and probably answered the best he could. Evie's a smart girl, though, and I can assure you he knew that as well.

BenAtkins28: Gotta love journalists.

BenAtkins28: Good job @YoYoYousoro! Feel like the entire @TsundereTomato team has been super fast all year but hasn't had the pace to win. Expect them to win more before the season is out!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:34 am

DLeck6211: Can we use the Talladega Roval next
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:35 am

JBranch39: I know the general census around here is that @EvieVance is some angry short girl. Ever since we stood at the alter and said our "I do's" I can tell you that's further from the turth.

JBranch39: Our Marriage has really changed her for the better and even @BoppinHina on the box has really lightened her up. Today I saw a side of her that I've never seen and never want to see again,

JBranch39: She didn't climb out of her car and give me the usual "Sup Nerd, or Missed the race huh?" She quietly walked by both me and Hina, looking like she was about to break down and start crying.

JBranch39: This format backs you into corners and takes you out of routine comfort zones. Any of the 41 other drivers out there today could of been in her position. Don't forget that.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:10 pm

BenAtkins28: @JBranch39 That's why I felt so awful. I don't think some of these journalists understand what it means to be human. I can't believe she actually had the guts to go into the press room after the race with how she felt as well.

BenAtkins28: @JBranch39 Would love her to go out there and win Kansas now just to shut everyone up. The round is still wide open and I'm confident Evie will had no issues making the next round!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:54 pm

YoYoYousoro: @FallenAngelRiri is it our wedding day yet!?

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro I just accepted your proposal yesterday, take it easy.

TsundereTomato: Haha @FallenAngelRiri I'll provide anything you need. My treat.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:23 am

No1SuperIdol: I really have no excuse for what happened post race. I spotted @TsundereTomato leaving pit road and was wondering what happened, because last I had known, she was around the top 10. Cleaned out @OharaRacing as she was starting to slow for the cool down lap. Sorry Lucy, hope everyone is okay.

TsundereTomato: @BenAtkins28 ................ send me the bill.

TsundereTomato: Raced around 20th-25th all night, had a top 10 run going, we were really picking them off on that last restart. Cut a tire... Really getting sick of that this season. 30th hurts, but we're not incredibly in danger as far as the cut-off goes.

JBranch39: Had fun, Kansas is really becoming a favorite among the fans and I can see why. Winning the Q race was pretty cool, getting wrecked? Not so much. Not the day we wanted to see Evie have.... Going to work hard this week to make sure her and Hina have a good car for next week.

JBranch39: Also congrats bud! @BenAtkins28
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 am

OharaRacing: I'm all good! Well... apart from everything seemingly hurting... Just need to go out to Rockingham and have a good run now so we can keep going for this title!

OharaRacing: Don't worry about it @No1SuperIdol! Stuff happens, and I know you wouldn't do anything like that on purpose!

BenAtkins28: WOOOO! LET'S GO!!! Round of 12 time! I was worried about Rockingham since I've not historically been good at that track, but nothing to worry about now!!! Now let's get the other four into the next round!

EvieVance: Welp. No choice but to go out and win Rockingham now. Good job boss @BenAtkins28!

BenAtkins28: @TsundereTomato I'll drop by your race shop sometime and we'll talk about it. I'm not too worried about the bill, though.

STARSLISOfficial: LOCKED. IN. <pic of Atkins crossing line>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:41 am

Trucks:
MadisonBas: Thank you so much to @Mach5Motors for an awesome truck! #1 in the books!

STARSKTTS: BIG hit for AJ Murphy! [Pic of Murphy's truck getting hit by Tom Ashcroft]

TylerChampa: Top 10, good result for the Truck team. Now onto LIS.

LIS:
SHINYMari: @StSnowLeah was a ball of fiyaaaaaah~ post race! Thank goodness for our pit crews!

ManOfSteele: Good result tonight! One step closer to proving the haters wrong. #95IsAlive

ScottyStrickland: Fuuuuck. Apologies to @EvieVance & Misaki, something broke and the car just went.

StSnowLeah: Hi this is Ruby, I took Leah-Chan's phone so she can't make any nasty tweets to @No1SuperIdol, she's really angry...

TylerChampa: So close... Very good work by @Mach5Motors with our car. We'll try again next week.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:56 am

STARSLISOfficial: Lucia Ohara, Scott Strickland, Evie Vance and Ruby McBrien are eliminated after round one of the #STARSLISChase. <link>

BenAtkins28: I'm sorry girls. I didn't do enough for you. @EvieVance @OharaRacing

OharaRacing: We tried to make a call. It backfired. I cost the team.

OharaRacing: Our car was really fast and we could have won the race but we made an awful call under the first caution.

STARSRacingMan2020: I hate this format. @GanbaMcBrien was in tears after she was eliminated, and @EvieVance looked ready to burst into tears too. Two drivers who were top 5 in points all year and they can't win the title. How does that make sense?!?

RikoVanceModelling: @EvieVance Call me if you need to.

EvieVance: nothing... and i mean NOTHING went our way the last three races. i fucked up at talladega, i got wrecked out at kansas then rockingham our own teammates are out to fuck us. what do i have to do?!?!?!

EvieVance: not like it matters anyway now. whatever.

ChiyoJPN: HUGE WIN TEAMMATE!!!! SO EXCITED YOU GOT YOUR FIRST W!!!! @BlackRose
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:10 am

TsundereTomato: How many more times are we going to run good, but lack the finish we deserve? Cut tires, getting swept up in other people's mess. That top 10 at Talladega is the only reason we made it past this round.

JBranch39: To you dating/relationship experts sending me tweets calling me a dense moron, she needs some time to herself for a bit. I'll be there for her when she's ready. Currently debriefing with the team and Bossman.

FueeforFuee: Fueeeee there's alot of tension in the air Sad

YoYoYousoro: @TsundereTomato In the end you made it though! Congrats boss!

FallenAngelRiri: So torn for @EvieVance and @GanbaMcBrien, please know you both have done a fantastic job this year and I'm sure you still have plenty to fight for!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:36 am

KTTS

STARSKTTS: @FueeforFuee FINALLY breaks through for career win #1! [pic of Kanon crossing the line]

STARSKTTS: @HaveFaith05 and Jack Ashcroft are eliminated from the #KTTSChase. <link>

HaveFaith05: Sheesh. Round 1... I guess we were fortunate to get there to start with.

MightyMaxW: Those bonus points lookin' real nice right now...

STARSKTTS: @JBranch39 was OK after going for a wild tumble down the backstretch! [video]

LIS:

ScottyStrickland: Fuckin' A. two years in a row. Sorry @TeamKwikFit, we'll figure it out one of these days. Congrats to @BlackRose, ace strategy call.

BayBayBliss: WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! @BlackRose with the CLUTCH win!

BlackRose: Absolutely stunning. [pic of the trophy]

SHINYMari: What an absolutely SHINY car I had today! Great job by @StSnowLeah & @KurosawaRuby as well! A strong showing for @AqoursRacing!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:17 pm

MatsuuraDolphin: That was good fun being at Kansas watching both races. They never fail to provide awesome racing to us all.

MatsuuraDolphin: Good to see the girls uphold the school idol honours with decent finishes in their respective races. Shame for Ruby though, hope she'll have better luck next race.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:43 pm

TsundereTomato: News for 2021! Nico wouldn't shut up about this guy, so Please welcome, @IronFlowerMika to the team, Mikazuki Augus!

IronFlowerMika: ........... hey
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:25 pm

JBranch39: Wait do I know you from somewhere @IronFlowerMika?

IronFlowerMika: @JBranch39 Probably.... Or you know Orga.

JBranch39: @IronFlowerMika The guy who owns Tekkadan International?

IronFlowerMika: @JBranch39 sure
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:02 pm

BenAtkins28: HUGE WIN @Fuee4Fuee!!!! Bare in mind, she is hurting quite a lot right now after her massive Dega crash, so for her to go out and win in MASSIVE!

BradWilkesReports: Evie Vance and ATK Motorsports have called a press conference ahead of LORP. Rumor is that she will be signing an extension at the team and will get a new sponsor.

BradWilkesReports: Evie's started with taking questions, and has opened up with a question about Lucia Ohara at Rockingham. Evie says the two never got along too well, and that Lucia's error actually got them talking more and strengthened their friendship.

BradWilkesReports: Evie has said she's coming to terms with her round 1 exit, but that this one hurt a lot more than her rookie year in 2017, especially coming off her championship last year.

BradWilkesReports: She's said that being with her nieces and @JBranch39 has been her saviour through a tough week.

BradWilkesReports: Wait...

BradWilkesReports: Wow... that's a bombshell. Evie Vance has announced she's taking a sabbatical from racing in 2021. Atkins says she has a spot at the team for whenever she feels ready to come back, but she will NOT be racing next year. That's huge.

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance hey you didnt cry in the press conference i won the bet

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 bathe with a toaster moron
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:10 pm

JBranch39: Wait..... @EvieVance You never told me about that part.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 Just because you're life partners, doesn't mean a girl is always going to tell you her secrets.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato @JBranch39 yeah, even Maki doesn't know mine.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol You see, that's where you're wrong

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato Nani!?
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:12 pm

DonJosephATF: Reports coming in that Tyler Champa to go full-time in 2021 in LIS; Lilly Samson possibly with Kwik Fit or Mach 5 as well, teams caught in bidding war

DonJosephATF: Furthermore, Mach 5 is evaluating whether or not Connor Swift will return in 2021

DonJosephATF: KTTS side: Laughlin-Cross Motorsports may be bought out in 2021 and converted to a feeder team for McBrien & MDM.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:12 pm

EvieVance: @JBranch39 you'll find out soon enough

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 get run over by a dacia pls xoxoxox

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance I'LL REVEAL ALL ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next