STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread

+7
bsoyuz
Syzygy
Magus978
Ace Moneymaker
WildWoobs
DLeck6211
RyanB06
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter Thread

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:40 am

NyaNyaNyaaaaa: FUCKING NYA
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:03 pm

RA:
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:24 pm

RA:
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:41 am

BradleyCarlisle: yo frank's retirement party is lit <video>

RileyCanada: @BradleyCarlisle cursed video

CaitlinConway: @BradleyCarlisle LMAO this video is great between @EvieVance and @BenAtkins2 knowing the lyrics to Party Monster and Ruby asking what a "dick game" is to her sister

RileyCanada: @CaitlinConway the fuck did she get a toaster from so fast tho wtf

BenAtkins2: @CaitlinConway @BradleyCarlisle i was smashed lmao riko hated me that night

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins2 cant believe i let you convince me to drink
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:58 am

BenAtkins2: RUBY MADE FINAL FOUR!!!!

BenAtkins2: ATK don't have a car in the show now sadly but I am so SO proud of Ruby of making the final four! Go get 'em, girl! @GanbaMcBrien

GanbaMcBrien: heck?????

GanbaMcBrien: HECK!!!!!

TillieDillieRacing: wtf how did ross carter make final four

RCarter28: @TillieDillieRacing consistency

GreenmanRacing: @RCarter28 Consistency my ass. You didn't show up until the last 9 races. Even then that's questionable. Four top 5's and going for a title. You'd be like 25th in points if it wasn't for this system.

RCarter28: @GreenmanRacing some1 mad they didn't make final four

KMil: @RCarter28 I mean... he has a point. 16 top 10's and he won't go for the title. Seems a bit silly when you put the stats on the table.

BenAtkins2: @KMil agreed... he hasn't had the speed this year though so it won't be him. may as well be a final three lmao

BradleyCarlisle: LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:02 am

GMac12: Sucks we couldn't get our boys into the show, sorry @BenAtkins2, we did our best. But I'm cheerin' for @GanbaMcBrien to do her Rubesty in Vegas! Go get 'em Ruby!

TyEverett: Let's. Go. #Vegas #Team33

RealDallasHammond: Don't get too comfortable boys and girls. There's still work left to be done. #Mach5

BasedBraxton: Glad my dad's doing the right thing and selling the team to McBrien, someone who actually knows what they're doing.

BlissfullyBailey: I love my @Mach5Motors guys, they gave me the world this season, and I'm sorry I couldn't give them a title. Dunk on 'em @RealDallasHammond!!

VivaRicardo: Well, good to see @LaceySTARS still made the chase despite all that. But you know where I stand. #Mach5
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:56 am

LaceySTARS: @VivaRicardo thanks but next time just don't wreck me and we wont have that issue

------------------------

Modern Day TL

BenAtkins2: finna annoy @RikoVanceModelling by singing WTM's new album all the time now

RikoVanceModelling: kill me
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 am

TsundereTomato: Track Day/2018 Scheme Line-up! Big thanks to @GanbaMcBrien, @DiaMcBrien for driving Honoka's other two cars! I drove my BiBi car, @WashiWashi69 drove my Trouble Busters car, @WakaWaka09 drove his car and @Motherhonkingbread drover her Whelen car.

WakWaka09: I Love my scheme and can't wait to be on track for the select races in 2018. Thank you so much @WashiWashi69 for helping me and thank you @TsundereTomato for allowing me to race for you! Also sorry I got carried away and did a burnout, I'm so excited!

No1SuperIdol: @WakaWaka09 easy on that equipment kiddo, it's not cheap, but you should totally do it again.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol Reasons as to why you're not racing anymore.. Ms. I could get hurt and Maki's equipment is fun to break!

Schemes:
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:58 am

BenAtkins2: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I swear I recognise the Japanese voices on the song over the track speakers???

BenAtkins2: YO IS THAT NICO AND FUCKING MAKI???

GanbaMcBrien: LAS VEGHDF PLAYED BIBI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HECK

BenAtkins2: im starting to like this japanese music more and more

ChiyoJPN: @BenAtkins2 Saitei de Saikou no Paradiso is one of my favourite BiBi songs! Maybe you should listen to more of @TsundereTomato and @No1SuperIdol's music so you become a total weeb Wink

BenAtkins2: @ChiyoJPN chiyo you little shit listen up
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 am

RSASportsNetworkRacing: #STARSFinale driver introductions! <link>

PeterWattsJournalist: Looks like @GanbaMcBrien got the most cheers in the final four introductions... @RCarter28 got the least noise but a lot of boos for @BradleyCarlisle... @KMil also very popular.

PeterWattsJournalist: LOL! @BenAtkins2 just grabs the microphone after his driver introduction and sings just like he did at Atlanta! Says "Nice to have a guy on top who likes personality"

BenAtkins2: honestly ez

BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 am

No1SuperIdol: Lots of love for your's truly Very Happy Gonna miss this crowd, be sure to catch one of my tour dates next year!

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol Probably just cheering because they're glad you'll be gone

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato RUDE! Everyone loves Nico~Nii!

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol That's a lie, because I don't

WashiWashi69: @TsundereTomato @No1SuperIdol Get a room

WakaWaka09: Seriously..... RT: WashiWashi69: @TsundereTomato @No1SuperIdol Get a room
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:10 pm

RSASportsNetworkRacing: Ryan Truro, Jr has failed a random drug test before the season finale at Las Vegas. Team Kwik Fit to make a statement in 10 minutes. <link>

TeamKwikFit: As we were going to at the end of 2017 anyway, we have parted ways with Ryan Truro, Jr. Tyler Everett will be piloting the #02 at Las Vegas.

BenAtkins2: well if that isn't a huge cover up by our former CEO then i dont know what is
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:34 pm

TyEverett: Very thankful for this opportunity through @TeamKwikFit, I hope I'll make a good first impression
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:48 am

No1SuperIdol: Are you kidding me!? @GanbaMcBrien the STARS International Series Champion! #Ganbaruby! You deserve it!

TsundereTomato: Congradulations @GanbaMcBrien! From your father's retirement and victory to your championship! Everything about tonight is what STARS is all about! #Ganbaruby!

WashiWashi69: Who's cutting these onions tonight? Congradulations @GanbaMcBrien! #Ganbaruby!

WakWaka09: WOW! Did you see that @Yuzuki13!? @GanbaMcBrien won the International series title! Amazing! I wonder what @dudefuckingnozaki thinks about this!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:50 am

Las Vegas:

Last edited by BJA95 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:51 am

Zuramaru: YAY @GanbaMcBrien I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ZURA!!!

LadyYohane00: Yohane gives her full blessings to the littolest demon in STARS! Welcome to hell zone @GanbaMcBrien!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:01 am

AyaseEli: @GanbaMcBrien is the International Series Champ! хорощо! Nozomi told me all about her and it sounds like she has a great future ahead of herself! #Ganbaruby!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:23 am

TsundereTomato: Proud to announce an extended deal with Nationwide Insurance and welcome aboard our newest sponsorship partner, Verizon! Verizon has agreed to sponsor a certain somone who never got to make his debut last season. That's right @OrvellJr31 has been through months of recovery and therapy and is ready to make his debut! Verizon is the most trusted wireless company, fitting to be paired with the most trusted insurance company that will also be on the #54 truck.

No1SuperIdol: WOO! FREE PHONES! I mean... What @TsundereTomato said. Also glad to hear about @OrvellJr31's recovery! Get out there and show us what you can do. You had alot of hype behind you last year so it's time to deliver.

OrvellJr31: Thank you so much @TsundereTomato for keeping me within the team. I was devastated to miss last season after signing on. @No1SuperIdol I'll be sure to do just that and remind me to keep away from "stairs"
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:16 am

RSASportsNetworkRacing: Ruby McBrien and her father, Frank, talks about highs and lows of championship winning season in latest interview <link>

RSASportsNetworkRacing: "I've never been more scared in my life" - Frank McBrien about Ruby McBrien's Texas World truck crash, where she went barrel rolling during a multi-car pile up.

RSASportsNetworkRacing: "Dad talked to me about if I wanted to keep racing after my crash, but I told him that I would be okay to keep going." - Ruby McBrien on the aftermath of her Texas World crash.

RSASportsNetworkRacing: "Her winning Charlotte was the moment I knew putting Ruby in a car was a great choice." - Frank McBrien on his risk to put Ruby in a car.

RSASportsNetworkRacing: "I never imagined doing this well, but my confidence went up more and more throughout the season!" - Ruby McBrien on her season overall.

RSASportsNetworkRacing: "It would be hecking nice not to have a crash like that again, but I'm aware that it's a possibility."
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:47 pm

No1SuperIdol: @OrvellJr31 invited us to a "Thanks Giving(?)" Dinner and WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? <picture of Maki holding a cooked turkey>

WashiWashi69: @No1SuperIdol That is a turkey..

No1SuperIdol: @WashiWashi69 I know that! But it's huge! We can't eat all of this!

OrvellJr31: That's nothing, there's a hell of a lot of sides that go with it too.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol You don't eat it all in one night. Jeeze I though you cooked for your siblings and would know a thing or two about left overs.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato You have no idea how much of a machine Cotarou was Maki.

WakaWaka09: This looks great, I can't wait to eat! <picture of the dinner all laid out> Thanks @OrvellJr31 for inviting me and @Yuzuki13 as well! Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at µ's Autosport!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:43 pm

GMac12: Decided to invite the @ATKRacing boys and girls over for Thanksgiving dinner, and we had a couple of extra guests... @Zuramaru @LadyYohane00

GMac12: I can see @BenAtkins2 and @TillieDillieRacing weren't too happy to see each other... <pic of Ben and Matilda looking away from each other>

GMac12: @ElectricWolf is here too. He sucks at racing, but he has good taste in desserts! <pic>

Zuramaru: So much food zura...

LadyYohane00: I have never seen such a shameless display of gluttony like the one @Zuramaru put forward today. Truly devilish.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:01 am

BenAtkins2: YO THE MCBRIEN'S CAN DO CHAMPIONSHIP PARTYS HELLA GOOD

BenAtkins2: I';NM FUCKIN LIT RN BOI

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins2 >_< bein g bdrunk isn;t good

BenAtkins2: @RikoVanceModelling WTF YOU'RE DRUNK TO LOOOOOOOOOOL WTF

GanbaMcBrien: hecK
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 am

GMac12: OH SHIT, @LadyYohane00 just fell off a table and busted her ass! lmao <video>

Zuramaru: you fell on your butt @LadyYohane00...
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:11 am

No1SuperIdol: loooo000l I was to do a sing, THN MAKI FELL oFF sTAGE, HAHAHAHA

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol FUCK YUO NICO-CUNT, YOU DIDNT SING AT ALL, YOU JUST GOT WASTED AND SCREAMED OIN STAGE!

WashiWashi69: @No1SuperIdol @TsundereTomato So I can expect you both not to be at the shop tomorrow?

WakaWaka09: @WashiWashi69 Definitely not Maki, I have no idea how she put the effort to tweet that out. Her ankle is kinda going the wrong way atm.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:14 am

BenAtkins2: YO WHAT THE FUCK

BenAtkins2: WHATTHE FUCK

BenAtkins2: PGIL COLLINS IS OUTSD IM GONNA SEE HIM

GanbaMcBrien: ,,,,,,,, did ben just jump hecking jum p off my fucking balcony
BJA95
BJA95
Admin