STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 3

+2
BJA95
WildWoobs
6 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 3

Post by BJA95 Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:44 pm

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins was asked about some of the rumors going around about his team for 2024 in the lead up to Dover. Atkins said that he will not be reversing his retirement decision, and said that he still expects Aya Maruyama to take over the 27 in 2024.

BradWilkesReports: Atkins was asked about reports of interest in Amy Prowell and Autumn Collins, which he said that Prowell will be wanted by every team if she keeps up her current form and that Autumn Collins is incredibly underrated and would be a great addition to any team.

BradWilkesReports: On reports that Evie Vance could leave the organisation, Atkins said that Vance will always have a seat open for her at the team and that he is extremely against the idea of letting her go, even with her incredibly tough start to the season.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:00 am

JBranch3: Can my wife catch a fucking break? What the hell is going on? Make fucking things worse we unloaded like crap and lost ground on every pit stop.

TsundereTomato: Risky gamble to stay out there on that pace, but it payed off for him. Congrats @BenAtkins27
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:06 am

GMac15: Had a great car all day, not able to contend for the win but P2 ain't so bad! Hell of a job by @USAKay & @GanbaMayberry today!

USAKay: Yeah baby! Had a bullet today, I think we're gonna win one of these before too long.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:11 am

BenAtkins27: That was the scariest win I've ever taken in my life jfc

BenAtkins27: Absolutely incredible call by @AyaPLEASENOTICEME to stay out and run it to the end. Had a couple of close calls (mostly self inflicted) with faster cars but we got there and got ourselves the W!

BenAtkins27: AND I'M ALWAYS EXCITED BY THE FOUR BEST GIRLS IN MY LIFE BEING IN VICTORY LANE WITH ME <pic>

EvieVance: THANKS GOODYEAR

EvieVance: Can we just catch a fucking break?!? Had other drivers and shitty tires dictate my season so far. The McFuckingIdiot brigade sent me flipping at NH, had a batch of shit engines at the Glen, cars blowing up in the middle line at Richmond... what fucking next?!?

EvieVance: Can't wait to miss the race at Michigan because a piece of catch fencing gets stuck in the roof flaps and puts me in the front stretch grandstands. Unreal.

TohkaSniper: WHAT GIVES?!? Gumi said our car would go FASTER after we put tires on but we just lost the lead and the race!!! That is the LAST time I listen to her!

GumiSniper: @TohkaSniper ;______;

GanbaMayberry: that isnt what we wanted out of today but we werent the fastest car anyway,,,,,, still happy to have the points lead!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:19 am

JBranch3: Man @AASOfficial can't catch a break getting their race in this weekend. It's rained every chance they can get going. It's gonna be clear for Trucks and LIS. I guess there's always monday for them.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:24 am

BenAtkins27: should have ran the AAS race at the same time as first practice for LIS smh

AyaPLEASENOTICEME: ????????? @BenAtkins27 THAT'S DANGEROUS?!?

HarperJenkinsYoungFan: just heard evie talk about her sister "abbie" in an interview is there a third vance sister????

BenAtkins27: @HarperJenkinsYoungFan that's riko's real name we're just so used to calling her riko because of her stage name for fashion

OharaRacing: @BenAtkins27 exfuckingcuse you what

BenAtkins27: @OharaRacing look on riko's wiki page it literally says abigail is her real first name but she just goes off her middle name because it sounds cooler

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins27 @OharaRacing just like my sister evelyn haha am i right @EvieVance

EvieVance: @RikoVanceModelling i only know abigail sorry xoxoxo
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:36 am

JBranch3: @RikoVanceModelling so tell me the truth, does she prefer Evie because of the Pokemon?
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:41 am

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch3 she always complained when she was like 13 that evelyn made her sound like an old lady when she just wanted to be a scene kid
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:53 am

BenAtkins27: Yeeeeeeeeeeep. That's our season in a nutshell so far. Not sure why Mari Ohara bothers keeping that 97 team open when she keeps doing stuff like that.

BenAtkins27: Top 5 truck and Aya has nothing to show for it because we have people doing dumb shit on overtime finishes and superman Ryan Jeffries making himself look like a tool again. Incredible.

BenAtkins27: Congratulations to Connor on the win, though. Hell of a job handling the overtime to his advantage and holding off a champion like Grant makes it even more impressive.

SachiMaid: My crew chief told me to "dump that son of a bitch" so I said "right away, sir!" and disposed of the 33 truck quickly! #wet
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 am

STARSKTTSOfficial: WOW! @CxG_Racing holds off a legend in @GMac15 to score his first career win at Michigan in a chaotic overtime!

CxG_Racing: LET'S FUCKIN GO BOYS! So proud of all my mates on this 08 crew, you guys killed it tonight

GMac15: Hot damn, that's why I love racin' these trucks! Good win @CxG_Racing. You're gonna go places, kid!

AshleyMiller30: s/o to my "teammate" for wrecking us out of the Q race <3 #gotyourspot

AuroraBora: asdashfahfhsafhas my truck almost got flipped over!

UdaTomoe: We had a great truck today, too bad we got caught up in the chaos at the end.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:01 am

EvieVance: HOLY FUCK THERE IS HOPE AND OPTIMISM IN MY LIFE

EvieVance: Whoever makes strategies at ATK deserves a goddamn raise because that's the second week in a row we've had one of our cars win because of an insanely good pit strategy.

EvieVance: After 7 races, I finally feel like our season is on track and I can honestly say I feel ready for what the season brings on going forward!

BenAtkins27: fucking finally evie can stop drinking at our tuesday dinner nights smh

BenAtkins27: Yet again, HUGE credit to @AyaPLEASENOTICEME because she turned our 20th place run into a 6th! The ability to do this is what has helped us get better as a team in recent years!

TheWorldFamousSummerStar: we were so close to winning but our car was too not-turny at the end Sad

OharaRacing: Made all the right adjustments at the end just didn't have the time to make up the end. Thanks to @SatouMedical for another incredible car!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:04 am

JBranch3: thoroughly enjoy spending 5-6 laps trying to pass one car, Get aero tight, Get passed by 3 cars and then recycle the process. Damn line dependant tracks.

JBranch3: glad Evie won, she needed that
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:12 am

JBranch3: @TsundereTomato time for an overhaul on these boxes.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch3 I told you, make those decisions, you probably know what's best for everyone right now. I'm home with two babies. Just remember, don't burn your bridges because of a couple of moderate races.

WashiWashi69: @JBranch3 I'll arrange to exchange crew members for next week. You'll have the 55 Crew, Honoka will have Misaki's and your crew will work the 88.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:52 pm

JBranch3: Decided to stick around for the AAS race, glad I did. That was really fun to watch! Congrats @SawatariRei, that was commitment man.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:26 am

BradWilkesReports: This weekend's race at Michigan was the first time since Pensacola in 2021 where Americans swept the entire top 5. It was almost the first time a Japanese driver has not finished in the top 10 for years as well, but Arisa Ichigaya in 10th saved that record for another day.

BenAtkins27: What a powermove @SawatariRei! Great win, bud, and a great run for @MadOnlinederson today!

--------------------------------------------------

BradWilkesReports: Aya Maruyama has just announced on her personal blog that she will not be contending in the Lowe's International Series in 2024, instead choosing to act as crew chief with the #1 team next year. ATK Motorsports had previously announced her as the replacement for Ben Atkins after his retirement next year.

BenAtkins27: Aya knows what is right for her and she has chosen to further her career as a crew chief rather than a driver. I wish her the best of luck working with Evie next year and I know they can get great results together.

BenAtkins27: Hunt is on for another driver. We have a few names we will be looking at, but we will make the decision in due time.

RacingRumorsNOW: ATK Motorsports are looking to complete a swap deal with Ichigaya Sawatari Racing which would see Tohka Shishigaya and Maddie Anderson swap rides for 2024. <link>

RacingRumorsNOW: Ben Atkins has already approached Amy Prowell to drive the 27 car in 2024, but will ask Lucia Ohara to return to the team, or possibly look to Caitlin Conway or Murasaki Ikoma as backups.

RacingRumorsNOW: Aurora Sullivan has told Jenkins Young Motorsports she wants to leave the team as she has contract offers from Satou Medical and Macintosh Motorsports Inc to join their teams.

RacingRumorsNOW: Connor Swift and Bradley Carlisle will team up in 2024 as they look to sign Bob Boyd in a new team in LIS.

RacingRumorsNOW: Cam Bennett will look to bring coolmathgames.com as a bargaining chip as he attempts to gain Kia backing for a new LIS team.

RacingRumorsNOW: Satou Medical are looking to replace Rosemary Black and Arisa Ichigaya for 2024. They have approached Sadie McDowell and Autumn Collins to join the team.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:53 am

RacePursuit: Following up on an earlier rumor, Rosemary Black is "sounding pretty likely" to leave Satou Medical in 2024, and reportedly may be going to Kingslayer Racing

RacePursuit: Max Winfield's ride may be in serious danger. The report is ORG is extremely displeased with his performance, and he may be out as soon as Kentucky.

RacePursuit: The discussion about MMI potentially signing Aurora Sullivan has opened up a conversation about who may leave in 2024, with rumors suggesting Aurora taking over the 41 car or potentially the 15 if Grant Macintosh decides to call it quits, which is "uncertain, but not likely at the moment"

RacePursuit: There is a rumor that there might be a new manufacturer entering the truck series "soon", as Honda seems to be looking to join the Truck Series grid.

RacePursuit: Rosemary Black has been busy off-track as well, as reports are that she is talking with STARS and WaifuCW, who is an associate on her car, to potentially run a show on finale weekend in Las Vegas at the speedway, setting up on the tri-oval on Sunday Night, after the races have wrapped up.

RacePursuit: This is the wildest report by far. Kokoro Tsurumaki, who is currently with Macintosh Motorsports inc, may be looking to START HER OWN TEAM. There is an "immense amount of funding" available, and she has reportedly talked to several people, including the retired Kanon Matsubara, about driving for this team. Whether it is LIS or KTTS is currently uncertain.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:00 pm

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins says he wants to win a quadruple crown race before his career comes to a close before the end of the season, with Indianapolis being the biggest target for a win this year. <link>

BradWilkesReports: Atkins has won at New York three times in his career before the Quadruple Crown was introduced in 2017. He has never won at Texas World, Atlanta or Indianapolis, but came close to a win at Atlanta in 2021, where he was passed on the final lap. Atkins was also passed on the final lap at Texas World in 2017.

BenAtkins27: @BradWilkesReports i just like getting passed on the last lap what can i say
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:02 am

BradWilkesReports: AJ Murphy has just had a horrific accident at Daytona in turn 3, hitting the catch fence and forcing a red flag for repairs. Murphy is okay and out of the car.

BradWilkesReports: Ben Atkins did not see the incident first hand, but saw the aftermath of the catch fencing and said "holy f**k, what the hell happened there?"

BradWilkesReports: Lucia Ohara asked if there had been another car involved that went out of the track due to the amount of damage to the catch fencing.

BradWilkesReports: Evie Vance, under pit stops, just BLASTED the 54 crew after an unsafe release saw Watanabe hit Bliss and Vance. "Go over to whoever crew chiefs over there and tell them to sort their shit out!"

BradWilkesReports: Vance - "Anything else want to f**king go wrong today? Anything at all?!? If we didn't win Michigan this season would be f**king gone already."
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:42 am

BenAtkins27: Frustrating doesn't begin to cover it. Had Lillie with me at the end but couldn't get anything done today. Again, our Chevrolets just don't seem to be good at the SuperSpeedways.

LillieCorden: @BenAtkins27 doesnt really help when our own teammates aren't interested in helping us and getting a run

EvieVance: @LillieCorden didn't you pass madison first????

LillieCorden: @EvieVance no one else was making anything happen so i figured i would remind everyone that they could actually make a move

HadawayRacing: AFTER 15 YEARS OF TRYING, WE HAVE WON IN THE STARS LOWE'S INTERNATIONAL SERIES! CORBIN RHODES TAKES HOME VICTORY AT DAYTONA! <pic>

LuciaOhara: Nearly got us a win there @BlackRose! Was fun working with you!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:29 am

CorbinRhodes: What a day at the office! Big thanks to Hadaway Racing for sticking with me, this one's for you guys! <pic>

BlackRose: @LuciaOhara We're getting there.

BayBayBliss: Would've been nice if the 54 didn't blast us out of pit road.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:22 pm

JBranch3: Man what day, I have to give @STARSOfficial credit for parking people not making pace. Sucks that one of them had to be Watanabe. Glad Murphy is okay. Definately one of the best Daytona races I've been a part of.

u'sAutosport: Watanabe had issued a statement offering an apology for her actions at Daytona. <link> She also issued a statement that she will be stepping away from the LIS series at seasons end.

TsundereTomato: I feel awful for @YoYoYousoro, but it may be what's best for her. I only hope this can propel the team to do good things for her and end the year on a high note.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:01 pm

BenAtkins27: @TsundereTomato Hard to deny that You has had a difficult year, but I think stepping away will help her in the long run. She's an incredible driver and I hope she comes back stronger than ever.

BenAtkins27: Don't usually talk about our team meetings but this weeks wasn't exactly the most positive one we've had, but thankfully I have a set of dedicated drivers that are hungry for results! Really proud of all four of my teammates and their determination and commitment to the team! <pic>

BenAtkins27: We all agreed that, even though it has been a challenging season so far in many aspects, we're about where we need to be, but can push to get better results. Thank you to @LillieCorden @EvieVance @MaddyBaszler and @MadOnlinederson for sticking with this team and helping to make it better!

EvieVance: @BenAtkins27 better start giving me better cars soon fucklord

LaceySTARS: @EvieVance wow even after such a positive message you're really nice

EvieVance: @LaceySTARS i was clearly joking jfc
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:29 am

YoYoYousoro: Riko-chan told me that it was okay to vent if I needed to, but I don't really want to! I'll just always continue on, full speed ahead! STARS has been a really fun journey!

JBranch3: I want happy @YoYoYousoro back and lately that form of her doesn't show up to the track. Understandable to say the least. I'll make sure everyone works hard to give her a chance, a win and a shot at the championship.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:43 pm

BradWilkesReports: ATK Motorsports set to split #27 car between up to 5 drivers in 2024, with Ben Atkins scheduled to race for "less than 5" races. <link>

BradWilkesReports: The team could be looking to expand their truck outfit for 2024, and giving each driver a stint in the LIS car. ATK are allegedly looking at bringing in a mix of experience and youth for the fifth car. <link>

BradWilkesReports: ATK Motorsports are also expected to announce Amy Prowell to drive for the LIS team in 2024 very soon according to various sources. <link>
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:50 am

RacinKane41: Sorry guys, that was dumb of me. Got desperate, it didn't pay off. Apologies to @BenAtkins27
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next