STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(CHASE RACE #6) Saint Snow Heating & Air 100 @ Michigan International Speedway

Go down

(CHASE RACE #6) Saint Snow Heating & Air 100 @ Michigan International Speedway Empty (CHASE RACE #6) Saint Snow Heating & Air 100 @ Michigan International Speedway

Post by WildWoobs Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:54 am

Gregory Hadaway succeeds in Michigan, Two chase slots still up for grabs
Gregory Hadaway, the owner-driver in both the LIS and Kobalt Tools Truck Series, Managed to hold off an ATK powerhouse truck with Grant Macintosh at the wheel to get his first win of 2017 at the Michigan International Speedway!

"YEAH! I can't believe we pulled this off! Knew we had a damn good truck today, but those guys on the pit box made this top 5 truck a winnin' truck! This one is all on them, not me, man. I'm just some washed up guy who enjoyed racing... gotta say though, this winnin' business ain't so bad either!" Gregory Hadaway said, the 48 year old driver scoring an impressive victory with his self-owned team.

"Man, that was fun! I don't care that we didn't win, racin' (Gregory) Hadaway was probably the most fun I've had in one of these trucks! ATK boys brought a great truck today, and we'll be ready to go racing tomorrow in the LIS." Grant Macintosh said, the LIS title contender seeming to blow off a little steam before going for a spot in the Final 4 in the LIS race at this same track.

Race Results:

Chase Standings:

Points Standings:
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down