Twitter Thread

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by BJA95 on Tue May 15, 2018 12:09 am

ICOBNews: Hold the wedding bells! Racecar driver insists himself and Riko Vance are in no rush to get married despite their recent engagement <link>

BenAtkins2: @ICOBNews bad phrasing

BenAtkins2: I suppose it's true, though. We're not really rushing to get married. We are happy as we are now, but I am excited to get Riko her big day in the future!

MarcMcAllister: I GOT ENGAGED TO MY KURT COBAIN CUTOUT WE'RE SO HAPPY TOGETHER

MarcMcAllister: WHAT THE FUCK WHY HAS MY KURT COBAIN CUTOUT MISSIN IT HEAD????

MarcMcAllister: THAT'S THE THIRDO NE THIS WEEK THOSE KIDS HAVE VANDALIZED WITH THAT GODDAMN SHOTGUN
BJA95
Admin

View user profile http://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue May 15, 2018 12:29 am

JBranch39: @BenAtkins2 bro, the quad wedding Sad
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Tue May 15, 2018 2:29 am

BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 bro that sounds fun but we talked about it and we kind of want to make the day our own, you know?
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Tue May 15, 2018 4:00 am

Iowa:
ICOBSports: Evie Vance takes crucial win to lock herself into Las Vegas championship fight! <link>

ICOBSports: Vance, Macintosh, Nishikino and Dia McBrien are your final four for Las Vegas! <link>

BenAtkins2: ATTA GIRL EVIE!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING DRIVE!!! @EvieVance

BenAtkins2: Time to go for 2 in a row as a crew chief bud? @JBranch39

ICOBSports: Things got emotional for Evie Vance as the tears came in victory lane at the prospect of going for her first championship. <link>

RikoVanceModelling: SIS!!!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR HER!!!!

RikoVanceModelling: Also... Dia and Grant both going for the title against each other when they just got engaged... THAT COULD BE INTERESTING.

EvieVance: whoops i've never cried in victory lane until today :V

EvieVance: That's a whole season of pressure off my back. Now I don't go into Vegas thinking "I can't win." I go in knowing I won just last week!

EvieVance: Let's do this @JBranch39. I'm pumped and ready for us to win a title!
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 am

Iowa:
TsundereTomato: And yet some fans say "STARS is full of emotionless rich kids with no passion for racing" RT ICOBSports: @JBranch39 in tears as he watches bride to be @EvieVance burn it down following her crucial win.

JBranch39: well you can't deny it when it goes viral I guess. Exactly as @EvieVance said, there was alot of struggles this season and couldn't of picked a better time to get that out of our system.

TsundereTomato: we made it! Not as easy as the first 2 rounds, but we survived round 3. @EvieVance congratulations! Look forward to dueling with you, Grant and Dia in vegas.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Tue May 15, 2018 11:48 am

Iowa:
GMac12: What a week. I get engaged to someone I really love, and I'm going for a title against her. Funny how things play out. And if one of us wins the title, we've agreed we're getting married in Vegas.
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Las Vegas:
ICOBSports: A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO EVIE VANCE! SHE IS YOUR 2019 STARS LOWES INTERNATIONAL SERIES CHAMPION!!! <pic>

ATKMotorsports: SHE'S DONE IT! EVIE VANCE HAS GOTTEN HER FIRST EVER STARS LIS CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A WIN AT LAS VEGAS!

ATKMotorsports: A great effort by Maki Nishikino who finished third today and was right on Evie at the end! Your day will come soon Maki!

ATKMotorsports: Grant Macintosh finished todays race in 6th place. Grant ran in the top 5 all day but his car unfortunately faded in the last stint of the race. Well done to Grant on yet another fantastic year!

BenAtkins2: I wonder where you got that Las Vegas setup from @JBranch39 Wink

BenAtkins2: I would have been over the moon for any of those final four, but Evie winning it all is incredible. She didn't have a good start to the season, but she stuck with it, and she deserved to win the title! Congratulations @EvieVance!

DiaMcBrien: Not the day we wanted today. Car was good early but we sucked in the last stint. It was an honour being in the final four, however, and I'm happy just for the experience!

BenAtkins2: Great job to @GMac12 as well today. I'm sad we couldn't get you another one, bud, but I can tell, like always, you put your all into it. Go get 'em next year, man. Another one is coming your way soon.

EVFanatic: SHE WAS CRYING SO HARD UNDER THE LAST CAUTION SHE'S SO CUTE <video>

EVFanatic: anyone who says evie vance is just an aggressive little girl is so wrong. holy shit last week and today has proven she has the drive to be a legend in this sport. gotta wonder how mcbrien feel now after letting her go...

EvieVance: Okay. It's been a few hours now. It's still not sunk in.

EvieVance: I know all the confetti and stuff was for me. I know, in my head, that I won it all. It just doesn't feel real yet.

EvieVance: I can't thank everyone enough. At the start of 2017, I thought I was out of the sport. @BenAtkins2 took a chance on me and... it's paid off. It's massively paid off.

EvieVance: 2018 started off slow and I was so nervous about how I could perform, about if I belonged in the sport. We fought to get in the chase, we fought to win it all... and here we are now.

EvieVance: Thank you @JBranch39 for sticking with me until the end. Hell of a crew chief and an even better person. I can't wait for our future together on and off the track!

EvieVance: I can't wait to go for another title in 2020. This team is incredible and mean the world to me. But right now, it's time to fucking celebrate like there is no tomorrow!!!!
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue May 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Las Vegas:
TsundereTomato: I was worried after round 3 if what we had going was starting to fade. To say that I'm upset, would be a lie though. Sure I wanted to win it, anybody would be crazy to say they wouldn't, but to have the year we had and fight it out with @EvieVance like that is all I could ever ask for.

TsundereTomato: If you ever asked me that in our 3rd year as a team that I would be partnered with one of the fastest teams in the field, win 6 races and end the season as the runner up, I would of said "Nani-Sore!? Immi Wakannai!"

TsundereTomato: Thank you to everyone that supported us all season long and congratulations to the future newly weds, @EvieVance and @JBranch39. If you were to look up perseverance, you two would be an example, If I were to finish second to anyone, I'd rather it be you. Well deserved title.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato Haha nerd, you didn't win.

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol try saying that in person when you're done bawling your eyes out.

JBranch39: Holy shit! Holy shit! HOLY SHIT! WHAT A DRIVER, WHAT A GIRL! SHE DID IT! Holy fucking hell, after all the shit we dealt with this season, I ran through every scenario that could of gone wrong and nothing did!

JBranch39: I turned down every interview and when that yellow came out at the end, I was so choked up that I couldn't manage to form a single word to say to them. @EvieVance, you are a hell of a girl. I couldn't be more proud to be on the box for you this season, the first two were unreal, this one will stick with me forever.

JBranch39: Thank you @BenAtkins2 for taking the risk. As a competitor, it's probably confusing for some to understand, but as a team owner you want all of your cars running well. It took us pretty much all season to figure it out, but when we did, she delivered.

JBranch39: I'll be on my way to trucks next season, but I'm double duty every weekend to coach this amazing woman. By the way, just to be sure, I proposed to her again on the stage. She told me "I already said yes before, you idiot." This off season is gonna be wild.

Last edited by wolfwg32 on Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Las Vegas:
JBranch39: Also I didn't forget #LittleEvieBaby HELL YEAH!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:03 pm

NottheBestLester: @TsundereTomato Sounds like a good idea. Not that I am not open to an extension from Kwik Fit, but just in case they do not wish to retain me. I'll stop by tomorrow morning.
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed May 16, 2018 1:35 am

Las Vegas:
TomDelgadoRacing: Congratulations to @EvieVance on becoming the 2019 Lowe's International Series champion! #STARSChase2019

TomDelgadoRacing: @RealTomDelgado finishes 13th in the Lowe's International Series points this season.

TomDelgadoRacing: Sadly, this was our last race for now, as @RealTomDelgado is headed to the broadcast booth, and we've decided not to field an entry going forward in order to avoid a conflict of interest.

RealTomDelgado: When next we meet, it'll be on TV in 2020, as the amazing Evie Vance begins her title defense. #FromTheGridToTheBooth <PIC of me in a suit holding a microphone>

RealTomDelgado: I dare say, I clean up pretty damn nicely. With that, off to the Bahamas.
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 am

Post Vegas:
WakaWaka09: Hey @JBranch39 how was the celebrations? You stay up the whole night?

JBranch39: @WakaWaka09 My god man, it had to have been 3:30 in the morning when Evie and I finally got back to the coach. So many people came by and congratulated her. I snuck a pic of her passed out on the couch, poor girl never even made it to the bed. <pic>

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 Maki did the same exact thing. 9/10 times this season she never made it to bed before conking out. So cute.

JBranch39: It just fucking dawned on me.... With that truck win at NH, I'm in the allstars campaign this season. And I'll be racing against the girl that just won the title... Oh fuck. @BenAtkins2 So you raced with Riko on the track this season.... How careful should I be?
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed May 16, 2018 4:39 am

Post Vegas:
BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 after i spun riko at motegi she made me sleep on the couch so GOOD LUCK
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 pm

RealTomDelgado: On the plane heading for the Bahamas, but first I gotta hammer out this article. Sitting here in coach typing away while my old bodyguards enjoy first class. My new life as a broadcast journalist starts now! <PIC>

RealTomDelgado: Also...I'm actually not quite done as a driver just yet. Remember when I won at Chicago? Yeah...I'm contractually obligated to participate in the All Star.

RealTomDelgado: I actually tried to get out of it, citing that I'm retired and have no more interest in competing...but STARS officials insisted on my participation and threatened to fine me all of the money if I didn't, so I don't have a choice. Even in retirement I can't stay out of trouble. Razz
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Fri May 18, 2018 12:07 pm

RacePursuit: @GMac12 reportedly having meetings with @BenAtkins2 discussing the future of the relationship between them in 2020

GMac12: Remember: the only thing for sure is nothing is for sure.
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri May 18, 2018 10:18 pm

JBranch39: @GMac12 what ever happens dude, know that you're still a good friend to me and Evie.

JBranch39: Speaking of Evie.. We're out in autoclub testing the new cars for the Allstars campaign. The LIS drivers are on track at the moment. Also I asked officials if I could include a special sticker for a certain somone. (She hasn't seen it yet, lol)
<Evie's Car>
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat May 19, 2018 1:40 am

EvieVance: @JBranch39 i thought it was unusual you blindfolded me when i was getting in my car wtf but omg i love it????

ICOBSports: ATK Motorsports have agreed contract renewals with champion Evie Vance and Daniel Leckliter but there has been no mention of Grant Macintosh or team owner Ben Atkins returning to the team yet. <link>

ICOBSports: McBrien Racing have yet to confirm anybody's return to the team, even Dia McBrien who finished 4th in the championship in 2019.
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat May 19, 2018 1:51 am

RealTomDelgado: Found a few Evie Vance fans here in the Bahamas! I just had to talk to them for a few mins. They love our 2019 champion! (Don't worry, they like me too) <PIC with a father & his two daughters, all in Evie Vance t-shirts & hats>
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat May 19, 2018 3:56 am

EvieVance: @RealTomDelgado omg those guys are amazing!!!!

ATKMotorsports: We're excited to announce Lucia Ohara as the driver of the #2 Red Bull Chevrolet in 2020! <link>

BARacing2: @ATKMotorsports excuse me that's ben atkins' car???? what happened to him???

ConnorSwift: is ben lowkey retiring without telling anyone???

BenAtkins2: @ConnorSwift ... that's not it exactly. Wink
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat May 19, 2018 5:14 am

JBranch39: Just wrapped up the KTTS winners side of testing. Cars are fast and have a lot of grip! I know when I missed Daytona in LIS i felt the lack of downforce and always seemed on edge. You can throw these cars in!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat May 19, 2018 10:18 pm

LAS Phoenix:
JBranch39: That was fun! I look forward to the next one, congrats @GMac12! @EvieVance Hopefully you'll qualify for the next one so we can race together <3

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 don't poke the bear

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato What!? I want to race against my future wife at some point before I move to LIS, that's atleast 1-2 years away, I don't want to wait that long.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Today at 3:50 am

BenAtkins2: So uh

BenAtkins2: Riko isnt racing in 2020

BenAtkins2: and uh

BenAtkins2: dont buy durex theyre shit

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 WHY IS SHE TRUSTING YOU TO BE A FATHER

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance I DON'T KNOW IM FUCKING FREAKING OUT?!?
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum