Twitter Thread

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 5:03 am

Indy:
WashiWashi69: WOW! Huge brawl in the pits! @JBranch39 just took down 3 members and the crew chief of Navea's team!

TsundereTomato: @WashiWashi69 Just caught the end of that as I pulled up in the pits... I didn't know who it was until I heard the 95 screwed over @EvieVance and figured it out right away.

WakaWaka09: My goodness, @JBranch39 always seems like he's level headed. I felt like I was watching the Incredible Hulk rip through an entire army. Think I know who's good side I need to stay on.

JBranch39: Fucking suspend me, I don't care. Goddamn slow ass cut her off and gave the W to @GMac12. AAAAA Congrats bud, but DAMMIT today was gonna be her day.

wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun May 13, 2018 5:13 am

Indianapolis:
IndyRacingFan18: evie vance got out of her car and just screamed "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" and ran off she's fucking pissed over that finish

IndyRacingFan18: OH SHIT SHE'S FULLY GOING FOR NEVEAH WE HAVE A FIGHT

ICOBSports: Sure win for Evie Vance squandered by Neveah Laughlin after Laughlin blocks Vance on the last lap while a lap down. Grant Macintosh passed by to get his fourth of the season. <link>

ICOBSports: Post-race scenes get ugly as Vance goes after Laughlin and it gets physical between the drivers and the crews. <link>

ICOBSports: Ben Atkins was having heavy talks with Frank McBrien, as McBrien runs the academy team that Laughlin is a part of. The two did not seem to agree, and the conversation got heated before Atkins walked away.

AtkinsSTARS2: okay so i'm at indy and i cant get video but ben and frank mcbrien are having a huge argument

AtkinsSTARS2: "It's not Neveah's fault that Evie couldn't make a simple pass!" frank kicking it off hard

AtkinsSTARS2: "How can she get by, Frank?!? Neveah is swerving all over the fucking track!" oh holy shit ben is getting mad

AtkinsSTARS2: OH MY GOD BEN "Your team would actually be winning races if you went for talent over the rich drivers, you know?" frank is stunned

AtkinsSTARS2: "i'm just going to walk off before i get even more mad. this is bullshit" and ben walks off... jfc that got exciting

EvieVance: Okay. I'm sorry to all my friends and fans that I let down today. But that was by far the angriest I've ever been during my life. And I get pretty angry.

EvieVance: I shouldn't have lashed out like I did, but I did, and I can't take it back. The pressure of going for a title got to me.

EvieVance: THAT BEING SAID... If the Laughlin family had an ounce of talent in them, this wouldn't have been an issue. Sadly, they have money and they get by with that. God bless the day they finally get off the fucking grid because they don't belong out there.

EvieVance: We'll fight at Chicago. We can still do this.

BenAtkins2: holy shit i've driven some bad cars but that honestly takes the cake. we missed the setup hard and we paid for it. last in chase standings now. work to do at chicago. let's get it.

BenAtkins2: sad that frank and i didn't see eye to eye about the situation but whatever. it's championship time and everyone is feeling under pressure.

BenAtkins2: just wish some rich kids didnt ruin the races all the time. Smile

ConnorSwift: i feel sick for evie that was fucking ridiculous. hope the 95 gets some punishment for that bs move... incredible
BJA95
Admin

View user profile http://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 6:56 am

Indianapolis:
No1SuperIdol: HOLY CRAP CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT! RT FallenAngelRiri: I was walking back and forth on pitroad because @YoYoYousoro was in contention and I couldn't sit still. @JBranch39 jumped off his box and made a B-line straight to Neveah's team the minute Evie lost the lead and started sucker punching dudes left and right. <video>

YoYoYousoro: @FallenAngelRiri Riko-chan you almost got dragged into that mess, are you okay?

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro yeah I managed to get back in time before they all started jumping each other.

QueenoftheMikans: @FallenAngelRiri Riko-chan you should of jumped in! You could of showed those dumb guys how to fight!

FallenAngelRiri: @QueenoftheMikans eh...... no, I was all set on that matter.

TsundereTomato: It's times like this, that I'm glad we finally could capitalize on that win and in. We ran okay, lost a lot of time pitting with the majority of the field. @EvieVance I know the frustration of having something taken away for no reason at all(last year). Keep fighting and remember someone's got your back now.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun May 13, 2018 2:42 pm

Pre-Chicago:
ICOBSports: Tense times in cut-off for round 3 as only race winners Nishikino and Macintosh are locked into the next round. Current #3 seed Dia McBrien can still finish last if things go wrong for her.
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Chicagoland:
ICOBSports: Delgado spoils the party for chase drivers after dominating an attrition filled Chicagoland race. <link>

ICOBSports: Carlisle, Minami, Starling and Atkins all eliminated after round 2 of the chase. <link>

ICOBSports: Honoka Kousaka okay after scary rollover accident in turn 3 <link>

BenAtkins2: Wasn't meant to be this year. We avoided all of the dumb accidents just to have another motor disappoint us. Story of our season.

BenAtkins2: Focus is now on getting @GMac12, @EvieVance or @DLeck6211 this championship. Hopefully we can still have an ATK Championship!

BradleyCarlisle: can't believe our title bid got ruined by a part-time driver turning their teammate in a straight line... braindead.

JensonRandallRacingNews: With Ruby McBrien missing this years chase, and with Atkins and Carlisle eliminated, only @GMac12 remains from the final four contenders last year.

JensonRandallRacingNews: ATK Motorsports still have 3 cars (Leckliter, Macintosh, Vance) in the title fight while McBrien still have two (McDowell, D. McBrien). Mach 5 (Swift), µ's (Nishikino) and GMR (Macena) all have a car a piece in the final eight.
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sun May 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Pre-Chicagoland:
RealTomDelgado: I said some bad things about Evie Vance a few weeks ago. She only went and kicked some ass & made me eat my words. Bravo, Evie. I'm impressed.

RealTomDelgado: See? I can be nice and give credit when it's warranted!

Chicagoland:
STARSinMotion (some random fan with an awesome handle): We'll never hear the end of this. Should have never let that has-been win. #TomDelgadoIsAFraud

STARSinMotion: <PIC> he looks like the cat that ate ALL the canaries. What a sad sight. I hope all the drivers beat him up after his last race. At least he had the decency to not go overboard in his celebrations.

TomDelgadoRacing: A win's a win! @RealTomDelgado wins at Chicagoland in an ugly, atrition-filled race.

RealTomDelgado: This gives me a chance to wear my winning face. Stole this one. <PIC>

RealTomDelgado: The thought occurred to me to disrobe entirely on top of my car, but nah, I'd rather only be responsible for personal disappointment, not for STARS losing their TV deal. Razz

RealTomDelgado: Yes, I know...I only won because everyone else fell by the boards. A win's a win, and at my age I'll take'em any way I can get'em.

RealTomDelgado: That said, I'm feeling nice tonight. Come to the pub tonight, all you can drink. I'm payin'!
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Rockingham:
TsundereTomato: The only uplifting thing about this race was that most of the other chasers around the cut-off had problems too. The bad part, Talladega is next. I don't want this team's efforts to fall to waste. 6 wins and not being able to go for a title because of someone else's stupidity shouldn't really be apart of this series.

JBranch39: Fight on and give her good cars. All I can do right now.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Pre-Rockingham:
RealTomDelgado: I've been given the okay to announce this. Heads up! 1/2

RealTomDelgado: I will be joining the radio and TV booths for the 2020 Lowe's International Series season, as well as select Truck Series events. Some races I'll be working the radio broadcast, others on TV. 2/2

Last edited by Magus978 on Sun May 13, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Rockingham:
BenAtkins2: HELL YEAH @GMac12!!! Have fun in the final 4 bud! Big W!

BenAtkins2: another engine failure might just neck myself at this point

EvieVance: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hate flat tires ;___;
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Talladega:
ICOBSports: Caution free Talladega event sees Carlisle on top <link>

ICOBSports: Vance, Nishikino and McBrien capitalise on poor finishes of competitors to boost their final four chances. <link>

EvieVance: What a car!!! Sadly we couldn't get the win since passing the leader was hard today, but P3 is immense at this stage of things! Final four suddenly looking real good!

DiaMcBrien: I honestly thought we had the win at the end, but second place is fine. Need to use this momentum to make the final four now.

MacNCheese: why didn't carlisle just let mcbrien by to get her into the final four wtf

BradleyCarlisle: @MacNCheese i want wins too bud!!!
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Talladega:
TsundereTomato: We survived, our points look okay to make it. Two more to go.

JBranch39: Solid finish, points look okay. I know I already proposed before Vegas or even winning the championship. It was kind of an impulse "pull the trigger" moment, when I was scared if we weren't going to make it there. I'm going to make sure we do and I want her to hoist the trophy over that little body of hers.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato I loooooooove you my tomato!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Dega:
WakaWaka09: So in the words of @Yuzuki13, You're a lolicon @JBranch39 WOOO!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Talladega:
EvieVance: @JBranch39 OFC WE'RE GOING TO MAKE VEGAS?!? WTF HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE IN YA GIRL YOU FUCK???
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Talladega:
JBranch39: @EvieVance I do have confidence in you. I lost confidence in myself to give you good cars, your sheer will to win it all has been the difference. I've been useless to you and I can't make it better next year because I'm going to start racing.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Sun May 13, 2018 11:38 pm

GMac12: Maybe a third wedding in the not too distant future? @DiaMcBrien <pic of Dia McBrien opposite of Grant at a nice restaurant>
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:44 pm

JBranch39: @BenAtkins2 @Gmac12 @EvieVance @RikoVanceModelling @DiaMcBrien TRIPLE WEDDING, LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 @BenAtkins2 @Gmac12 @EvieVance @RikoVanceModelling @DiaMcBrien Our family's cottage still has plenty of room.... Anyone else getting married?

WashiWashi69: @TsundereTomato Of course! Me and @AyaseEli

AyaseEli: @WashiWashi69 Nozomi how many times do I have to tell you? It's not possible for us too.

WashiWashi69: @AyaseEli but Nicochi and Maki did it...

AyaseEli: @WashiWashi69 Money
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:49 pm

NottheBestLester: @JBranch39 WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE???

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester I'm waiting~ <pic of her bare ring finger>

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman HMMMMMMMMMM.
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:53 pm

TsundereTomato: @NottheBestLester Do it
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Mon May 14, 2018 12:05 am

NottheBestLester: I somehow didn't pass out, but we were both in tears after I asked. @OceanWoman SAID YES!!! <pic of me on one knee holding out a ring, another of her crying and hugging me>
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Mon May 14, 2018 1:37 am

ChiyoJPN: NOZAKI KUN SAID YES!!!!!

ChiyoJPN: HE SAID YES HE ACTUALLY SAID YES

ChiyoJPN: HE SAID I COULD HELP WITH HIS MANGA FOUR TIMES A WEEK INSTEAD OF THREE!!!!
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 am

JBranch39: @ChiyoJPN The sequence of that was kinda depressing. And here I thought it was going to be the 5th marriage announcement.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Mon May 14, 2018 2:06 am

TsundereTomato: @NotTheBestLester You know... now that you're joining the µ's family, I've been considering bringing the 3 car full time.... Wink Stop by our shop some day and talk to @WashiWashi69
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Mon May 14, 2018 2:07 am

RealTomDelgado: Marriages everywhere! Guess I gotta get to work on getting those gifts in the mail.
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 am

GMac12: Lookie here! She said yes! <pic of Dia with a ring on her finger>

GMac12: Couldn't have done it without a little help... @GanbaMcBrien <pic of Ruby in a suit holding the ring box>
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Mon May 14, 2018 3:41 pm

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato so..... that cottage?

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 yup.... I'll get it ready.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum