Twitter Thread

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by wolfwg32 on Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Sillyseason:
ICOBSports: The popular Winter season series "Lowes' Allstars" will make it's return in 2019 for the third consecutive season. This time around, chevrolet has opted of series sponsorship, which means that manufactures are free to bring a Spec car. Each car must equal out, so if one body has significant aero or weight advantages they will be offset with BOPs to equal out the field.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Silly Season:
InsideTheFlag: CONFIRMED: @RealTomDelgado will retire at the end of the season. He cited his season-long unpopularity with the fans as his main reason.

TomDelgadoRacing: After a tough start to the 2019 chase, @RealTomDelgado has announced that he will retire at the end of the season.

RealTomDelgado: I've been considering this from the first race of the season. The moment I walked out during those driver introductions and got booed ON MY OWN HOME TURF, it's been leading up to this. 1/3

RealTomDelgado: Tonight's boos were the final straw. None of us are emotionless cyborgs out there. The drivers have feelings too. 2/3

RealTomDelgado: I can safely say that after the finale, it'll be a very long time before you see Tom Delgado at a racetrack again, and I think we can all agree that it's for the best. If you didn't boo me and showed me the respect that I feel all people should be granted, thank you & I will show you the same respect you've shown me. If you were among the boo-birds, you can stick it. -END-
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:24 pm

Atlanta:
TsundereTomato: YESSSSSS!!! WHAT A CAR, WHAT A TEAM! ROUND 2 HERE WE COME BABY! Oh my god @EvieVance I had so much fun racing with you. Your win is coming and I'm pulling for you to make it into round 2!

JBranch39: It's not P1, but damn @EvieVance got out of the car and greeted me with a huge smile. It took my surprise that's for sure. I said we're done messing around and today she showed them that she is here to race.

No1SuperIdol: Maki~Maki~Maaaa!!!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:31 pm

Atlanta:
EvieVance: P2 is probably going to be enough to carry us to round 2 but hopefully our win comes next week!!!

EvieVance: @TsundereTomato Thanks Maki! You've been kicking ass this year!

EvieVance: @JBranch39 well of course! it's a good start to our chase!

BenAtkins2: had a hell of a car on the long run but our short run pace was way off... still the whole race went green so it played out well for us! on to NJ!

New Jersey:
ICOBSports: Watch the insane post-race crash that sent @RealTomDelgado on his roof in turn 2! <video>

BenAtkins2: Never seen a car flip AFTER the race... what's the point of making it a whole race with 1 caution then tearing up cars after the race is done?

BenAtkins2: Anyway... we're locked into the next round on points, so we can relax a little bit next week. Here's to helping @GMac12 and @EvieVance next race!

EvieVance: damn just was not our night. P38 puts a little bit of pressure on but i'm confident we'll knock it out of the park!
BJA95
Admin

View user profile http://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:51 pm

New Jersey:
RealTomDelgado: On my roof and my chase essentially over. Did you people enjoy it? Based on the cheering when I went flying, you did. Good.

TrackSpotterTV: @RealTomDelgado has lost it. He just chased a fan into the parking lot after the fan shouted "too bad you weren't injured" after his flip today.
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri May 11, 2018 12:19 am

Grand Detour:
TsundereTomato: #5 ARE YOU KIDDING!? I want to cry, I can't even describe how happy I am to be on this team. Everyone is in great spirits, but we still have to make it to Vegas first. #Round2 #µ'sicontheRise

No1SuperIdol: You ever just want to Marry the same person twice? @TsundereTomato I'm so proud of my tomato Maki-chan. Big µ's party tonight!

JBranch39: Can't even begin to describe the swing of joy to disappointment, despair and then relief. We'll keep working on it. I refuse to let her down.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri May 11, 2018 12:23 am

Grand Detour:
ICOBSports: Strickland, Delgado, Andou and Conway first four eliminated from the chase. <link>

ICOBSports: Atkins goes on an expletive ridden rant after ATK-Chevrolet motors prove troublesome as himself, Evie Vance and Grant Macintosh all experience failures during the race. <link>

CaitlinConway: cant believe we're out even though ATK were fuckin exploding despite having two drivers on the bubble

EvieVance: @CaitlinConway you still literally only have 1 top 10 this season. you're delusional if you think you deserve to fight for a championship. at least ATK have actually done shit this season unlike you

EvieVance: felt my heart sink when the engine went. thankfully we did enough at atlanta and new jersey to advance! onto LORP and round 2

BenAtkins2: Less than impressed that our engines decided to prove faulty at such a crucial time. However, all four of us move onto round 2 so hopefully our equipment will be up to scratch in the next round!

RikoVanceModelling: Even after you get mad, you still have a heart of gold @BenAtkins2! <pic of Atkins hugging Misaki Andou after she missed the chase>

BenAtkins2: @RikoVanceModelling Seeing Misaki in tears pulled on my heartstrings... Sad

Andou: We're out, but I'll still do my best for everyone... because I have to! It's not like I want to impress everyone or anything... Don't get the wrong idea, buster!

ConnorSwift: @BenAtkins2 what were you saying about first round, bud?

BenAtkins2: @ConnorSwift NGL I'm kinda glad to see you picked up the pace! Razz

ConnorSwift: @BenAtkins2 drinks to celebrate? i'm ready now with gracie if you and riko wanna head down?

BenAtkins2: @ConnorSwift Sure! We'll come meet up with you.

BenAtkins2: We talked it out and Connor knows me. He knows I'm hotheaded and say stuff I don't mean, so our friendship is still very good! RT @ATKMotorsportsRacer: @BenAtkins2 i thougt u and connor weren't friends anymore since u were mad at him???
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri May 11, 2018 2:44 am

Grand Detour:
TomDelgadoRacing: Our chase ends in round 1 as @RealTomDelgado is eliminated.

RealTomDelgado: Shout-out to my private security for being a bunch of Dikembe Mutombos and blocking all the stuff that was thrown at me today. As a reward, I'm taking you guys to the Bahamas with me in a few weeks when all this is mercifully over.

RealTomDelgado: Hope Maki gets that championship. She's been the best all season IMO.

RealTomDelgado: As for me, I'm in auto-pilot now. Ready for all of this to be over and to be away from these ungrateful "fans".
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri May 11, 2018 4:42 am

Silly Season:
ICOBSports: Atkins is apparently really eager to make Ichigaya Racing a part of the ATK Motorsports family, but allegedly only want to retain the driving services of Misaki Andou from that team.

ICOBSports: Atkins also interested in bringing Yuuji Kazami, also known as 9029, up to LIS competition, as he has been a hit in the truck series so far this season.

ICOBSports: Lacey Starling is currently being scouted by other teams after she has been putting in incredible performances for Jenkins Performance, and has handily beaten Mac Hanley in the team fight.

ICOBSports: McBrien Racing could allegedly be parting ways with one of their main drivers at the end of the season. Whisperings say Bradley Carlisle could be out of the door, but Dia McBrien is also rumored to be looking at other opportunities.

Post Grand Detour:
BenAtkins2: FELLAS

BenAtkins2: SHE SAID YES! <pic of Riko and engagement ring>

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 did you wait for her to have her first flip in a stock car to pop the question?

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance ... yes

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance I would have done it at Vegas anyway but she needed some cheering up so I figured I'd go for it now!

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance Now then, sis, when is Thanksgiving again?

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 oh fuck off
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Fri May 11, 2018 8:21 am

NottheBestLester: Congratulations @OceanWoman I am raising your breast grade from a B to a B+, thank you and have a great day

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester omg I could murder you right now

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman but thats messy and expensive probably so what about no
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri May 11, 2018 12:51 pm

post grand detour:
@JBranch39: @EvieVance, ya when's thanksgiving dinner? Looking forward to dinner with future bro and sis-inlaw.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri May 11, 2018 3:37 pm

RealTomDelgado: Just saw this now, but congrats @BenAtkins2 & @RikoVanceModeling on their engagement. Gift's in the mail. You people who say I'm cruel and heartless can sit down now.
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri May 11, 2018 7:17 pm

TsundereTomato: @BenAtkins2 @RikoVanceModelling Congratulations you two! @No1SuperIdol and I have been waiting forever to see if you were gonna pop the question. Take the trip to Japan and stop by my Family's cottage. We'll throw a big party for you two!

FallenAngelRiri: darn, I kinda knew those two would hitch it off. @YoYoYousoro I could use your energetic personality right now.

JBranch39: <Pic of me and @BenAtkins2 celebrating at the bar> Bachelor no more! Congrats buddy!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Fri May 11, 2018 7:57 pm

NottheBestLester: I am elated beyond words, congratulations to @BenAtkins2 and @RikoVanceModeling!!!
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat May 12, 2018 12:59 am

LORP:
ICOBSports: Evie Vance didn't hold back in her interview, slating Tom Delgado for his "braindead driving" during the course of the race. <link>

ICOBSports: Maki Nishikino's great form continues as she wins her third of the first four chase races, locking herself into round 3 of the chase for the first time in her career. <link>

ICOBSports: Early problems set back McDowell and Minami as they suffer from crashes and mechanical issues during the race. <link>

BenAtkins2: Good job @TsundereTomato! You're killing it at the moment!

EvieVance: can't do anything when some washed up guy races you hard for 20th place with 80 laps to go. gave me a tire rub and basically ruined our day. no wonder the fans always throw shit at him.

EvieVance: next time i get booed i'll announce my retirement too! that'll show them!
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat May 12, 2018 2:34 am

LORP - Reader Discretion Advised:
RealTomDelgado: @EvieVance Aww, did I upset you? You wanna go and make it personal? I can play that game too, you little brat. Your tough girl act is about as stale as I am. At least I know when it's time to stop. Take the silver spoon out of your ass and stop expecting people to lay down and die for you, because it ain't gonna fucking happen.

RealTomDelgado: Anyone else wanna take liberties with me while I'm getting drunk or are we good? I'm not hard to find. Just a warning, I get pretty violent when I'm drinking.
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Sat May 12, 2018 3:05 am

NottheBestLester: @RealTomDelgado wants to talk about tough acts? That's hilarious.
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat May 12, 2018 3:05 am

LORP LOL FAKE RACECARS, SUPER ANGARY:
JBranch39: @RealTomDelgado Did grumpy old man lose his pacifier and mistake it for a beer bottle? Piss off you drunk loser. The rest of us have work to do and try not to make an ass out of ourselves day by day, second by second. Leave Evie out of this, you drove around WORSE than a chicken running around with it's head cut off.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Sat May 12, 2018 3:11 am

LORP:
GMac12: The way people have been handling themselves lately's fucking appalling. Own your mistakes and don't talk like a hardass on social media to try and deflect from your screw-ups. I own up to Martinsville, @RealTomDelgado needs to own up to his mistakes tonight.

GMac12: STARS needs a serious look into the driving standards and the behavior on social media, it's gotten ridiculous lately. We got people nearly killing each other on track, and then acting like high schoolers on social media afterwards. Ridiculous.

SpeedDemonMcDowell: What a miserable day! First we have a bad race, NOW MY MELON-PAN GOT SNATCHED BY THAT CURSED MUTT AGAIN! <pic of dog eating Sadie's melon-pan>
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat May 12, 2018 3:31 am

LORP:
TsundereTomato: This round ended our chance last season, tonight, we made sure it wasn't going to happen again. I have to keep telling myself to save the tears for Vegas. Tonight, last week and Atlanta it's been really hard. I never dreamed of any of this. Meeting such great friends, winning Love Live!, getting our first win last season, winning 6 races this season and Marrying @No1SuperIdol. It's been alot to take in, but I want the moment to be perfect, like that day µ's won Love Live! #µ'sicontherise #Round3bound

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato haha nerd Razz

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol you tweet that, but you're next to me bawling your eyes out, you little goof. Razz

WashiWashi69: You know @TsundereTomato, it's okay to let it out if you want. We're all so proud of you.

AyaseEli: @TsundereTomato Harasho!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat May 12, 2018 4:22 am

LORP:
EvieVance: @RealTomDelgado I can't believe you just called me out for trying to be a tough person when you literally just did that in your tweet. I can't tell if you need those adult diapers now because of how old you are or if it's because you're just a giant fucking baby. Either way, time to go to the home, old man, because you need someone to give you some warm milk and put you to nap time.

ConnorSwift: @EvieVance HOLY SHIT LMAO

MacNCheese: @EvieVance jesus fucking christ evie

EvieVance: @JBranch39 Didn't you hear the news? It's just hard racing if you give someone a tire rub and ruin their race. We had a bullet out there and now we might not have a shot at round 3. Incredible.

EvieVance: As much as I shit on him, @JBranch39 was the first guy to come to my defence there, and even if I'm horrific at showing it, I do appreciate him a whole lot. A lot LOT more than I let on. Maybe winning the title wouldn't be so bad, y'know?

EvieVance: @GMac12 I'll happily admit that I'm an aggressive short person that sometimes needs a leash for my own sake. I was just mad and saw that shit from him and I'm not gonna take it.

BenAtkins2: Nope. Not commenting on it. Don't need to. RT @ATK1-2-10-12Fan @BenAtkins2 statement on evie vs tom soon????
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat May 12, 2018 4:40 am

Post LORP:
JBranch39: So uhhhh..... I sat down with @EvieVance after the storm of angry tweets.... and somehow ended up doing this <Pic of me proposing to Evie> (She said yes)

TsundereTomato: @WashiWashi69 I KNEW IT!

WashiWashi69: She called it......
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat May 12, 2018 4:41 am

Post LORP:
EvieVance: @RikoVanceModelling my weddings going to be better than urs lmao

RikoVanceModelling: @EvieVance UH NO?????? MINE IS GOING TO BE THE BEST

BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 congrats bud! can't believe you like pain that much
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sat May 12, 2018 4:45 am

JBranch39: @BenAtkins2 @EvieVance @RikoVanceModelling Double wedding, LET'S GOOOOOOO
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun May 13, 2018 2:53 am

ICOBSports: Matilda Dillinger has announced that she will run IMSA for Glover Brown Racing in 2020 after "the worst year in her racing career". <link>

BenAtkins2: @TillieDillieRacing Shame to see things at TDR didn't go well, but hopefully you have a good tenure in IMSA! I'm sure you'll kill it there!

TillieDillieRacing: @BenAtkins2 Thanks! Sucks this year went the way it did but it can only go up from here!
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next