Twitter Thread

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by BJA95 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 pm

BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 shes fuckin crazy for you bro she just doesnt do positive emotions you know?

EvieVance: @JBranch39 i was on radioactive a lot tho lmao now take a bath in a pool of acid you fuck
BJA95
Admin

View user profile http://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 pm

NottheBestLester: @DiaMcBrien It's this weird little thing, I dunno how to describe it, could be what normies call love. I thought I felt it once.

NottheBestLester ok me now is not the time to emopost jfc
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:27 pm

TsundereTomato: @NottheBestLester Listen, I think it's safe to say, we all went a little wild. @OceanWoman does not hold her Alcohol well and we all feel bad for encouraging her to drink more than she should of. Please do not let this ruin your relationship. She feels awful about what happened and doesn't want to see you be like this.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:30 pm

BenAtkins2: @NottheBestLester if me and riko were to break up over all the dumb shit we do between each other then we would have broken up about 20 times over now... come on bro, im sure she feels awful about it

JonBeaufort: i bet sonoda told casey that he finished 2nd too many times and he sucks LMAO
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 pm

JBranch39: @JonBeaufort LOL
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:35 pm

NottheBestLester: @TsundereTomato I get that, but we mutually agreed to take a break for the time being. I flew off the rails when I found out, yes, but it hurt me to see what happened and I know there's the potential for it to happen again.

NottheBestLester: I don't want to restrict her from having a good time with the rest of you gals. You shouldn't feel bad for letting her be her and it's my fault that I handled it so angrily.

NottheBestLester: @BenAtkins2 I'm sure she does, but she aired out some things that made it clear to me that she wasn't happy and couldn't bring herself to tell me when sober. It'd only get worse over time had nothing been said.

NottheBestLester: @JonBeaufort NANI
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:50 pm

NottheBestLester: Happy birthday @YoYoYousoro! I hope you set sail on a fantastic day! Enjoy it; just don't enjoy it too much!

NottheBestLester: Yes, it is legal for me to do this in the States now. Has been for nearly two weeks. <pic of Lester holding a glass of champagne>
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:13 am

JBranch39: Out at Buffalo Wild Wings with @BenAtkins2 @RikoVanceModelling @FallenAngelRiri @EvieVance celebrating @YoYoYousoro! Happy Birthday You! One more thing to add: I had to bail on the hot wing challenge and Evie is just killing it! Yo Riko V., what kind of machine is your little sister? I'm impressed.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:16 am

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch39 she's always been courageous! how do you think she got her start in the LIS series when she was still 19? she's a risktaker!

EvieVance: @JBranch39 it was tasty as hell, you should have tried!!!!

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance you forgot to insult him.

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 im in a good mood tho Smile
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:22 am

JBranch39: @RikoVanceModelling and here I am 26 and just able to get into a part-time truck ride because @BenAtkins2 is tired of me yelling at him to go faster Laughing

WakaWaka09: @JBranch39 in other words he's deploying the boi?

JBranch39: @WakaWaka09 I'm never showing you memes again. On a side note, It was cool to see #LittleEvieBaby having a fun time for once. I think we're breaking our social barrier one step at a time. And yes I'm starting that hashtag.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:25 am

EvieVance: i had a ton of fun tonight! thank you everyone for such a nice night out! happy birthday again @YoYoYousoro!

RikoVanceModelling: @JBranch39 he did the same for me too lol i'm about to hit 24 and i've made like... maybe 10 truck starts? she outdone me, for sure

EvieVance: @RikoVanceModelling yeah but you decided to be pretty for a living!

RikoVanceModelling: @EvieVance you could have done that too! you're pretty as well!

EvieVance: @RikoVanceModelling nada. i'm too short. >:[
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:37 am

TsundereTomato: @WashiWashi69 Are you seeing what I'm seeing? I told you it wouldn't be long.

WashiWashi69: @TsundereTomato I've predicted our fortunes how many times? This is one I haven't been foretold about and you're prediction is starting to look spot on. Well done Maki-Chan.

TsundereTomato: @WashiWashi69 To be fair I had @YoYoYousoro do some reconnaissance on those two while they celebrated her birthday.

YoYoYousoro: @TsundereTomato Hey birthday or not, @FallenAngelRiri has been really close to me these past few days and I'm not complaining one bit. Always happy to help you out Maki.

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro Consider it as a reward, You-chan! Our time apart has been beneficial for both of us and it's nice to be back with you again.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 pm

JBranch39: Uhhhh I'm concerned... @BenAtkins2 just came up to me this morning, patted my shoulder and said, good luck pal. Anyone hear anything as of late?

WashiWashi69: @JBranch39 hmm being PR for ยต's autosport I hear a lot inside takes from other teams (some are some good friends of mine), but I haven't seen anything as of late. Maybe you're getting fired Laughing

JBranch39: @WashiWashi69 Doubt
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:05 pm

ATKRacing: Ben Atkins to pair up with Japanese youngster Arisa Ichigaya as she will become the first female crew chief to join ATK Racing on the LIS side! Congratulations @ArisaNyanBonsai!

ATKRacing: Of course, @JBranch39 will not be leaving the team! He will be pairing up with @EvieVance for the 2019 season and beyond!

BenAtkins2: Happy to have @ArisaNyanBonsai calling the shots for me in 2019! She did a few races with Riko in the Trucks last year and we heard nothing but good things about her!

BenAtkins2: Also, how could I not pair @EvieVance with @JBranch39 after their excellent chemistry has become apparent! Wink

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 can i have gareth back he was cool

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance gareth went to the #13 car so no

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 fuck
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:08 pm

JBranch39: @BenAtkins2 Excuse you?
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:25 pm

BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 you're excused

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 NO I AGREE WITH @JBRANCH39 HERE. EXCUSE YOU?

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance YOU'RE EXCUSED TOO
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:31 pm

JBranch39: @BenAtkins2 Seriously, I was hyped for chasing a 3rd title with you? Why?

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 From a business standpoint I can see what he's thinking. Eventually when you make it to international level, he would have to deal with a new CC at some point anyway. Now he's giving himself time to get adjusted to how he's going to communicate with a new member, now rather then 2 or so seasons down the road.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato Easy for you to say, Ms. Umi Sonoda clone army running all of your teams pit crew.

TsundereTomato: @JBranch39 Clones? I don't think you understand, Umi moves so fast it looks like she's in multiple places at once.

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato what kind of anime ass BS excuse is that?
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 pm

GMac12: I've completely lost the plot here, the fuck is even goin' on anymore?
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:34 pm

FallenAngelRiri: @GMac12 if I had to make an educated guess... @BenAtkins2 is pairing @JBranch39 with @EvieVance as her crew chief and maybe trying to push the "life partner" button too?
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:36 pm

BenAtkins2: @JBranch39 You'll get the opportunity to get Evie her first title, though! Likewise, I'll be working with Arisa to earn her first title as a crew chief.

ArisaNyanBonsai: @JBranch39 Hey! I don't care if you want my job or not, but.... okay I worked hard for this! It's not like I wanted this opportunity or anything...

BenAtkins2: @ArisaNyanBonsai no dont do your tsundere part with him he'll fall in love with you

ArisaNyanBonsai: @BenAtkins2 ... Gross. Neutral
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 pm

GMac12: I wish I had a cool crew chief like all y'all... Maybe I'll give this girl Kokoro a call! She's a hoot!
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 pm

EvieVance: @FallenAngelRiri LIFE PARTNER?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK???????

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance no riko s is wrong this is a business call thats all......

BenAtkins2: @FallenAngelRiri riko what the fuck

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins2 heheheheh. Twisted Evil
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 pm

FallenAngelRiri DM to: @BenAtkins2 Sooooo Your Riko and I are in on those two, because Maki wanted You-chan to check on them (She's shipping them? I guess you could say). You asked me out on her birthday and said those two were coming along. I told Riko all about the whole thing, she agreed because she wants her little sister happy. I didn't tell you this btw.

JBranch39: @BenAtkins2 Who says I like Tsunderes? It's not like you see me obsessing over @TsundereTomato or anything do you? If I did like Tsunderes that would imply that I would like Evie............... Oh..........
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:44 pm

BWardRacer: @TsundereTomato Happy birthday.

DolphinMatsuura: @TsundereTomato Happy birthday.
BWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:46 pm

BenAtkins2 DM to: @FallenAngelRiri My Riko just filled me in. Trust me, I know full well what I'm doing here. Was just hoping my cover wasn't blown. Wink

EvieVance: @JBranch39 hey instead of liking tsunderes why don't you just die to death already

ArisaNyanBonsai: @EvieVance You sound like an interesting person. Feel free to visit my family's pawn shop at some point. My friend Kasumi might be there, and she's a little overbearing but... she's... not that bad.

ArisaNyanBonsai: Can't believe I actually typed that....
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum