Twitter Thread

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by BJA95 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 am

RikoVanceModelling: @FallenAngelRiri that's really nice of you! i'll definitely have to take you up on that!
BJA95
Admin

View user profile http://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 am

OceanWoman: What a great Valentine's Day with someone very special. Couldn't have gone any better!!! <3

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman glad to hear this! You two are adorable together! #otp

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester uhhh thank you

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman You're welcome! Smile

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester Wishing you the best of luck trying to find someone, might take the time until you win a race lol owned rt

*Several hours later*

NottheBestLester: Shoutout to DJ Khaled for helping me find the key to success. <pics of dinner receipts, chocolates and Umi sleeping peacefully>

NottheBestLester: Let's just say some Akon music was involved in our evening. Wink
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:12 am

BenAtkins2: @NottheBestLester TIL that Riko likes Akon too... funny how that works, right?

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins2 @NottheBestLester what why is it relevant that i like akon???

EvieVance: @RikoVanceModelling Riko.

RikoVanceModelling: @EvieVance what???? i dont get it. casey says his gf likes akon and now ben is saying i like akon and his music was involved in somethohmygodigetwhathessaying

BenAtkins2: @RikoVanceModelling LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:07 pm

NottheBestLester: @RikoVanceModeling LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:08 pm

TsundereTomato: So Nico and I have been enjoying some time alone for once. Good to know everyone back at the shop was able to take charge for the week and let us have some personal time together.

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato easy for you to say, it still feels like a business trip, are we seriously spending this whole week with the Ohara family?

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol You make it sound like it's a bad thing, I have yet to see you do anything other than drink all day and relax next to their pool (Also Papa, our pool could have been bigger honestly)

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato yeah yeah whatever. At least it's good alcohol. I've lost track of all the drunk s*x we've had since we arrived yesterday.

FallenAngelRiri: @TsundereTomato @No1SuperIdol Oh my... you sure that's okay twitter material to talk about you two? AND YOU'VE ONLY BEEN THERE ONE WHOLE DAY!?

YoYoYousoro: @FallenAngelRiri So Riko, Want to go to Italy?

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro ........
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:39 am

wolfwg32 wrote:No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato yeah yeah whatever. At least it's good alcohol. I've lost track of all the drunk s*x we've had since we arrived yesterday.[/url]

NottheBestLester: @No1SuperIdol WOAH WOAH WOAH WAY TOO MUCH INFO RIGHT THERE LADIES IMMA HAVE TO REPORT YOU TO THE umi and I may have had a sexual excursion on Valentine's Day Razz

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester We weren't drunk like those other two... hey what the hell WHY THE F**K ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS ON HERE...?!

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman HAHA OMFG BABE LMAOOOOOOOO
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:13 am

No1SuperIdol: @OceanWoman Yeah but drunk is the best kind. It's way more wild than that lame sober shit.

TsundereTomato: @OceanWoman Umi please, it takes an intellect to understand our relationship. I mean we did get married off a drunk proposal after all.

WashiWashi69: .@No1SuperIdol @TsundereTomato It's over folks, they agreed on something. Nice knowing you all.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 am

OceanWoman: @No1SuperIdol @TsundereTomato Well it's not quite as simple in my case, I don't want my life to change because of this rock-for-brains doing something really stupid..

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman Umi I would never do something like that to you... I know how much we both have going right now and I'm not that stupid I swear on my life

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester shut up nerd win a race and then make promises

NottheBestLester: >mfw <link>

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester also good luck in seeing me in any of those skimpy skirts the rest of our group wears...

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman I never said a word about it... wtf I mean sure whatever I wouldn't really care, you're part of a team of performers. You're beautiful regardless.

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester thirsty bish *Seinfeld theme plays*
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:43 am

SHINYMari: It's getting a little spicyyyyyyyyyyy here with @No1SuperIdol @TsundereTomato <pic of Nico and Maki kissing>

Zuramaru: I suggested maybe Ruby and I could go to Italy sometime, and Ruby just started screaming zura

LadyYohane00: The devilish love between @No1SuperIdol and @TsundereTomato is an all too common display of lust! Their descent will only continue from here.. #LittolDemons

Zuramaru: Would you go to Italy with me Yoshiko-Chan?

LadyYohane00: ...uehhh?
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:46 am

YoYoYousoro: So uhhh @FallenAngelRiri...... Italy?

FallenAngelRiri: @YoYoYousoro Excuse me for saying this, but you are REALLLLYYY thirsty right now.

WakaWaka09: @FallenAngelRiri yeah I would have to agree on that. Ever since Mrs. Nishikino and Yazawa left, You has been acting really lustful.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:05 am

NottheBestLester: @YoYoYousoro Awww... you'll find somebody, you're a great gal...
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:11 am

BenAtkins2: why is twitter so sexual at the moment

BenAtkins2: fuck it may as well join in

BenAtkins2: @RikoVanceModelling has seen my peepee

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins2 you're a moron

EvieVance: @RikoVanceModelling i cant believe you saw his peepee you sick fuck
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:12 am

NottheBestLester: @BenAtkins2 I don't think I've laughed harder at a tweet in months omfg

NottheBestLester: But yeah Umi might have seen mine too

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester Even that finished second...

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman that just means I've got durability, from what I recall you finished second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth... need I go on? Wink

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester seems like thats the only time it counts to be second

OceanWoman: @NottheBestLester ...not saying I don't like that whole finishing plenty of times part ehehe~
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:04 pm

TsundereTomato: So @No1SuperIdol told me I should move @WakaWaka09 to International. I have a deal with McBrien that I wouldn't run 3 full time teams (even though the 3 is racing full time, with 3 different people). @GanbaMcbrien can we work something out?
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:06 pm

GanbaMcBrien: @TsundereTomato dad said to run as many cars as you want hes not ur boss

GanbaMcBrien: @TsundereTomato he really wants to sign this devilishly delightful driver person tho
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 am

SadieMcDevil: Nyahahaha! This'll teach @GamerGab a lesson! *pic of Sadie with a water gun*

SadieMcDevil: Sad *pic of Sadie with a big bruise on her forehead*
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:26 am

ICOBSports: Interview with Ben Atkins live - "I've changed ever since I met Riko." <link>

ICOBSports: "I use to be a fairly emotionless person but now everything I do, I'm doing it for her."

ICOBSports: "After my bad 2017, I was so dejected. I was ready to quit. She kept me going. She gave me the faith I needed to believe in myself and I'm ready for 2018 now."

ICOBSports: "ATK Racing has everything they need to do well this year. Daniel and Evie are fantastic additions to the team and they've settled in really well. I'm glad to have great people like those two and Grant around."

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins2 awwwwwwwwwwh you're soft on the inside really ^_^

BenAtkins2: @RikoVanceModelling im most definitely not soft when im inside you

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins2 i cant believe you ruined the moment
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:44 am

No1SuperIdol: @RikoVanceModelling It's okay, if you need some feminine "variety" sometime, feel free to hit me up. Wink

TsundereTomato: @No1SuperIdol @RikoVanceModelling OH MY GOD! She's drunk! I'm so sorry! I tried to take her phone away but it was too late.

FallenAngelRiri: The week is almost over and @YoYoYousoro still wants to go to Italy. It's Friday, Maki and Nico are returning Sunday and she still wants to go. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss @QueenoftheMikans constantly bugging me to watch more variations of "steamed hams."

QueenoftheMikans: @FallenAngelRiri Stop lying to yourself Riko-chan, you love those videos Razz
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:45 am

BenAtkins2: @No1SuperIdol stay away from my girl you washboard chested fuck
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:50 am

No1SuperIdol: @BenAtkins2 I'm going to do what I damn well please binch! I'm the mothafuckin Number 1 Super Idol in the World! #NicoNicoGoFuckYourself

TsundereTomato: She just stood up in front of the Oharas and dramatically tweeted that out. <video>
@SHINYMari I am so sorry for her behavior.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 am

BenAtkins2: @No1SuperIdol i will fuck maki if you steal my girl
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:51 am

TsundereTomato: Okay now she is literally trying to stab her phone with a knife... Why did I marry this nerd again?
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:52 am

SHINYMari: @No1SuperIdol is one FIESTY bella! Papa nearly called security on her, thankfully I know how to talk him down. @TsundereTomato, maybe you should get a baby carrier so you can restrain her!
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:54 am

TsundereTomato: @SHINYMari I didn't want to go to that extreme.. I took her phone away, she passed out shortly after anyway.
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:52 am

NottheBestLester: can i jump off a bridge yet? really tempted to email the front office and legit ask if its okay to off myself yet
ElectricWolf71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum