Twitter Thread

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter Thread

Post by BJA95 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:44 am

RikoVanceModelling: @LadyYohane00 Your mother is a lovely person, Yoshiko! ^_^

GanbaMcBrien: yoshiko,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, might be dead,,,,,,,,,,,,, ohhhhhhhhhh HECK m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuckin DEAD
BJA95
Admin

View user profile http://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:48 am

GanbaMcBrien: oh heck i said the fuck word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh hecking heck,,,,,,,,,,, hEEEEEECK
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:49 am

RacePursuit: Reports of @GanbaMcBrien suffering an assault in her home from her sister @DiaMcBrien, toaster possibly involved! #RacePersuitVERIFIED
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:51 am

GanbaMcBrien: dia not the toa,ster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ow,,,,, this hurt,,,,,,,,, ow,,,,,,, heck,,,, heCK,

DiaMcBrien: @GanbaMcBrien DON'T YOU FUCKING SWEAR EVER AGAIN.

FrankMcBrien: @DiaMcBrien dia you little shit calm down, its fine, i'd say fuck if i saw a roast that fire too
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am

TsundereTomato: @GanbaMcBrien @FrankMcBrien @DiaMcBrien @RacePursuit I'm pretty sure someone should be calling the police?

No1SuperIdol: @TsundereTomato nah that's thinking logically, logic is dumb. Keep going this sounds interesting!
wolfwg32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:03 pm

STARSRumorMill: @BenAtkins2 and @EvieVance could be facing a penalty after "breaching the rules" during their double driver intro at Atlanta last week.

STARSRumorMill: According to insider sources, drivers were told to be in their driver suits during introductions before conducting a brief interview with media. Atkins and Vance did not dress in their driver suits and instead of doing an interview, sang to their introduction song.

STARSRumorMill: CEO Ryan Truro was allegedly displeased by the display and is looking at penalising both drivers, who both qualified for the STARS Chase for the Championship.

KevMil: If the rumors about @BenAtkins2 and @EvieVance getting penalised are true, then it's a dark day for STARS. The crowd at the track loved the show they put on. They had fun up there. It's a non-issue.

BradCarlisle: @KevMil I agree. The other drivers were laughing, and it was the talking point of the pre-race!!! Everyone loved it!!!!

GanbaMcBrien: heck

TillieDillieRacing: Don't act like children and don't get penalised... Hate to be a buzzkill but there /were/ rules for the introductions.

STARlingLacey: @TillieDillieRacing and???? it's not like they sacrified a fuckin goat on stage??? they sang fall out boy and wore pop punk clothes... hardly a crime lmao

BenAtkins2: @STARlingLacey sacrificing a goat might have got me in less trouble tbh Neutral
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:34 pm

LadyYohane00: Damn, there goes my plan of performing a dark ritual on stage next year...
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 pm

RealTomDelgado: Now you see, if I had done this, there wouldn't be an issue...but because Ben & Evie did, there's trouble. C'mon Mr. CEO! Live a little. Razz
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:38 pm

EvieVance: HEY KIDDOS WANT SOME ADVICE? DON'T SING FALL OUT BOY BOYS AND GIRLS! THAT'LL GET YOU A 50 POINT PENALTY!

BenAtkins2: the chase is over for myself and evie unless we win BECAUSE WE HAD FUN.

EvieVance: @BenAtkins2 DIDN'T YOU HEAR? FUN IS NOT ALLOWED. NOT AT ALL.

EvieVance: Ryan Truro... Adolf Hitler... Joseph Stalin... sorry just a little list i made Smile

EvieVance: I can safely say I don't give a fuck. Season's over because I sang a Fall Out Boy song. I really don't give a shit. RT @EV19RacingFan: @EvieVance are you trying to get banned????
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 pm

RealTomDelgado: I think @EvieVance would appreciate this. <pic of CEO Ryan Truro with a certain mustache on it>

RealTomDelgado: I gleefully await my one million point penalty to start next season, bossmeister. Very Happy
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Zuramaru: Wait, if @CEtrurO penalized @BenAtkins2 & @EvieVance, does that mean me, @LadyYohane00 & @GanbaMcBrien can't do our song at Vegas? Sad
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:45 pm

CEtrurO: We have received appeals for the penalties assessed to Evie Vance and Ben Atkins from their respective teams. The appeals will be looked at after Indianapolis Raceway Park in two weeks.

EvieVance: @CEtrurO That's not good enough.

EvieVance: top 10 famous blocks <pic of CEtrurO blocking Evie>

BenAtkins2: @EvieVance: LMAO thats fucked

BenAtkins2: @CEtrurO honestly mate just step down
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 pm

BasedBraxton: Who would win

two world-class race car drivers with millions of fans OR one salty boi @CEtrurO
Tanrar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 pm

RealTomDelgado: With all due respect, Mr. Truro is gravely out of touch with what the fans want. This was clean, harmless fun. To penalize Ben & Evie for it is atrocious, and I condemn this 100%.
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:50 pm

EvieVance: @BasedBraxton LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ChiyoJPN: honestly the ceo has just managed to turn the series into a giant meme

GreenManRacing: I've been racing for over 20 years and this is the biggest farce I've ever seen. Hopefully the investors in STARS have a new CEO in store.

SwiftlyDoesIt: what the fuck i open twitter, STARS is trending and it's because our CEO is being a child????

RyanTruroJr: I mean my dad has made positive changes for this year but I guess everyone wants to focus on two adults being kids and attacking him.

JenkinsPerformance: @RyanTruroJr Your dad just ruined two drivers seasons for having fun... I don't blame them at all for attacking him.

JenkinsPerformance: The fan backlash in incredible... maybe @CEtrurO will think twice about giving farcical penalties to two of the most popular names in our sport???
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:55 pm

RealTomDelgado: @RyanTruroJr Essentially eliminating two drivers from championship contention for pretty much no reason other than MUH RULES is more than proper grounds for the criticism.
Magus978

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top