STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Thread: Part 2

+2
BJA95
wolfwg32
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Twitter Thread: Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter Thread: Part 2

Post by BWard Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:04 am

BWardRacer: You know, I'm happy for @NotTheBestLester finally breaking through today, but on another side I'm sad as the 2nd place meme will no longer be in use now  Crying or Very sad
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 am

NottheBestLester: my city now

HOLY HORSESHIT I DID IT THIS IS CRAZY THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY!

OceanWoman: Congrats baby!! I know how hard you've worked to get this and it was only a matter of time, don't celebrate too hard though! I love you

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman LEMME SMASH
ElectricWolf71
ElectricWolf71

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 am

BenAtkins28: it happened

BenAtkins28: what the actual fuck it happened

BenAtkins28: he actually won what the fuck

EvieVance: I fucking quit #EvieDoesntDoJournalism

STARSLISOfficial: 151 starts, but Casey Lester finally takes his first ever STARS LIS series victory in a fuel mileage race at Pensacola. <link>

LuckyTanuki: Papa told me a story about some loner kid that couldn't eat ass or win a fuckin' race! I guess Oomi Snowedunder has a good night comin' up!

YuujiKazami: @LuckyTanuki ... I did not tell you that story.

FavouriteFoodIsYuuji: @LuckyTanuki That sounds like a fascinating fable. Please, let me in on that sometime.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:11 am

GMac15: what

AuroraBora: what

ManOfSteele: what

SHINYMari: what
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DLeck6211 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:11 am

DLeck6211: should be DQ'ed, keep the streak alive
DLeck6211
DLeck6211

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:11 am

*deleted*

Last edited by ElectricWolf71 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
ElectricWolf71
ElectricWolf71

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:13 am

JBranch39: What's next Barney after the entire top 10 wrecks itself? Yeah I fucking suck, that's why my wife is coming back next year, but I have a seat. So I'm not heading anywhere. Eat my entire ass.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:13 am

MatsuuraDolphin: I'm actually dead after all that.

BWardRacer: @NotTheBestLester Why do you do this?
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectricWolf71 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 am

NottheBestLester: @GMac15 what

OceanWoman: Alright since you guys seem to be pretty out there with your off-track escapades, get over here and claim your prize Wink RT "NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman LEMME SMASH"

NottheBestLester: @JBranch39 Hey dawg, I love you. You'll get one soon enough, hell you probably should have won today. Don't be so hard on yourself. You drove a great race today.

NottheBestLester: @OceanWoman ayyyyy I'll be on my way soon, better be ready qt Wink
ElectricWolf71
ElectricWolf71

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:21 am

BenAtkins28: @JBranch39 He's been going for his first win for so long, so there's not really anything to be upset over. Keep your head up, your day is coming soon.

BenAtkins28: Can't believe Casey won before my wedding day. I lost the fucking bet.

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins28 THE LAST RACE BEFORE OUR WEDDING DAY AND HE WON LMAO PAY UP I WANT THAT TACO BELL COUPON

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling dont even fuckin like taco bell

EvieVance: henlo yes race fans im returning to say hello i am racing back in 2022 gets your excite faces on

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance who the heck are you

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 FUCK OFF BUB MY CHILD WILL FIGHT YOURS

BenAtkins28: what is it with the vance sisters and wanting them to have their babies fight

RikoVanceModelling: @BenAtkins28 we went through a lot okay
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:33 am

Atlanta Pre Weekend

µ'sAutoSport: If you remember at the beginning of the season, we mentioned that @No1SuperIdol would drive the #3 one more time for Maki. We just signed a 3 year deal for the newest driver of the #3! Welcome to the team @JBranch39!

µ'sAutoSport: Another Matter, The team has heavily considered downsizing to 3 cars or selling off the truck program completely. After some consideration we will sell off all assets for our truck program. All four of our cars have won this season, but keeping all four at competitive winning pace has been a struggle.

µ'sAutoSport: Selling our remaining truck assets will open our shop up for expansion and can look into more equipment.

JBranch39: I look forward to my future endeavors racing for Maki. It's my fault, I haven't held up to expectations results wise for ATK so it was understandable that Evie should return. Of course I'll try my best to deliver a win for @BenAtkins28 before my departure.

TsundereTomato: Welcome aboard @JBranch39! You'll find that you won't exactly be too separated from ATK than you'll think.

YoYoYousoro: Aye Aye! Welcome aboard @JBranch39!

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 just because you got a guaranteed 3 years, you better still do good.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:46 am

BenAtkins28: I really wanted to keep @JBranch39, but with Evie coming back, and with all of our other cars doing so well this year, unfortunately the space wasn't there. Glad he was able to sign with one of our partner teams, though!

CloudSportTV: McBrien Racing currently looking at choices for 2022, with Lilly Samson and Misaki Andou being options for a call-up to the team.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:06 am

Atlanta:

MatsuuraDolphin: Argh! Super bummed, God damnit, 4 freaking wide just about knocked my fish around. Was going to blow my whistle after the race but I thought better of it.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:17 am

CannonRacing: After the wreck at the end of the Atlanta Truck Series race, Amy Hoffman was taken to a local hospital to be evaluated, more will be released as we find out about it.

CJennings55: Man, I thought I was gonna be the hardest hit of the day. Yikes.

RacePursuit: Mach 5 Motorsports are rumored to sell off their LIS equipment after the 2021 season, a buyer will possibly be announced in Vegas for the finale weekend.

RacePursuit: BREAKING: Lowe's will not be a primary sponsor for Macintosh Motorsports, Inc. in 2022, marking the first time Lowe's has not been a primary sponsor for Macintosh in some way since 2015. Lowe's will stay on as an associate, but a new sponsor is expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:31 am

u'sAutosport: Branch will also be the 2nd Male to ever race for our LIS team, the first was Hirotaka Wakamatsu. He is unfortunately no longer with us.

TsundereTomato: I still miss Waka, terrible luck, for such a talent.

JBranch39: Yeah I miss that guy, dense kid, but had some talent.

WakaWaka09: @Jbranch39 @TsundereTomato HELLO!???

Washiwashi69: I hear a lost spirit, crying for help

WakaWaka09: I... I quit..
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:45 pm

RikoAtkinsModelling: I GOT TO CHANGE MY TWITTER HANDLE

BenAtkins28: @RikoVanceModelling is that seriously the most exciting thing about today

RikoAtkinsModelling: @BenAtkins28 yes its the only reason we got married tbh

EvieVance: Watching my older sister getting married to one of my best friends gives me conflicted feelings. I always want to kill Ben, but I actually enjoy Riko's presence, so I guess it evens out.

EvieVance: For real, though. I'm so happy for both of them. They're perfect for each other, and they've both changed each other for the better. Amazing to see them both smiling today.

BenAtkins28: @EvieVance surprised my wedding gift wasn't a rope

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 HOW DIDN'T I THINK OPF THAT
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:54 pm

STARSLISOfficial: A last lap pass sees Sadie McDowell earn her fourth win of the season, as she denies Ben Atkins, who led 90 of the races 128 laps.

RikoVanceModelling: don't think i've ever heard ben scream that loudly on the radio before omg

ATKKanonFan: Atkins got out of his car, threw his helmet at his car and just stormed off from the car.

ATKKanonFan: He went fucking mental on his radio as well. He wanted that one bad.

BradWilkesReports: "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! FUCK! FUCK!!!" ... Safe to say Ben Atkins wasn't happy about losing that one.

EvieVance: @BenAtkins28 excuse me your kids are listening

FrankMcBrien: Knew we'd win the war out of that one. It's good being fast but better being smart.

BenAtkins28: @FrankMcBrien Go fuck yourself.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:59 pm

FallenAngelRiri: I WAS CONFUSED FOR THE OTHER RIKO AND THEY THREW ME IN THE 97!

JBranch39: Damn dude, spotter said boss man @BenAtkins28 had the lead with 3 to go and looked good, then I find out Sadie got by on the last lap! I loved this race! Just wish we were closer on our strategy. Had to take the wild strategy to try something different.

TsundereTomato: I for sure have no idea what happened. Lost it on the flat and Lilly was right there.

JBranch39: Hell of a day for my buddy @Tanrar! Won the Q race, qualified in the front, got himself a 14th place finish!

YoYoYousoro: @FallenAngelRiri I thought for some reason that was you out there, turns out I was right! No mistake when it comes to my Riko-chan!
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:53 am

TsundereTomato: I uhh......... Wrecking your future employee like that, Shit. I'm so sorry @JBranch39... FUCK!

JBranch39: @TsundereTomato It's fine. That about sums up how our whole season went. Make it up to me by giving me good cars next year. I'll deliver.

YoYoYousoro: Yahoo!!!!! We got another one!

No1SuperIdol: @JBranch39 welcome to the club buddy. We know you'll do good next year. She's a complete mess right now, that was the last thing she wanted to do anyone, especially you.

JBranch39: @No1SuperIdol Yeah I get that, thanks for letting me know. Why don't the both of you join Evie and I tonight for dinner and visit with Mira? She would love to see her favorite Doctor, Maki.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:13 am

STARSLISOfficial: All 14 regular season winners make the chase; Ohara and Macintosh make chase on points. <link>

BenAtkins28: Felt bad for @OharaRacing blowing up from what was going to be a sure win, but she's in anyway!!! Congratulations, Lucia!

OharaRacing: Celebrated like we won when I found out that You won the race, so I'd be in the chase anyway! Not going to go out early this time!!!

BenAtkins28: How about that @GMac15??? Knew you'd pull it off!
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:04 pm

STARSLISOfficial: Honoka Kousaka wins at Rockingham, advances automatically into Round 2 of the #STARSLISChase! <link>

BenAtkins28: P2 despite Stratton playing games at the end. I would have said it was team orders, but then he chose to screw his own team owner out of a position at the end, so I guess it's just a problem he has with... general racing etiquette.

YuujiKazami: Good start to our chase. We will show everyone what we are made of.

ATKRacingFan28: Generally I thought people slowed down when a car has problems and the yellow is out anyway, but @ScottyStrickland has issues with that and just ran over @JBranch39 when he slowed for Casey blowing up. Joe was having such a good day too...

GanbaMcBrien: good result but want to WIN before the season is over,,,,,, YESSS.....,,,,,,.,,.,

OharaRacing: Engine issues again. Disappointed, but we'll recover from this.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:55 pm

StarstvN: When asked about the incident today, @JBranch39 turned to the cameras, shrugged and said "Everything's great!"

TsundereTomato: That's one of us in. Honoka really chose a good time to break through.

JBranch39: Everything really is great though! I have my beautiful short wife and my beautiful baby girl to go back to at the end of the day. Are any of you shocked that something dumb happened to us? Look at the whole season.

wolfwg32
wolfwg32

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWoobs Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 pm

GMac15: Listen @AJStrattonORG, we're having a talk on Monday about driver etiquette...

ScottyStrickland: Yea, I fucked up, I'm not gonna be surprised if people are mad at me. That's how it goes. I'll be fuckin first rounded again probably

MotherHonkingBread: WOW! TWO trophies! I'm finally becoming a great race car driver! I can't wait to show Kotori-Chan this one!
WildWoobs
WildWoobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Atlanta:

BWardRacer: Fairly average race for us, 20th seemed the best we could do as the car was ok for the most part.

Wiscasset:

BWardRacer: Ah for petes sake. Had nowhere to go being on the outside of 3 wide, was always going to end in tears in some way.

MatsuuraDolphin: Wooo. Glad to get a good finish to put behind the struggles of the previous races. Good job to my other teammates for doing well too.
BWard
BWard

Back to top Go down

Post by BJA95 Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:04 am

STARSLISOfficial: All track activity at Charlotte Motor Speedway for Saturday night has been suspended following a serious accident involving Taryn Murillo and Zane Vajihollahi during the STARS LIS qualifying race.

STARSLISOfficial: Vajihollahi was able to climb from his car with assistance from the STARS officials, but Murillo has sustained serious injuries as a result of the accident, and was airlifted to a local hospital for treatment. We will give out more information as we hear it.

BenAtkins28: Glad Riko wasn't out there today. Those guys in the Q race were insane. Hope Taryn pulls through.

OharaRacing: That hit reminded me of Indy last year. Thank god Kenneth is at the track this week because it brought back some really bad memories, and he's comforting me to no end... need it at the moment, though.
BJA95
BJA95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next