STARS Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2018 SEASON - Empire State 450 Qualifying and New York Duels

Go down

2018 SEASON - Empire State 450 Qualifying and New York Duels Empty 2018 SEASON - Empire State 450 Qualifying and New York Duels

Post by BJA95 Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Dia McBrien Takes Pole For Empire State 450

Dia McBrien becomes the second daughter of Frank McBrien to set STARS history as she locked herself into the Empire State 450 in her first attempt by notching the pole for the event. McBrien was joined by ATK Motorsports driver Grant Macintosh on the front row, as Macintosh also clenched his place in the Empire State 450.

Dia McBrien, the older sister of reigning champion Ruby, recently won the Chili Bowl in the her first attempt, and will be looking to repeat the feat in the biggest race on the STARS calendar.

"I knew we had a good car in qualifying trim," said McBrien, "but I didn't think it was a polesitting car! I think we had a bit of fortune on our side with the wind but honestly I expected nothing less out of the team as well! They're all great workers and this pole position is for them!"

McBrien will lead the field down to the green flag in the first duel, joined by teammates Bradley Carlisle and her sister, Ruby McBrien, who start third and sixth respectively, while Macintosh has the support of all of his teammates in the second duel, as Evie Vance will start second, Atkins third, Leckliter fifth while Caitlin Conway will round out the field after engine issues marred her qualifying run.

Duel 1:

Duel 2:

Duel 1 Results:

Duel 2 Results:

BJA95
BJA95
Admin

https://starsracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down